• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-G-X Thread

nofx1422 said:
2C-P is well worth trying at least once.

Agreed. Impressive material.

2c-g seems intriguing. Any particular reason this one is pretty much nonexistent? Difficult synthesis? Id imagine it wouldn't sell well either, considering its duration...

^There isnt enough demand for it to justify the risk involved in bringing it to market is my thought on the matter.

^ There would be a few brave souls willing to try it Im sure. And due to how rare it is Im sure it would sell to us interested in furthering our collection.

Pedal, 2C-P is wonderful IMO, everything a psychedelic should be. Just need to be careful with dose, the difference between 12mg and 14mg is crazy

Oh yea, 12mg of 2c-p was fantastic. 14mg was frightening. I am in no way interested in experiencing a 16mg "overdose".

I wonder how much of a risk of psychosis there is with the 2c-g's considering the length of action.

Yes, I'm very interested in these...even if only to try once!

I think they will become available *eventually* on the market, after all there must have been a time when the now fairly common 2C's were difficult to source as well.

Oh, and by the way - does anyone know why Erowid is so far behind the eight ball with listing compounds?

Surely they could at least create a blank page for them (because they do exist somewhere) and then fill in more details with time.
For example, why does CP55940 *still* not have it's own page on the Chemical list?

Sorry I know this is a bit of-topic, but now is a valid time to ask the question

^yeah and phenazepam isnt on erowid either and its not even a new drug

They both sound interesting, though as peeps have noted 48 hours of tripping sounds rather nasty!

pedaltopedal said:
Oh yea, 12mg of 2c-p was fantastic. 14mg was frightening. I am in no way interested in experiencing a 16mg "overdose".

I wonder how much of a risk of psychosis there is with the 2c-g's considering the length of action.

12mg is perfect IMO, 14mg was awsome too, but there was to much stimulation and overheating coming up

roygbiv said:
Oh, and by the way - does anyone know why Erowid is so far behind the eight ball with listing compounds?

Surely they could at least create a blank page for them (because they do exist somewhere) and then fill in more details with time.
For example, why does CP55940 *still* not have it's own page on the Chemical list?

Sorry I know this is a bit of-topic, but now is a valid time to ask the question

Erowid relies on user submissions for the most part to fill in their information. I would imagine they have not received any. Erowid is basically built by the community and for the community, so if you see something missing, you should feel free to contact them and submit something.

2C-G's

wonder why not much is known about them out side of sasha's test group. They seem like they would show some promise. 2C-G-5 was described like a 2 day 2c-b trip. reached a +3 the first day and a steady +2 the second day.

and the 3C-G's sound interesting as well, dark red crystals? awesome!

yeah not much else. dont know enough about chemistry to write anything cool.

merged

@ I lulzed browsing through mr. Planes' threads

2c-g

Hello , in any time I will receive 1 g 2C-G , in the internet there is not many informations about this substance , so Is here anybody who tried this compound? Is it similar to any 2Cx in effects ? I would be grateful for more details .

Lucky. >:/

It's longer-lasting than your typical 2C.

I know dosage and duration , but I hope that somebody can approach me effects of 2C-G
I have not idea what I should expect , I think that when I finish first research I will write short raport

Last edited:
I know dosage and duration , but I hope that somebody can approach me effects of 2C-G
I have no idea what I should expect , I think that when I finish first research I will write short raport

I'm sorry to say, but there just isn't enough information on this drug. Erowid doesn't even have a vault for it, as if it doesn't exist. That's quite rare, meaning that this drug is really unknown.

I'm sure you've seen this, but I'll link for those who haven't. The only trip reports about 2c-g that I know of. I don't think there are any more in the literature, so you'll just have to go by these few reports alone:
DOSAGE: 20 - 35 mg.

DURATION: 18 - 30 h.

QUALITATIVE COMMENTS: (with 22 mg) I am completely functional, with writing and answering the telephone, but the coffee really tastes most strange. While the mental effects (to a ++ only) were dispersing, the body still had quite a bit of memory of the day. Sleep was fine, and desirable, in the early evening.

(with 32 mg) Superb material, to be classified as a 'true psychedelic' unless one is publishing, in which case it could be best described as an 'insight-enhancer' and obviously of potential value in psychotherapy (if one would wish to spend 30 hours in a therapy session!). I suppose it would be best to simply stick with the insight-enhancing and skip the psychotherapy. Just too, too long. There was not any particular visual impact, at least for me. The non-sexual and the anorexic aspects might indeed change, with increasing familiarity. Remains to be seen. The length of the experience is against its frequent use, of course, which is a pity, since this one is well worth investigating as often as possible.

(with 32 mg) There was, at the very beginning, a certain feeling of non-physical heat in the upper back which reminded me of the onset of various indoles, which this ain't. The energy tremor was quite strong throughout, but somehow the body was generally at ease.

(with 32 mg) At a plateau at two hours, with just a bit of tummy queasi-ness. And I am still at the plateau several hours later. Sleep finally at the 18th hour, but even after getting up and doing all kinds of things the next day, I was not completely baseline until that evening. And a couple of days more for what is certainly complete repair. That is a lot of mileage for a small amount of material.

Effects are described as similar to Ganesha, but with a major difference :
Dosage and effects

In Shulgin's book PiHKAL, the dosage range is listed as 20 to 35 mg. Effects are similar to the related Ganesha, and are extremely long lasting; the duration is 18–30 hours. Visual effects are muted or absent, and it is described in PiHKAL as an "insight-enhancer" [1]. Unlike other members of the 2C* family, 2C-G is nearly as potent as its amphetamine cousin

Ganesha:
24–32 mg.

[...]

Ganesha is the amphetamine analogue of 2C-G. It is a particularly long lasting drug, with the duration listed in PiHKAL as being 18 – 24 hours, which might make it undesirable to some users. It is named after the Hindu deity, Ganesha. Very little data is known about the dangers or toxicity of Ganesha. Effects of Ganesha include:

* Strong closed-eye visuals
* An increased appreciation of music
* Powerful relaxation and tranquility

2C-G lacks visuals. Perhaps we can think of it as a non-visual Ganesha. But this is not as helpful since there's just not enough information on either. It could be perfectly visual for you, the same way weed is very visual for some people and not visual for others.

You're going to be one of the few people to have ever tried this compound aside from Shulgin and his friends. So just be careful and expect the unexpected. I tried to help you, but this is uncharted territory. I'm extremely interested in hearing your report.

Be safe.

just remember to be very precise when you dose. ie. make sure your scale is accurate. though i figure you probably already know that seeing as how you stated you did your research already. as phew said, your gonna be one of the few people to try this, just be relaxed and i guess keep a benzo or two on hand just incase. enjoy man, and write a report when you get a chance!