• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-G-X Thread

I'll be interested to see what effects on duration & dose will occur with that alteration. Any speculation? Obviously a lower dose, but single digit mg or µg? As far as duration is concerned, i've got no idea

2C-G lasts an insanely long time as it is... I believe in PiHKAL there are reports of feeling "off" for a few days after taking it...

I imagine the NBOMe would be shorter duration honestly but nobody knows til its made.

due to the reverse of potency with the halogens, i can safely say that anything goes. i think that all previous compounds should be re-explored with the added group, because now firmiliar things are very new in effect. i think the same is true for the g series of compounds. i mean after 2c-g-3 shouldnt there have been experiments with haloges on the new ring? the flys of that also. i mean there are so many interesting things you could do, and then the nbome just adds a whole new level to exploring the effects of the different substitutions

Last edited:
due to the reverse of potency with the halogens, i can safely say that anything goes. i think that all previous compounds should be re-explored with the added group, because now firmiliar things are very new in effect. i think the same is true for the g series of compounds. i mean after 2c-g-3 shouldnt there have been experiments with haloges on the new ring? the flys of that also. i mean there are so many interesting things you could do, and then the nbome just adds a whole new level to exploring the effects of the different substitutions

this

there is an entire alphabet of these things i just havnt heard of yet....Im sure of it...

I thought 2c-e was long...Ive seen plenty of people lamenting over 2c-p's duration...Now 2c-g....

Im not a fan of the duration, but damn these are novel chems...I wish I had the wherewithal to source such things...its probably for the best (and my mental health) that i don't though =D

So nothing happened..? nbome version got synthed instead? anyone try that one yet? In any case I would love to see 2C-G become avaiable. :)

No , soon I will add a short raport . but first I am going to try 25G-NBOMe next 2C-G.
I am going to take first 20 mg and next 30 mg .
Last time I have few compounds to trying .
It's hard to find time for everything

Nice. Looking forward to your report. :)
Edit: What is your reasoning for trying the nbome version first? wouldnt it make more sense to try 2C-G first?

Last edited:
You are right . I wanna try first 25G-NBOMe but dosage is unknown so This may take some time before I reach the active dose , so probably 2C-G will be first :)

I wonder if the duration of 2c-g carries over to the nbome version.. It seems like the nbomes generally lasts longer than their 2c counterparts?

Hmm I noticed that NBOMes lasts different.
For example 25D and 25N was shorter than 2Cx counterparts .
25C in last was longer than 2C-C .
It's hard to say how it will be in this case

In saturday first try , I think about dose. Since 2 months I take psychedelic for every week , so probably I have any tollerance I think that it will be 25-30mg.

Last edited:
T:0:50 - Short raport from 30 mg 2C-G

DOSE:30 mg
ONSET:0,5-1,5h
PEAK:15h
Normal After Effects : 10h.

This note was written on currently.

TIME : 10:40 /. Saturday
T:00 - I am take 30 mg in water sollution.

T:0:10 - I am feeling something , very strange feeling , but probably its my HPPD.
Without bodyload, the loading is slight , I have light CEVs .

T:0:20 - I am feeling excitement , butterflies in stomach , I dont know is it 2C-G , but I think it is cause this that I have no idea how it will be affect. In Pihkal Shulgin hasnt wrote specific effects

T:0:40 - I am feeling very strange , confusion in my head .My short-term memory muck up.
I forget many things , writing gives me problems . I have trouble with concentration .
No OEV's , CEV's gaining momentum .

T:0:50 - No sense discomfort , normal pressure ,I do not want to vomit .
OEVs gain strength. Music sounds quite good , but still nothing special.
Sasha has wrote that didnt noticed change visual , very strange my OEVs are on ++ level.

T:1:00 - I am feeling that main bodyload just begun , severe anxiety , muscle tension , I am very cold . I got a strong catarrh
. but I think that is it fault Methoxetamina which I took yesterday
Music relaxes me , I forget about bodyload , but 10 minutes later I am vomiting , maybe it was slice of pizza which I have ate few minutes early. Im tried any 30 another phenethylamines and I never vomited. Mental activity becomes more stonger.
Plan for today , me my girl and girlfriend wanna goes on the outside, They took 2C-T-4 but We are waiting when we are feel peak effects. I think that for any 10 h I will take some LSD and 4-HO-DiPT when I will be boring 2C-G.

T:1:20 - Bodyload disappear I have feeling that I am approaching on the peak.
I have very interesting CEVs similar to 2C-E / 2C-P , very strong euphoria and slightly smaller empathy , Probalby I am on the peak . The talking with other people gives me an incredible pleasure . I stop writing ,We decided go somwhere.

T:2:00 - 7:00 Nice , I think that I will got fear of people but none of these things , viusal effects are medium . I dont fell overwhelmed , colours was slightly darker than 2C-P / 2C-B , blue and dark orange was dominating coulours . I do not feel hunger , We decided go on the sea , it was good idea , the walk through the forest and cliff was amazing , views of breathtaking , on the sea was very cold but I dont feel it . The thinking was very clear , lot of time I thought how this compound can be helpful for anorectis and unsexual people , Shulgin has wrote that is good substance on a psychotherapy , but I didnt noticed none of this
It was very cold so decided back to home . We spend any time on watched movies .

T:9:00 Me and my girlfriend decided take small quantity another compound , It was 100 mcg LSD , 15 mg 4-HO-DiPT and 40 mg of Methoxetamine . I feard about interaction esspecialy about my girlfriend because she was on 2c-t-4 and I thought that methoxetamine can be cause serotonine syndrom , I was ready on this , I got ACEI inhibitors , benzodiazepines and beta blockers , Fortunately nothing will happen . I will not describe effects of this combo because its is describe of 2C-G

T:15:00 - I didnt felt nothing only still effects of 2C-G on this same level

T:16:00 - I have of feeling that peak is decreases . We decided that We are watching Avatar and go to sleep , watching a movie give me the pleasure .

T:19:00 - Is 7 am of next day but I am still feeling action of 2C-G .
I wanna sleep , I have to go to job next day , I decided take 1 mg alprazolam and go to sleep . I woke up 8 h later and still I felt light 2C-G , but I was very tired and I asleep on next 18 h . Today I am feeling very good , but I must to take free day in job

SUMMARY : Sorry for little detailed raport but didnt happen nothing special what I can add.
Sorry also for my language mistakes . However I can recommend this compound , It is very interesting substance but duration is too long and after about 10 h it is boring .
I think that although a little I detailed profile of this compound , Its all

Now I can reserach 25G-NBOMe when I know this . I will be have any recognition. I hope that it will be similar and duration will be much shorter.

Last edited:
Short raport from 30 mg 2C-G

T:0:10 - I am feeling something , very strange feeling , but probably its my HPPD.

T:0:20 - I am feeling excitement , butterflies in stomach , I dont know is it 2C-G , but I think it is cause this that I have no idea how it will be affect. In Pihkal Shulgin hasnt wrote specific effects

T:0:40 - I am feeling very strange , confusion in my head .My short-term memory muck up.
I forget many things , writing gives me problems . I have trouble with concentration .

T:0:50 - Short raport from 30 mg 2C-G

TIME : 10:40 /. Saturday

T:0:50 - No sense discomfort , normal pressure ,I do not want to vomit .
OEVs gain strength. Music sounds quite good , but still nothing special.
Sasha has wrote that didnt noticed change visual , very strange my OEVs are on ++ level.

T:1:00 - I am feeling that main bodyload just begun , severe anxiety , muscle tension , I am very cold . I got a strong catarrh
. but I think that is it fault Methoxetamina which I took yesterday
Music relaxes me , I forget about bodyload , but 10 minutes later I am vomiting , maybe it was slice of pizza which I have ate few minutes early. Im tried any 30 another phenethylamines and I never vomited. Mental activity becomes more stonger.
Plan for today , me my girl and girlfriend wanna goes on the outside, They took 2C-T-4 but We are waiting when we are feel peak effects. I think that for any 10 h I will take some LSD and 4-HO-DiPT when I will be boring 2C-G.

T:1:20 - Bodyload disappear I have feeling that I am approach on the peak.
I have very interesting CEVs similar to 2C-E / 2C-P , very strong euphoria and slightly smaller empathy , Probalby I am on the peak . The talking with other people gives me an incredible pleasure . I stop writing ,We decided go somwhere.

T:2:00 - 7:00 Nice , I think that I will got fear of people but none of these things , viusal effects are medium . I dont fell overwhelmed , colours was slightly darker than 2C-P / 2C-B , blue and dark orange was dominating coulours . I do not feel hunger , We decided go on the sea , it was good idea , the walk through the forest and cliff was amazing , views of breathtaking , on the sea was very cold but I dont feel it . The thinking was very clear , lot of time I thought how this compound can be helpful for anorectis and unsexual people , Shulgin has wrote that is good substance on a psychotherapy , but I didnt noticed none of this ;)
It was very cold so decided back to home . We spend any time on watched movies .

T:9:00 Me and my girlfriend decided take small quantity another compound , It was 100 mcg LSD , 15 mg 4-HO-DiPT and 40 mg of Methoxetamine . I feard about interaction esspecialy about my girlfriend because she was on 2c-t-4 and I thought that methoxetamine can be cause serotonine syndrom , I was ready on this , I got ACEI inhibitors , benzodiazepines and beta blockers , Fortunately nothing will happen . I will not describe effects of this combo because its is describe of 2C-G

T:15:00 - I didnt felt nothing only still effects of 2C-G on this same level

T:16:00 - I have of feeling that peak is decreases . We decided that We are watching Avatar and go to sleep , watching a movie give me the pleasure .

T:19:00 - Is 7 am of next day but I am still feeling action of 2C-G .
I wanna sleep , I have to go to job next day , I decided take 1 mg alprazolam and go to sleep . I woke up 8 h later and still I felt light 2C-G , but I was very tired and I asleep on next 18 h . Today I am feeling very good , but I must to take free day in job :)

SUMMARY : Sorry for little detailed raport but didnt happen nothing special what I can add.
Sorry also for my language mistakes . However I can recommend this compound , It is very interesting substance but duration is too long and after about 10 h it is boring .
I think that although a little I detailed profile of this compound , Its all

Now I can reserach 25G-NBOMe when I know this . I will be have any recognition. I hope that it will be similar and duration will be much shorter.

Bloody hell - 15 hour peak?!! 8o

Nice report psykap! It sounds like you had a great time out there. I do love long-acting psyches. Why not trip for so long? Plus you gotta get your money's worth ;) Thanks for illuminating us.

Not exatcly , J like long-acting psychedelic , but I felt uncomfortable with thinking that in monday I have to go to job . Usually When I take long-acting substances I start in Friday then in sunday I fell very good , but in this case I dont have another possibility.

Thanks for the report. :)
Interesting that it has a visual component to it.. How would you describe the headspace in general compared to other 2C's?

dude, thanks a thousand for your report :) the internet needs more of these reports on rare beauties like 2C-G! thanks again!

I remember few thing which I didnt noticed early ,
stimulation of the 2C-G is one of the smaller from 2C-x series similar to 2C-T-21 , 2C-B-FLY , in night when I went shopping colors became very clear , headlights and streetlight were so clear that I had trouble with moving through the city , still blinding me .
I noticed also light depression and apathy caused probably long-action.It is a condition resembling the day after ingestion of large amounts of MDMA . If I remember someting more I will write it.

Thanks for the report. :)
Interesting that it has a visual component to it.. How would you describe the headspace in general compared to other 2C's?

Do u want comparision to all of 2C-x which I tried?
As for me headspace is very similar to 2C-iP , 2C-T-21 , 2C-B-FLY , 2C-C , 2C-N or also to small doses 2C-D ,while after 2C-B , 2C-P , 2C-E , 2C-I seems
much stronger.

Last edited: