Bluelight

Thread: The Big & Dandy 2C-G-X Thread

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Oh, and by the way - does anyone know why Erowid is so far behind the eight ball with listing compounds?

Surely they could at least create a blank page for them (because they do exist somewhere) and then fill in more details with time.
    For example, why does CP55940 *still* not have it's own page on the Chemical list?

Sorry I know this is a bit of-topic, but now is a valid time to ask the question

2. Collapse Details

^yeah and phenazepam isnt on erowid either and its not even a new drug

3. Collapse Details

^neither have any reports...

4. Collapse Details

They both sound interesting, though as peeps have noted 48 hours of tripping sounds rather nasty!

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by pedaltopedal
    Oh yea, 12mg of 2c-p was fantastic. 14mg was frightening. I am in no way interested in experiencing a 16mg "overdose".

I wonder how much of a risk of psychosis there is with the 2c-g's considering the length of action.
    12mg is perfect IMO, 14mg was awsome too, but there was to much stimulation and overheating coming up

6. Collapse Details

Psychedelic Drugs
    Trip Reports
    Quote Originally Posted by roygbiv
    Oh, and by the way - does anyone know why Erowid is so far behind the eight ball with listing compounds?

Surely they could at least create a blank page for them (because they do exist somewhere) and then fill in more details with time.
    For example, why does CP55940 *still* not have it's own page on the Chemical list?

Sorry I know this is a bit of-topic, but now is a valid time to ask the question
    Erowid relies on user submissions for the most part to fill in their information. I would imagine they have not received any. Erowid is basically built by the community and for the community, so if you see something missing, you should feel free to contact them and submit something.

7. Collapse Details
    2C-G's 
    wonder why not much is known about them out side of sasha's test group. They seem like they would show some promise. 2C-G-5 was described like a 2 day 2c-b trip. reached a +3 the first day and a steady +2 the second day.

and the 3C-G's sound interesting as well, dark red crystals? awesome!

yeah not much else. dont know enough about chemistry to write anything cool.

8. Collapse Details

2CG-x thread: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=385091

For your supreme amusement, check out all the threads I've ever started: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/search.php?searchid=3158597
    Last edited by Gaian Planes; 27-09-2008 at 22:25.

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Gaian Planes
    2CG-x thread: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=385091

For your supreme amusement, check out all the threads I've ever started: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/search.php?searchid=3158117
    I see, to my excuse I was in treatment when you made that thread.

10. Collapse Details

merged

@ I lulzed browsing through mr. Planes' threads

11. Collapse Details
    2c-g 
    Bluelighter
    Hello , in any time I will receive 1 g 2C-G , in the internet there is not many informations about this substance , so Is here anybody who tried this compound? Is it similar to any 2Cx in effects ? I would be grateful for more details .

12. Collapse Details

Psychedelic Drugs
    Neuroscience and Pharmacology Discussion
    not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
    Lucky. >:/

It's longer-lasting than your typical 2C.

13. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    I know dosage and duration , but I hope that somebody can approach me effects of 2C-G
    I have not idea what I should expect , I think that when I finish first research I will write short raport
    Last edited by psykap; 06-10-2010 at 17:49.

14. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by psykap View Post
    I know dosage and duration , but I hope that somebody can approach me effects of 2C-G
    I have no idea what I should expect , I think that when I finish first research I will write short raport
    I'm sorry to say, but there just isn't enough information on this drug. Erowid doesn't even have a vault for it, as if it doesn't exist. That's quite rare, meaning that this drug is really unknown.

I'm sure you've seen this, but I'll link for those who haven't. The only trip reports about 2c-g that I know of. I don't think there are any more in the literature, so you'll just have to go by these few reports alone:
    DOSAGE: 20 - 35 mg.

DURATION: 18 - 30 h.

QUALITATIVE COMMENTS: (with 22 mg) I am completely functional, with writing and answering the telephone, but the coffee really tastes most strange. While the mental effects (to a ++ only) were dispersing, the body still had quite a bit of memory of the day. Sleep was fine, and desirable, in the early evening.

(with 32 mg) Superb material, to be classified as a 'true psychedelic' unless one is publishing, in which case it could be best described as an 'insight-enhancer' and obviously of potential value in psychotherapy (if one would wish to spend 30 hours in a therapy session!). I suppose it would be best to simply stick with the insight-enhancing and skip the psychotherapy. Just too, too long. There was not any particular visual impact, at least for me. The non-sexual and the anorexic aspects might indeed change, with increasing familiarity. Remains to be seen. The length of the experience is against its frequent use, of course, which is a pity, since this one is well worth investigating as often as possible.

(with 32 mg) There was, at the very beginning, a certain feeling of non-physical heat in the upper back which reminded me of the onset of various indoles, which this ain't. The energy tremor was quite strong throughout, but somehow the body was generally at ease.

(with 32 mg) At a plateau at two hours, with just a bit of tummy queasi-ness. And I am still at the plateau several hours later. Sleep finally at the 18th hour, but even after getting up and doing all kinds of things the next day, I was not completely baseline until that evening. And a couple of days more for what is certainly complete repair. That is a lot of mileage for a small amount of material.
    Effects are described as similar to Ganesha, but with a major difference :
    Dosage and effects

In Shulgin's book PiHKAL, the dosage range is listed as 20 to 35 mg. Effects are similar to the related Ganesha, and are extremely long lasting; the duration is 18–30 hours. Visual effects are muted or absent, and it is described in PiHKAL as an "insight-enhancer" [1]. Unlike other members of the 2C* family, 2C-G is nearly as potent as its amphetamine cousin

Ganesha:
    24–32 mg.

[...]

Ganesha is the amphetamine analogue of 2C-G. It is a particularly long lasting drug, with the duration listed in PiHKAL as being 18 – 24 hours, which might make it undesirable to some users. It is named after the Hindu deity, Ganesha. Very little data is known about the dangers or toxicity of Ganesha. Effects of Ganesha include:

* Strong closed-eye visuals
    * An increased appreciation of music
    * Powerful relaxation and tranquility
    2C-G lacks visuals. Perhaps we can think of it as a non-visual Ganesha. But this is not as helpful since there's just not enough information on either. It could be perfectly visual for you, the same way weed is very visual for some people and not visual for others.

You're going to be one of the few people to have ever tried this compound aside from Shulgin and his friends. So just be careful and expect the unexpected. I tried to help you, but this is uncharted territory. I'm extremely interested in hearing your report.

Be safe.

15. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    just remember to be very precise when you dose. ie. make sure your scale is accurate. though i figure you probably already know that seeing as how you stated you did your research already. as phew said, your gonna be one of the few people to try this, just be relaxed and i guess keep a benzo or two on hand just incase. enjoy man, and write a report when you get a chance!

16. Collapse Details

make sure to share a trip report!!!!!!!!!

17. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Yes, please do write a report after you've taken enough titrated doses to build up to something substantive. The reports of qualitative effects are so limited as to doubt even the predictive reliability of claims of "no visuals," as this could be chalked up entirely to individual subject or individual trial effects.

18. Collapse Details

30mg will last a super long time. Its a great trip. Something definitely worth exploring. It can be intense at times and it seems to roll in peaks and valleys.

19. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    ^More! Onset time and any comparisons to other psychedelics or combinations?
    Does your experience confirm or deny the claim of no visuals?

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by euphoricnod View Post
    30mg will last a super long time. Its a great trip. Something definitely worth exploring. It can be intense at times and it seems to roll in peaks and valleys.
    You've done it?

Where's your trip report, please?

21. Collapse Details

Psychedelic Drugs
    MAPS Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by atara View Post
    Lucky. >:/
    agreed, i've been wanting to test out several of the 2c-g series for quite some time.

Quote Originally Posted by psykap View Post
    I have no idea what I should expect , I think that when I finish first research I will write short raport
    Please do write a report. I've always been interested to see if other people experienced this lack of visual activity or if that was just an odd reaction, among many other things.

please link to your TR if you wrote one. If not a brief synopsis here would be much appreciated!

22. Collapse Details

Residing in the residue of the contexture.....
    Well thats certainly interesting. I was interested before when I heard about its mental effects/duration. Care to explain what you enjoyed/felt on 2c-g?(in terms of speak of it being visually muted, although mind wise nice)

23. Collapse Details

MDMA & Empathogenic Drugs
    Science & Technology
    Okay I really want this one... Just for collections' sake. I doubt I'd ever take it. That's far too long to be affected by a substance - though I believe it was 2C-G-3 that I was interested in greatly.

24. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    I wanted to receive also Genesha but because of the unsuccessful synthesis instead of red cristalls they turned yellow, all what has left is to check the activity of 2c-g , of course I'm going to short raport with separate doses , Give me just a some time on research , I hope that I'll respond soon.
    Last edited by psykap; 06-10-2010 at 17:45.

25. Collapse Details

Psychedelic Drugs
    Drug Studies
    Off-topic: I noticed you're from Poland, where abouts if you don't mind me asking? I'd PM you but you can't reply to PMs until you hit 50 posts. I'm in Małopolska myself, about an hour from Krakow. It's good to see some other people from Poland on BL. I'm actually only half Polish myself, but been living here for a few months now.

I'd very much like to hear your report psykap, and the reports of anyone else who's tried this.

Are you 100% sure that what you have is 2C-G? I'd start with a sub-milligram dose to be sure that you won't have an adverse reaction, then work your way up.

Let us know how it goes.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast