• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

I want to be cured of my homosexuality

phishy2 said:
i would say that 99.5 % of my sexual based fantasy, since my early puberty, i would guess 11 or so. were focused on other boys my age or older men.

i had no sexual contact before this time and i was not exposed to sexual images at an early age. i just strongly think that man-man sexual fantasy was kind of hard wired into me. I have spoke to other gay and bisexuak men and they agree on this specific point. My creator made me in such a way that i am wired to have male/male sexual fantasy. and i dont mind it a bit!!!

now, just why would extra sensory wiring be installed to make anal sodomy pleasurable?
did the creator just have couple extra miles of special sensory fibers and decided to install them around the anus just to kid around with us!!!

Who bumped up this old topic? The original poster is long gone and isn't reading it.

Also who is to say that this guy will even have anal sex or enjoy getting it? Not everyone that's not heterosexual does it, it's not a requirement, and not everyone even enjoys it or even does it.

The anus isn't designed to have things put up it. Yes you can train yourself to do it but people who are into being fisted have hurt themselves and you can even fuck up your colon/anus and need to wear diapers/depends from it! Or you'll bleed A LOT from it and that goes for regular anal sex too.

I agree with the person that said that the nerve endings in your anus are there so you can take a shit not so you can get fisted or fucked.

Also who even says that there is a "creator" or that he/she/it/they are perfect. Look at people with Down syndrome, Autism, and Transsexuals.

Too many doses said:
I dont know why you would want to be "cured" of homosexuality. Alot of people in history were gay and did good things. In a different time (ancient time) homosexuality was common when men went off to war, and I dont think you would say Alexander the great was a horrible person that didnt lead a successful life. 100 years ago homosexuality was looked at as a mental illness but we have moved passed this, they are human beings like the rest of us, not better or worse its time you realize that if you want to do something with your life.

Those sexual labels weren't around when Alexander the Great was but if we were to give him a modern day label it would be bisexual.

You'd be surprised in many countries/areas of the western world being bi/gay still carries a stigma and many people do see it as a choice or as a disease.

DrunkardsDream said:
Those sexual labels weren't around when Alexander the Great was but if we were to give him a modern day label it would be bisexual.

You'd be surprised in many countries/areas of the western world being bi/gay still carries a stigma and many people do see it as a choice or as a disease.

I know he would be considerd bisexual my point was that the most manly men(warriors) in history frequently had sex with other men throughout history.

rantNrave said:
Actually NO, people develop psychological complexes through the repression of their sexuality. Prime examples would be John Wayne Gacy, Jeffrey Dahmer. Sexuality is one of the strongest motivators of the human psyche. Repressed sexual desire due to lack of acceptance by society and fear of judgement about the nature of those desires is tops on the list for the development of severe psychosis and mental illnesses.
I said in my last post that no-one should be shunned for their sexual preference, I just don't think they should physically carry out these desires.

This is utter BS, WHY ON EARTH would anyone actually choose to be gay. Gays are disciminated against and shunned by most societies. Nope sorry, being gay is like being black or blonde haired or blue eyed. You either are or you aren't.

Of course no-one chooses to be gay. People suffer from the desire of others. People doubt themselves, feel they are inadequate. People are vulnerable to hate, depression. Self-esteem issues. Physical insecurities.

I can not claim to know exactly what causes each persons sexual desire, but i am a believer in trying to free people from their problems and love themselves in hope of liberating them from being slaves of desire.

(that could be worded better, it's late im tired)

Sexual preference and gender identity are determined by hormone levels of the mother and the fetus at the time of development in the womb and there is strong genetic eveidence to prove this.

Sexual attraction is very psychological. When you're trying to "pull" someone, chances are you'll try to behave in a certain way (often indecently).

It makes sense that ones sexual desire or preference has a psychological basis also.

I'm SO sick of Christians and their judgement, the Bible says, "judge not lest ye be judged by that same judgement" SO please tell me why Christians won't follow their own book and lay off the rest of the world

The bible says not to judge, which is why no Christian should judge. If a Christian looks down on gays, they are not being a very dutiful Christian. There's nothing wrong with holding an opinion, or preaching morality and truth. You still freely have the choice to listen or not.

Raas07 said:
I can not claim to know exactly what causes each persons sexual desire, but i am a believer in trying to free people from their problems and love themselves in hope of liberating them from being slaves of desire.

(that could be worded better, it's late im tired)

So, what exactly are these problems that I have by being in a loving and commited, monogomous relationship with another man? What is wrong with my desire to live my life with the person that I love?

It's gonna take a lot of 'better wording' to make what you wrote above, make any sense in the real world...

CB.

Chaos Butterfly said:
So, what exactly are these problems that I have by being in a loving and commited, monogomous relationship with another man? What is wrong with my desire to live my life with the person that I love?

There are no problems being in a commited loving relationship with someone you care about. Humans do have to pro-create.

It is lustful, promiscuous relationships...where the desire is usually at the cost of someone elses misery, which I don't agree with.

^^

So don't tar everyone with the same brush and we'll all be fine.

We (being my partner and I) have pretty much zero percent need or want to procreate either...

CB.

>>
I agree with the person that said that the nerve endings in your anus are there so you can take a shit not so you can get fisted or fucked.>>

Do you have a prostrate? Your anus is also made for awesome orgasms. :)

>>
Also who even says that there is a "creator" or that he/she/it/they are perfect. Look at people with Down syndrome, Autism, and Transsexuals.>>

What is wrong with trans' people?

question for op do your fantasies include holding kissing setting up house, or are they strictly sexual? because if it is strictly sexual i think that is somewhat common! no need for all the guilt!

I believe they brought out a medicine to combat homosexuality in the 80s. It was a mixture of strict Christian ethics and heterozylitine.

Sorry you can't be cured of gayness, much in the same way as you can't catch it.
There isn't anything wrong with it. If it turns you on just do it!

ebola? said:
What is wrong with trans' people?

Lol, yeah, really. I thought it would be more fun being a grl . . . maybe not when I was growing up but I do now. :)

Raas: U never told us what lustful thoughts U have when U masturbate . . . don't tell me U tamed ur serpant?

I didn't read all of the other replies, but please take this from someone who has gone through what you have. There is no counseling that can change you. There is nothing on earth that can change you short of a miracle and I learned in my teens and early 20s that no matter how much you ask, it's probably not going to happen. It's biology man. Look at the animal kingdom. I was raised in a very conservative Christian household and went to a private Christian school. The church taught me that it was wrong; my parents accepted me for me. I don't know for sure what happens when we die. Maybe it's lights out, maybe it's eternal bliss...we will never know. Assuming you believe in God or a Higher Power, why would He make you live a miserable life where something as basic and deserving as love could possibly be bad and something you shouldn't be allowed to experience just because the other person has the same plumbing as you? It makes no sense. If you were hosting 11-man orgies nightly and doing some really depraved shit, you might have something to worry about, but I feel there couldn't possibly be anything wrong with loving anyone. I lived the lie way too long and trust me, it is HIGHLY destructive to yourself. You will give yourself anxiety, depression, and isolation. And the thing is, everybody's gonna know anyway. I don't know what your beliefs are, but here's what I think if you care. I believe in something greater than myself. I don't think it's a guy with long hair and a toga, but I'd like to think there is something. Ask yourself this: Are you content believing something if the only reason you're believing it is because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't? That doesn't add up. Be a good person, treat others with respect until they give you a reason not to, and try to be a light for those that are in the darkness. Don't let anyone make you feel bad about who you are. One last thing: Imagine how unfair it would be to marry a girl to "keep up appearances" if you didn't really love her. That's messing with someone's life. Something you definitely don't want to do.

I came out at 23 too. I'm 34 now . It was a bit scary at the time. Caused me untold amounted depression and anxiety and stress so yeah we've all been there man.

Most of your friends you won't have to worry about cuz they're going to be with you no matter what it's your family that's the kicker. I made sure to save up money in the event that I got kicked out of the family .they were highly religious.

Omg this is from 15 years ago. I'll be damned.

Damn..was gonna say we can try some clubs to test the theory never know couldn't hurt lol.