R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

I want to be cured of my homosexuality

T to the R to the O double L.

If you don't want to be gay, don't fuck boys. The end. 8(

mellowfellow420 said:
fuck that shit bro ... just fuck sum hot chicks ... gay ppl are weird man they fuck other guys in the butt...thats just gross mane....nothin ok bout that
Hit me up, sweet-talker. ;)

:|

What exactly is ur gay fantasy?

Before I became TS in public I was homophobic but always fantasized about being a grl and ppl f-ing me . . . The tipping point was when I was down & out living on the street, a guy in a limo picked me up and wanted to give me a BJ, I said, "okay." After that someone gave me anal and I started dressing up in women's clothes. (I disliked anal and thought it was dirty/disgusting.)

"Cure 4 homosexuality?" When Hitler threw gays into concentration camps he hooked the "queers" up with prostitutes . . . it didn't "cure" them. (See, "The Pink Triangle.")

In Iran they "cure" gays by offering FREE sex-changes! :)

dude, if your gay your gay. Don't let anyone change you, fuck the stigmas etc..goodluck mate and im feelin for your situation

GoddessLSD-XTC said:
In Iran they "cure" gays by offering FREE sex-changes! :)

I saw a documentary about that called "Transsexuals in Iran" and it was very sad because a lot of the transsexuals they showed in the documentary just seemed like what we'd call drag queens or were just really femmey/flaming gay men and they got the sex change anyway and they were very unhappy as women and said how if they knew it was going to be this bad they never would have done it, and how if they were living in America or Europe they never would have changed their gender at all; but these are gay men who got the gender changing surgery and they're not real transsexuals.

Also even though in Iran and Islam that Transsexuality is legal and fully supported by the government there a lot of post op Transwomen were kicked out of their homes and disowned from their families. :(

JeeZus wept. What I think is morally reprehensable is that ANY religion that professes to be one of love and kindness, can instill any of it members with the self-loathing of being shunned or excommunicated because of something like sexual preference. It's like saying "anyone different than we are is dangerous and against everything we stand for and therefore worthy of our hate". I mean pick whatever criteria you want, religion should never discriminate. IF we are ALL God's children, then we are ALL God's children. I saw a bumper sticker recently that said " God Bless Everyone! Everywhere! No Exceptions! Sounds like the first REAL Christian advice I have heard in a long time.

mellowfellow420 said:
fuck that shit bro ... just fuck sum hot chicks ... gay ppl are weird man they fuck other guys in the butt...thats just gross mane....nothin ok bout that
Well I'm glad you're not gay, you couldn't pay me to fuck you even if you were the last guy on earth.

Rant&Rave: Jesus (if he existed) also said, "If your right arm, (etc.) offends U, cut it off," and, "There be eunuchs who have made themselves eunuchs for the Kingdom of God."

That fits me perfectly. I told the Doctor in Bangkok (I don't think he was gonna give me the surgery), "I HATE this Thing!" Two hours later he cut it off.

It's not really what I expected . . . I never had an orgasm having sex with over 50 different guys but did have one once after getting really turned on and mastrbating. . . took alot of vigorous work.

The whole problem with "Christianity" is "Saint" Paul. I'm sure Jesus would consider Paul a pervert. "Christianity" today is really "Paulianity."

Priest: Thx for the insight . . . I'd love to see that film! Sounds like no surprise to me . . . very unfortunate!

I'm VERY happy this way. Before the surgery I hardly ever smiled . . . now it's like permanant. I relate VERY well to both women & men . . . I have lotsa YOUNG male & female admirerers (see MySpace).

rantNrave said:
JeeZus wept. What I think is morally reprehensable is that ANY religion that professes to be one of love and kindness, can instill any of it members with the self-loathing of being shunned or excommunicated because of something like sexual preference. It's like saying "anyone different than we are is dangerous and against everything we stand for and therefore worthy of our hate".

I am a Christian. I do not believe any human should be shunned or treated differently for their sexual preference.

My view is that through ignorance and psychological complexes, humans develop sexual desires. These can vary greatly between individuals and vary across sexes.

Nobody should be shunned for what sexual desires they harbour; rather, they should be given the knowledge, understanding, self-respect and enthusiasm to overcome these false desires. All people will experience sexual desire, whether the person is homosexual, bisexual or hetrosexual is irrelevent.

Though I believe the original poster not to be sincere in his post, to answer the question; yes I believe homosexuality is curable.

I used to consider myself hetrosexual, now I am completely Asexual. I do not "fancy" any human. I do not believe any person to be "sexy".

Last edited:
Raas07 said:
I used to consider myself hetrosexual, now I am completely Asexual. I do not "fancy" any human. I do not believe any person to be "sexy".

What do U think about when U masturbate?

Being gay is totally in fashion. Lesbians, gays, starbucks and casual sex. Being hetro is so 2007. Gay is the future.
Im still not getting laid god dammit

Raas07 said:
I am a Christian. I do not believe any human should be shunned or treated differently for their sexual preference.

My view is that through ignorance and psychological complexes, humans develop sexual desires. These can vary greatly between individuals and vary across sexes.

Nobody should be shunned for what sexual desires they harbour; rather, they should be given the knowledge, understanding, self-respect and enthusiasm to overcome these false desires. All people will experience sexual desire, whether the person is homosexual, bisexual or hetrosexual is irrelevent.

Though I believe the original poster not to be sincere in his post, to answer the question; yes I believe homosexuality is curable.

Actually NO, people develop psychological complexes through the repression of their sexuality. Prime examples would be John Wayne Gacy, Jeffrey Dahmer. Sexuality is one of the strongest motivators of the human psyche. Repressed sexual desire due to lack of acceptance by society and fear of judgement about the nature of those desires is tops on the list for the development of severe psychosis and mental illnesses. Western religion has but ONE stand when it comes to sex, all sex should be for the purpose of procreation and any other form of sex is sin. What YOU believe is your own belief, it is NOT widely held among other Christians, except for the part that homosexuality is a choice and therefore curable. This is utter BS, WHY ON EARTH would anyone actually choose to be gay. Gays are disciminated against and shunned by most societies. Nope sorry, being gay is like being black or blonde haired or blue eyed. You either are or you aren't. Sexual preference and gender identity are determined by hormone levels of the mother and the fetus at the time of development in the womb and there is strong genetic eveidence to prove this.

I'm SO sick of Christians and their judgement, the Bible says, "judge not lest ye be judged by that same judgement" SO please tell me why Christians won't follow their own book and lay off the rest of the world. Oh I forgot, were all potential converts and therefore have to put up with being "witnessed to" about God's love. Well God, if he's up there will do what he will in the end and in the mean time leave me, the Gays and any one else who disagrees with your narrow minded view of the world alone.

Sorry your religion is full of the hippocracy of man. Jesus said, " Love thy neighbor" , and I kinda think he meant that without exception

Last edited:
^i agree. including certain people who might want to get into this country but arent able to via the legal means because they are too poor, we should love them without exception too, and help them, as if they are guests in this country. that is not the kind of policy that you would like, though. so maybe we're ALL being hypocrits?...

sundayraver said:
Being gay is totally in fashion. Lesbians, gays, starbucks and casual sex. Being hetro is so 2007. Gay is the future.
Im still not getting laid god dammit

Hats Off to your self confidence.

Are you bi or gay?
If bi, I wouldn't worry about it, and just protect the image you want to the world.

If gay, I see the following options:
1. Living with self-induced shame.
2. Going through therapy and getting comfortable with you sexuality.
3. Undergoing operant conditioning to try to 'cure' you: receiving some sort of aversive stimulus (mild electric shock?) when you think about men erotically. Then receiving some reward when fantasizing about women. And also imagining erotic activities with a woman near and at the point of your orgasms.

Option 3 will cause all kinds of psychological problems, will work imperfectly, and really is creating a psychological disorder for you.

ebola

Last edited:
is it possible for someone to become gay "temporarily" due to fluctuating psychological factors?

I dont know why you would want to be "cured" of homosexuality. Alot of people in history were gay and did good things. In a different time (ancient time) homosexuality was common when men went off to war, and I dont think you would say Alexander the great was a horrible person that didnt lead a successful life. 100 years ago homosexuality was looked at as a mental illness but we have moved passed this, they are human beings like the rest of us, not better or worse its time you realize that if you want to do something with your life.