• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

I want to be cured of my homosexuality

^^^ a lot of Christians will say that homosexual desires are temptations brought on by Satan

and for the record, I don't believe that garbage

^^ A lot of christians have never read the bible. Other than the little snippets that they get told to read.

An interesting aside-- many theologians now argue that Jesus of Nazareth was a good Jew. In that he meant for pretty much all that he said to apply to Jews, and only to Jews. Gentiles could kindly go to hell. Sort of like Luther-- he wanted to reform the existing religion, not start a new one. But who could turn down that kind of power?

^^Yeah thats true, but like Dave said most people havnt read much. Alot of religion just doesnt make any sense, meaning the actual practices and religion in general.

Positron said:
There is something wrong with being gay. Being gay is, in my opinion, morally reprehensible. I do not want to go to hell. I am scared god will punish me.

I am afraid that I will act on my gay fantasies.
Humans are animals just like any other animal. Some animals are born homosexual and thats all there is to it. just realize that it's not your fault, you dont have to worry about god punishing you, cuz you did nothing wrong. There are plenty of gay people in this world, befriend supporting and knowledgeable gays to teach you and im sure you will come out and be atleast content, if not, happy with your life. <3

I'm not religious. But men were made with semen to fertilize the eggs of a woman. The sex organs were made for this purpose; otherwise, we would only have urethras. To do anything else with these organs is unnatural and hedonistic, and I think this applies to heterosexual fellatio and sodomy as well. To say "God" made anyone this way is a cop-out; it's strictly a learned behavior.

i would say that 99.5 % of my sexual based fantasy, since my early puberty, i would guess 11 or so. were focused on other boys my age or older men.

i had no sexual contact before this time and i was not exposed to sexual images at an early age. i just strongly think that man-man sexual fantasy was kind of hard wired into me. I have spoke to other gay and bisexuak men and they agree on this specific point. My creator made me in such a way that i am wired to have male/male sexual fantasy. and i dont mind it a bit!!!

now, just why would extra sensory wiring be installed to make anal sodomy pleasurable?
did the creator just have couple extra miles of special sensory fibers and decided to install them around the anus just to kid around with us!!!

phishy2 said:
now, just why would extra sensory wiring be installed to make anal sodomy pleasurable?
did the creator just have couple extra miles of special sensory fibers and decided to install them around the anus just to kid around with us!!!

No, I would be willing to bet that the nerve endings in our ass are to allow us the sensation of taking a shit. How else would we know it was coming out, or needed to? You need lube and other techniques to have anal sex, therefore making it unnatural. The ass is not for sex the way we are created.

well, then i'm damn sure our creator goofed up the wiring back there!!!
for me, it feeling a lot better when something goes repeated in and out than just out and explain why there is touch sensation on the prostate???
see, our creator is kind of like those computer programmer that builds these little easter egg surprizes into the system. anal sex, prostate massage, fisting and most of kinky sex are these easter eggs
now pardon me while i go back to my easter egg hunt...i'm sure there r many i've yet to find
oh, by the way, LSD was one the greatest little easter eggs built into the system. dont forget, the exact molecule is not found in nature!

I think the word 'cured' is so heavily biased (& incorrect) as homosexuality is not a disease state despite the witless utterings of fundamentalist Christians etc (it's no longer a DSM-V classified illness, so no "it's obviously a disease/dysfunction" rants at me please)

You are who you are and you will feel better when your comfortable being gay. People have nothing against gay people where im from, and organized religion is a crock of shit, you wont go to hell you are already there.

Well if you really think about it, you can realize you don't have to have sex with men or women. You don't need to have sex at all. That is being cured of gay.

Also, realizing how you have sex doesn't and shouldn't define who you are 'cures you of being gay' imo

Last edited:
my stepson is gay and as he sais its nature not nurture i guess you are what you are to get on with your life you are just going to have to imbrace it and get over it you cant change what you like or what turns you on

sundayraver said:
I wish I was gay, I'd get waaaaaaaaaay more sex.

HAH, I know exactly what you mean. I get hit on by gay guys all the time!

Also, I have gay friends and those guys get laid ALL THE TIME!!! It's not fair :-(

fuck that shit bro ... just fuck sum hot chicks ... gay ppl are weird man they fuck other guys in the butt...thats just gross mane....nothin ok bout that

mellowfellow420 said:
fuck that shit bro ... just fuck sum hot chicks ... gay ppl are weird man they fuck other guys in the butt...thats just gross mane....nothin ok bout that

Well I think you summed it up in a very intelligent, open-minded way with excellent grammar and a subjective view.

Nickatina, in dolphins and chimps and all sorts of other animals non-procreative sex serves social purposes. Keeps them boys from killin' eachother. You say you're not religious, but you used the word "made" in your post about the purpose of reproductive organs. Last time I checked, made implies a maker. Let's think of it this way: Gay sex isn't right or wrong. It just happens, like asteroids and venus fly traps and quantum singularities.