• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

BZP + TFMPP pills flooding the market !!!

phase_dancer said:
With which reagent?

from what I heard that if the pill is 100% bzp,tmffp,mcpp you get no reaction at all.

But sometimes drug dealers use old baggies to store the pills & these old baggies are old meth bags .. so when you scrape outside of pill you got yourself trace of meth and thats what gives slight orange color with Marquis reagent & probably some type of reaction with other reagents.

slight color change means nothing ... cut pill in half and scrape that and you will get a good reading of whats in the pill.

There is another thing thats happening to pills which will fool us all :!

Buts it's not happening here yet so I'm not going to give pill makers here any ideas.

Also if a pill press had mdxx in it then the residue left over will also give a slight reaction when bzp powder is put through it but reagent reaction change would be very very poor.

testers will be useless & the only sure thing will be buying crystal or paste mdma.

Last edited:
mushi mushi 88 said:
I got a couple of those red bears that I am certain have BZP and TFMPP I got a picture of them if anyone wants it sent to them... Such horrible bastards those ones.

You mean these pills-->

Attachments

• 8360.jpg
    8360.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 910
kingpin007 said:
from what I heard that if the pill is 100% bzp,tmffp,mcpp you get no reaction at all.

But sometimes drug dealers use old baggies to store the pills & these old baggies are old meth bags .. so when you scrape outside of pill you got yourself trace of meth and thats what gives slight orange color with Marquis reagent & probably some type of reaction with other reagents.

slight color change means nothing ... cut pill in half and scrape that and you will get a good reading of whats in the pill.

There is another thing thats happening to pills which will fool us all :!

Buts it's not happening here yet so I'm not going to give pill makers here any ideas.

testers will be useless & the only sure thing will be buying crystal or paste mdma.

So really, all we have to tell what is in these pills is their taste, smell and effects? I am familiar with the taste and I guess its pretty unique as far as chems go. None the less, I don't really think from a harm reduction standpoint that we can say with certainty "these pills are BZP etc" using only taste, smell and effects.

We dont have a choice, we have to speculate because we have nothing better. Blind leading the blind.

Yes the taste is very unique ..

I wish whoever makes the reagents testers could just make one specifically for piperazines .... so if any trace detected then dont buy or consume ..

any ideas on contacting the makers of the testers ... ??? maybe admins can find out???

out of 20 people that I know who took those airjordans 15 got the very ill effects & 3 went to hospital as they had consumed 4 pills each over space of 6 hours and were up for days and felt like they were going to die , hospital doctors suspected PMA but blood tests confirmed otherwise.

You would be better off drinking antifreeze coolant for your car than taking these bzp pills.

Please anyone who suspects a pill may be bzp from the taste , effects etc then please add photos to this thread so I and others on here can have some peace of mind ...

Last edited:
I think an equally important concern needs to be raised about 2c-b pills being sold as ecstasy.

A few months ago, through a batch of pills that I had *good* reasons-to-know were 2c-b (didn't know the strength, though, but we guessed 10mg each), I had my first breakthrough experience on the substance (I say 'breakthrough' because I tried it once before, but only at a really small dose). Took 3 pills and was tripping near the breaking-point of losing touch with reality. It was much more intense than I anticiapted.

And then a few weeks ago, I dropped a couple pills under the pretense that they were MDxx, and soon was hit with that then-familiar 2c-b feeling. It wasn't as strong this time, but it definately was still a trip.

If someone were to take several 2c-b pills believing them to be ecstasy, especially strong ones, and this person having no experience before with psychedelics, that could be an absolute disaster. And during that experience of mine a few weeks back, I definately saw a few people living such experiences out.

Oddly enough, I actually like BZP, at least in true form. Back before it became illegal, I would use it all the time as a study aid. I could stay up for days on that stuff with little-to-no side-effects, and have a decent amount of non-distracting euphoria as well. Perhaps due to whatever else is in these bunk pills, the BZP/TFMPP is affected so that it does become more dangerous?

phase_dancer said:
^ Could you please give us a description of the pills containing 2c-b

The ones that were "really strong" (earliest in my chronology) were pure white, no bevel, no score and a logo of a smiley face. So essentially :) only white. I did not take exact measurements, but about the standard width of a typical e-pill, with height and weight statistics being on the small side.

The ones that were sold to me as ecstasy were, in appearance, very similar to the WS pills that had been going around, only these did not have a logo at all really, and appeared a bit more white-beige. Sold as "white A's" but ya, not a relivant name. These pills had a slight bevel, no score, and were large.

Sorry no photos, finally picking up a new camera in <2 weeks, though.

Heres a new report on purple outpressed fish which are bzp ..

have a look ...-->

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=11675

there are white , yellow , blue & purple variations of these pills that are all piperazines.

there all over america and now here ... as I said the shits being pressed legally in Canada and passing down to america and also finding it's way over here....

If you were to go to canada and buy a few hundred you could just put them in your pocket and at the airport you could stand right next to a sniffer dog and the dog would not react .. this is why I think the shits arriving here cause its undetectable with dogs & also reagent testing.

Expect alot more of this piperazine shit to land on our shores.

just remember the logo's and tell everyone you know to avoid , then these drug dealing scum will realise they had better stick to the real stuff.

Attachments

• 10762.jpg
    10762.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 5,519
Last edited:
^ I've noticed a lot of low quality outpressed pills going round lately compared to previous years, are a lot of these BZP pills outpressed?

Yes...

bzp + tmfpp combo pills will make you feel speedy and see & or hear things mimic of mdxx substances .. but in most people make you feel like you want to throwup & die ... I know ... I had one of those yellow jordans ..

thank god I didn't drink to much alcohol as it seems if you drink then your gonna pay for it , must be some reaction with the liver well this is what I had read somewhere.

this stuff was designed in 1950's as a dog/farm animal deworming treatment ....

this stuff is good if you have worms and want to get rid of that itchy ass..... LOL

Last edited:
Cheers for headsup, so never buy an outpressed pill...

I ate a Yellow Jordan the one shown in the pic, and mate it was a wierd feeling... Everything seemed bright and awkward. My friend wanted to vomit. Bad experience for him.

this stuff was designed in 1950's as a dog/farm animal deworming treatment ....

According to wiki, BZP was mentioned in the literature before this, although most work done on piperazines was done during the 50's. However, BZP wasn't designed specifically as an anti-parasitic (antihelmintic). Instead, the efficacy of piperazines in this application would have been studied using a range of piperazines, which included BZP. First mention of BZP in literature dates to the early forties, years before it was tried as an antihelmintic.

Also according to wiki, during the 70's, BZP was assessed as a possible antidepressant but the studies folded when it was realised BZP had amphetamine like properties etc.

Wiki on BZP

and if you go through different reports both here and on pillreports you'll see a few people have disbelieved the fact these shitty pills have come in through so the states, some believe this shit is being made here. and think it's unreasonable to import from the US

[EDIT: Abuse. hoptis]

Last edited by a moderator:
sigh i miss my old dealer.. he used to test each batch and burn the shit ones.

I appreciate you keeping on top of this for us all kingpin007. Its the scum of the Earth supplying this stuff, and if we stop it from getting any worse, we will all be better off for it.

Edit-Removed content. lil angel15

Now though that the BZP crap is illegal like MDMA, people are selling BZP as MDMA. There was never this issue when the BZP pills were legal that i saw.

Edit- Same goes to you, please read the mod comments BEFORE posting. You are not able to discuss this any further here.