• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

BZP + TFMPP pills flooding the market !!!

live2rave said:
Yeah i wish i could have the same luck! i haven't had decent pills in months.. only good ones that were relatively ok were the white mitsubishi's at least they were at least a guaranteed roll. Apparently there's was some good beige fox's and white M's (or W's) going around brisbane too. i havent come across them yet but some of the other bluelighters have mentioned them. Oh and apparently red DNA's are pretty mindblowing theres been a fair bit of talk on pillreports.. Best pills i think i ever had were probably purple stars. Haven't seen them around in forever..Only need 1 and it kept me rolling forever. Lovely waves of euphoria.. just as you thought it couldn't get any better it did like any good pill.

Where do u guys live? Sydney is flooded with high quality mdma pills. Ill have to upload a few more reports to pillreports.

Sustanon said:
Where do u guys live? Sydney is flooded with high quality mdma pills. Ill have to upload a few more reports to pillreports.

This discussion is with respect to Brisbane.

There are several good pills in Brisbane right now, but for every good pill, there are 5 mcPP pills, 3 trips and 2 duds.

But then again Brisbane always gets the worst of it.

Are you sure your pills are mCPP? Iv had pure mCPP a couple years ago and some of your reports just don't match the drug profile I experenced.

static_mind said:
Are you sure your pills are mCPP? Iv had pure mCPP a couple years ago and some of your reports just don't match the drug profile I experenced.

pure mcpp is going to give different effects than pills mixed with bzp & mcpp

there are many piperzine combos that are in pills ..

also these piperzines have different effects on most people with being sick and so on but some the effects are somewhat ok with no bad reaction ...

if 20 people took same pill and were mcpp/bzp then 5 would enjoy and other 15 would be sick and hate it.

thats how I have seen it ..

kingpin007 is exactly right everybody ive known has different effects to even pills from the same batch. I might be having a great time and other people around me have had pills from the same batch and arent so healthy

I understand that, I just mean people shouldn't be narrowing the substance down to such an accuracy if they don't accuctly know what the target substance is. Shouldn't people just be saying piperzines?

For instance
""
Ya, my one and only mcPP experience was with these. I took one, and then a second after an hour. It was strong euphoria for a solid 8 hours (more like speed euphoria, though, then mdma euphoria), but then I was tweaked out for the next 15 (alcohol could not even knock me out), which made it not worth it. For some reason, it seems like of all the mcPP pills in Australia, people handle the bears the best. I'm curious as to whether they're all coming from the same manufacturer. Who knows. """

That doesn't sound like mCPP to me. With the current flood of piperzines I think we need to be careful not to list every pill that feels like shit as a piperzine.

Over the past years i have experimented with piperazines looking for a legal alternative to mdma (Whilst living in Europe)

At low doses they were awesome.

Bzp:
50mg : felt like a strong coffee
80mg: felt like a nice dose of good speed. Didnt make me dance but was in a very hapy speedy mood.

Topped up with about 120mg but the comedown was pretty bad. Wore off after 8 hours. After that i just layed in bed feeling very shit, i didnt puke but almost. Had a headache, felt dizzy, very dihydrated (did drink heaps).

Mcpp experiment:
Did about 40mg mcpp: was nice but they felt shit after the comedown and spewed all over the place.

Next experiment was with Bzp and Tfmpp.

60mg Bzp+40mg Tfmpp

Dropped it an hour later not much effects, felt like half an mdma pill. So i made another bomb and dropped it. Was kickin in strong, felt exactly like a nice dose of mdma, felt euphoric, chatted away, very loved up. They didnt make me dance either, the energetic part was kind of missing. My body felt tingly and numb. I thought this was awesome. When i was coming down it was the worst comedown u can imagine. Started to vomit, felt dizzy, had a headache for 2 days, cold hot flushes, sweating, haluccinating due to the tfmpp. It was very bad. I thought im gonna seriously die.

Piperazines are a very nasty drug. Why do u think they were/are still legal in a few countrys?

Yeah i agree with everything you just said. Generally i always try to be specific to what i've taken. I have had a range of bzp and mcpp pills and for me there is a substantial difference between the piperzines. I've had a few good ones where i've had a great time on.. but just like you said that energetic and speedy part is missing.. The come downs are the worst which is why i do prefer mdma

I got some bright Orange Air Jordans (outpressed) on Saturday night in a club...

It was a last ditch thing so I couldn't turn them down... but they seemed to me to be 2cb rather than piperzines... I'd heard that all jordans were pipez:X

Anyone else had these?

static_mind said:
I understand that, I just mean people shouldn't be narrowing the substance down to such an accuracy if they don't accuctly know what the target substance is. Shouldn't people just be saying piperzines?

I should have mentioned the out-pressed yellow teddy bears I had in Brisbane recently tasted exactly like (and had identical effects to) a product I tried several times a few years back marketed as "pepper extract". It was sold as such by certain head shops across Australia for a few years, small vials with distinctive fluro yellow label. Very horrid taste, speed-like effects for a couple of hours then nought but a headache.

There's also green Lexus' around now...

A mate went to pick them up a couple of hours ago but turned them down after tasting them.

Am yet to encounter any Piperazine pills in regional SA yet!

Hopefully they never get here!

bzp googs

i unfortunately have had a fair few bzp pills
they are absolutely horrifying!
some i've had were
purple fish
orange fish
purple/red panda/bear
green ck

green ck and the panda bear ones were by far the worst

like others have said before try to do a taste test. if they taste sour like sour bombs or something then they are bzp. they taste like shit as do other pills except these taste very different to usual pills. also some of them feel quite waxy and almost as if they melt in ur hands. but not all have this quality.

for those wondering what it feels like to take one of these.
its a good couple hours of hell. depending on how much is in them. sometimes u will be fine if u just take one but once u take the 2nd one ull know that u've had one.
these pills gave me anxiety attacks... something i never ever suffer from.
tightness in my chest.
extreme paranoia
sick stomach
uncontrollable vomitting even projectile vomitting. usually quite sudden need to vomit aswell
just want to get fresh air and chill out until the sick feeling has past, too retarded to function yet a lone dance. cudnt even get straight enough to light a ciggie.
the green cks also made me lose my vision and get really sleepy

these bzp pills will make u never want to take a pill again. infact they have put me off for a longg longg time because for a while all i was getting was bzp pills and it really threw me off drugs all together.
now i only do pills when its an event. and im very very cautious and only take ones i know have had really good feedback.

bzp pills effect people in different ways tho but the common feeling is sickness. some people really trip out on these too. except i didnt

please be careful and cautious.
as for me. i now prefer to hit the pipe instead haha

x

Can we as a group add a general report of the feelings and effects of the various piperzines so people can help deduce if what they got were piperzine?

For instance iv eaten mCPP

Uncontrolled vomiting
Stimulant like feeling
Feeling hot
Felt like id pissed my pants

If we can add to the list we can keep the most common effects of the various piperzines and help us to figure out whats in each pill.

Also maybe a poll we can vote on more then once. Everytime we get a pill we submit if it contained a piperzine or not. If enough people do this we might be able to gauge what ratio to mdma to piperzine is out there and if its increaseing or not. Not a perfect metheod but better then nothing.

iv been drinking, might be talking crap

We could do the poll for xtc like drugs, piperzines, meth, ketamine etc. everytime we eat a new pill we vote, if enough people do it, it might be an intresting way to view the drug market...

the government and police think theyve done a good thing by that massive seizure not long ago. wen in actual fact instead of us getting good googs.. we're being sold fkn rat poison.

xtc Vs bzp.
pretty sure bzp wud be worse

Pretty sure mdma has killed more then piperzines have. Have a look at stargate in NZ. BZP was everywhere and didn't kill alot.

well i think illicit drug producers dont just put BZP in a pill, they add a whole other range of piperazines including mcPP which im sure is alot more toxic than BZP. I have had BZP/TFMPP pills before and they feel different to the calvin kleins and whatnot but leave the same metallic piperazine flavor in my mouth

Sucks to me then. I just picked up a few pink/red bears for the weekend and now I find this thread. :X Thats what happens when your away from pillreports for a few years.

STICKY this THREAD