• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

BZP + TFMPP pills flooding the market !!!

Thanks PD

Hugs and Drugs, I have seen (and in one case unfortunately) pip pills that are the same size as your average MD pill. So size definitely isn't a definitive factor for what is in the pill.

But are indeed right, with pills (more so nowadays) you need to show caution and not just neck them and see how you go.

Party safe people.

blue mercedes - sydney/wollongong area

21248.jpg

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=21248

possible new batch but looks like the old batch to me ....

kingpin, props to you for making this thread my man. Good work! Made it so hopeful in not wasting money on a number of occasions. Kudos

Tested:

Mandelin: No Reaction

Marquis: Purple within seconds. Not particularly light or dark.

Friend had 2 last night and said they had a good time. No bad comedown mentioned.

If you read the comments , everyone says they are bad except for one person ...

not everyone reacts to pipez badly ... but I would say that 9 out of 10 people would have problems...

If you read the comments , everyone says they are bad except for one person ...

not everyone reacts to pipez badly ... but I would say that 9 out of 10 people would have problems...

Agreed.

I had the apple mac's a few weeks earlier and they left me in a very bad place.

I consumed 2 of these (Radioactives) and had a good night with a moderate comedown. Still no alternative to the 'old' days.

Despite this I won't be consuming anything until the good stuff comes back.

PVMD- we (or i, at least) dont care if people like piperazines, hell i dont give a shit if you like taking heroin meth crack whatever, but we all SHOULD care about ANY DRUG being passed of as another

Well spoken. Product being passed of as something else is a serious issue, not only in the case of MDMA/piperazines - BUT ALL DRUGS

Ok people I am saying my goodbyes ...

I am off the pills for good and have been for 15+ months and I have also quit smoking weed , time to grow up being 34 years old and counting ... :)

We have won the war on pipes so atleast I can say I accomplished what I set out to do even though I have had many flamers try their best at me.If any pipe pills do show up again then surely a mod can edit this thread.

Anyhow to everyone party safe and take good care of yourselves.

regards ...

kingpin007

^ Agreed, thank you for all of the effort you've put into this forum kingpin, in particular this and the drug bust threads! I hope you can still pop your head into AusDD on occasion even if you're living the healthy life :)

^Amen.

Just don't have too much fun while we are all trolling AusDD :p

Cheers for the great work you've put in kingpin, much appreciated.