• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Amount for an oral heroin overdose?

BingeBoy said:
^
yes that's what i'm talking about

basically it's 20 euro's worth of dope (the smallest unit you can get it over here)

But that's equal to to 20-30mg oral morphine IR and the heroin is cut anyways so it's not even that. I seriously doubt it's not enought to kill anyuone else t´han maybe an infant.

We're talking about a lethal dose of oral street heroin here?.

^
oh right i was talking about an effective dose

yeah od'ing orally seems pretty hard

but the thing with dope is potency varies a lot and once it's in it's in

jimborg said:
Am I the only one who thought, "jesus is the OP wanting to slip someone an oral OD of heroin?" Lol by no meaning accusing you of that.. it just popped into my head. Maybe I'm a little paranoid tonight. ;-)

hahaha, having reread the first post, it totally does sound like that doesn't it?!

^
goddamn so much for harm reduction

p.s to the o.p just get some Ghb and rape that bitch

It doesn't look like that. If they wanted to slip someone an OD, there would be 100 better ways to do it than using heroin.
And I know the OP, that is definitely not his intentions. Its about harm reduction.

It really does not sound like he is planning on killing himself. I know him as well and I know exactly why he is asking this question; it's a damn good question to ask.

Actually knowing the fucking OP for the win. He's just smart about asking it and not self incriminating.