Nocturnal Wonderland 2008

DIGITALISM (LIVE), RICHIE HAWTIN, KASKADE AND COSMIC GATE
TO HEADLINE NOCTURNAL 2008!

saturday september 13th, 2008

Insomniac is happy to announce the 14th annual Nocturnal Festival, taking place Saturday September 13th! We're very excited to let everybody know that the headlining artists include electro duo Digitalism performing live, the legendary techno icon Richie Hawtin, Kaskade, Cosmic Gate and more! The full lineup details, featuring dozens of the world's biggest names in dance music, will be released shortly. The energy awaits once again, so make sure to mark your calendars, buy your tickets early, and join us on Saturday September 13th for the 14th annual Nocturnal Festival!

I will be there... EDC was amazing :)

http://www.nocturnalfestival.com

EDC 2008,
'nuff said:

edc08284cc7.jpg

God I want to go to this so bad. Who can let a cute 21 year old girl with odd colored hair sleep on the couch, hmmmm?

platinum and pink and purple.

i missed most of above and beyond at edc co and i'm still super upset about it...

I am debating, fresh off of EDC which as stated was amazing. Not sure because school is starting 2 weeks before.

EDC was my first rave i was thinkin about goin to noc. is it ne where close to as good as edc i dont wanna make the trip from tucson for a shity rave

lol I totally wasn't going to go to this but. . . Now I probably am. lol. I want to meet some BLers this time!!!

im not going to this one either. if they only had managed to change the date. going to another rave in baja.

Above and Beyond?

What happened to above and beyond being in the line up? Were they replaced by cosmic gate?

I Had a flyer from EDC and it listed "above and beyond" for nocturnal 2008.

Also does anyone know where it will be held? Last year it was in the center of downtown LA which was awesome. This year,I heard it is going to be back at the NOS center in San Bernadino.

I really hope they don't put it in San Bernadino. I won't drive all the way from LA to that shit hole. At Nocturnal 2006 there were close to 70 cars that got broken into in the main parkinglot. I had my powerbook jacked and my testing kit from my car.

^ dude that sucks! Ya I thought last years location was pretty cool except paying $30-$40 to parking wasn't fun either.

drewb8769 said:
EDC was my first rave i was thinkin about goin to noc. is it ne where close to as good as edc i dont wanna make the trip from tucson for a shity rave

i wouldn't bother. what made EDC so great was the venue. The Orange Show sucks imo

lol I hated the LA coliseum, that was the worst venue I've ever been to in my life.

Different strokes for different folks eh? I didn't see anything wrong with the NOS. It wasn't the greatest but it wasn't bad either.

probably...i've never been to the coliseum so wouldn't know. what was so bad about it? isn't it just a large grassfield?

You know what, I think it was just a combination of factors, most of them very subjective and based on my own experience. To me when I first got there, trying to get in and also moving around I felt like I was being herded like a cow.

In reality and retrospect I think it was just very crowded and I was frying. If it weren't so crowded I don't think it would've been that bad at all.

What don't you like about NOS?