Nocturnal Wonderland 2008

I felt that the place was really dirty and the dance areas felt sorta run down. I felt like the music areas should have been tents instead of warehouses. I prefer festivals of this sort to be a little more outdoors than NOS. Thats kinda why I don't really care for the Sports Arena either.

edc and nocturnal at the NOS was pretty awsome.... hope its there again this year

Im new to blue light and i am glad i found this section. I really am stoked to go to this. Besides Damien is making me

The NOS is the wal-mart of venues. can't even go past 2am but i remember the days when we could. :)

People who have been to the NOS:

I can almost guarantee you dont know what's in store for the venue this year, no matter how many times you've been there.

They are opening the ENTIRE venue... this includes the SPEEDWAY which is as big as the total area of the "half venue" that has been used for the last 9 years.

Most people who have been to the NOS think they were covering the entire venue. This is not the case, you've probably seen about 40% of the venue. Insomniac is going to absolutely blow the roof off this one. They now have the technology and the excessive money to put a production value into their parties that is ridiculously higher than anything that has ever been done before.

I heard they wont even use one of the crappy airplane hangers as a stage (the one that was always hot and sweaty, and smelled like nasty ass Vicks, lol) because they have so much room to do anything they want now.

Nocturnal 08 is going to be to Nocturnal, what EDC 2008 was to EDC.
Aka, the one with the highest production value and effort put into it, by far.

The Orange Show will barely be recognizable.

(All this is coming from someone who hated insomniac for multiple years and just recently came to the conclusion they deserve ALL the money they charge for how expensive their new parties are to throw).
I'm not a promoter in any way for them but I run the main so cal rave messageboard and they will tell me whatever I ask usually.. Ill post the full lineup here soon.

Last edited:
Acid Eiffel said:
Psilo707, thats all well and good but does the show still end at 2?
Unless some crazy change in plans has happened that they didn't warn us about, it'll end at 4 A.M, as EDC 2006 (the last insomniac massive thrown there) did.

^ you should. lol. Aren't you doing that whole free spirit thing? Just cruise on down.

The dnb lineup looks fucking sick! I just wish I didn't live all the way over here on the east coat..sigh..

I would literally die to see Alix Perez. The dnb looks soo fuckin sick. Noisia, Calibre, Hive vs. Calyx, Alix Perez.mmmmmm<3

Psilo707 said:
Unless some crazy change in plans has happened that they didn't warn us about, it'll end at 4 A.M, as EDC 2006 (the last insomniac massive thrown there) did.

Noc 06 was the last massive thrown there, psilo..

This event will be fucking awesome! Kaskade and above and beyond ftw!

StarOceanHouse said:
where did you see the lineup?

I just the dnb posted on dogsonacid.com yesterday

I dunno about the rest of the lineup. But the dnb looks better than I've ever seen for this party imo. I wish I knew about the lineup sooner since I would have bought a round trip from Philly to Los Angeles.:(

I would but I will probably have to wait because of school. I will probably see some sort of festival or rave in january. Or see Benassi :D

I'm still debating going but I'd be more than down to meet up with some cool cats such as Mr. Damien. We'll have to see what my school/work schedule works like since it's like a 7 hour drive for me to LA and God knows how long to San Bern. Anyway, I'll let you fuckers know what's up as things develop. Peace.

damn id love to go if i didnt have this thing called a job and no money