Votes: 61 23.5%
  • In a relationship and do not

Votes: 116 44.6%
  • In a relationship and do

Votes: 49 18.8%

• Total voters

Lucky$trike

Bluelighter
I'm just curious to see how many people actually use condoms when they have sex?

Can someone tell me how to make this into a poll? Thanks<3 =D

Well I'm in a monogamous relationship and use implanon, so no, there's not really any point :D.

married and we still do................

need to get on birth control, we only use it at the end

I'm with a woman who doesn't like using them and is very confident in her birth control, so..it makes me a bit nervous but its so much better.

No, in a relationship and I use the ring for birth control.

I am in a relationship and don't. I tried it once for some reason or another and it sucked for both parties so i ripped it off and went at it as per usual.

I just got out of a relationship and probably wont be with anyone for a little while, but I'd definitely use a condom if I did. I also used them when I was with my boyfriend, every time. I'm not, and never will be on the pill, and do not want children, ever, ever ever. I might consider an IUD one day but Ive heard horror stories, and I don't like messing with my body and natural cycles. Birth control pills mess me up super bad I cannot take them.

Condoms work good as far as I'm concerned. I don't think it's better without them. I'm used to them, it feels kinda gross without them to me. I don't know..I think it's just because of "fluids" and what not and how paranoid I am about pregnancy and diseases.

I am in a relationship and don't. I tried it once for some reason or another and it sucked for both parties so i ripped it off and went at it as per usual.

Can I ask why it sucked? I have done it without a condom before (long long ago with my ex fiance) and it was exactly the same for me. I guess maybe it makes a difference for the guy, but oh well, they will have to deal if they want me!

used them for a stint when i was off the pill... used recklessly tho b/c they were only used at the end.

they're great, less mess!

disclaimer
CUM ROCKS!!!!

MynameisnotDeja said:
Can I ask why it sucked? I have done it without a condom before (long long ago with my ex fiance) and it was exactly the same for me. I guess maybe it makes a difference for the guy, but oh well, they will have to deal if they want me!

Well there is the obvious loss of sensation. I mean, you are putting a layer of latex between your penis and your partners vagina, its clearly going to lower the sensitivity and sensation of sex. Not having one on is just so much better.

And i didn't know up until my current girlfriend, but she actually commented that it was less enjoyable for her as well, which surprised me. I only thought it effected guys in terms of sensation.

:\

Always. Though the world can benefit for little Edvard Munch's, my seed will be left preserved for the grand ripening.

i really never wear condoms , only a few times in my life and it was horrible. I love how the pussy feels without them . So warm and soft . I love women . Any girls from new jersey looking for a new jersey looking for a new boy toy . give me a Pm . I eat you out for days and then fuck you until you have an earth shattering orgasm . trust me youll love it .=D

yes. even in 5 years (+) monogamous relationships.

oh, except during my period.

bleh. poor guys.

In a well developed, high level of trust relationship, no.

Any other situation yes, religiously.

Never really understood the aversion. Modern high quality condoms are not tha intrusive, and there are aspects of condom use that I actually enjoy as enhacing the experiencing in some respects that are too complicated to effectively elaborate on.

Uh, sometimes but purely for the enjoyment of my partners as we're not terribly worried about an accidental pregnancy. Anyway, I answered yes and in a relationship.

Peace,

Fausty