Votes: 34 13.1%
  • Not in a relationship and do

Votes: 61 23.5%
  • In a relationship and do not

Votes: 116 44.6%
  • In a relationship and do

Votes: 49 18.8%

• Total voters
With new partners I use condoms, and I continue to do so until I know that she is not only on birth control and takes it REGULARLY.... but that she is clean by either going together and getting tested or getting to know her long enough to actually truly trust her. (Usually takes several months this way, but I have never been lied to after waiting this long. I did get crabs from a toilet seat in the hood once tho, for real!

Always. There is no way in fucking hell I'm gonna' have a kid until later in life.

Not in a relationship and I don't use condoms unless I get bad vibes from the random partner.

Note that I have casual sex once in a while with girls I pick up on town, in addition to a fuckbuddy or two. Realistically the chances of catching anything besides chlamydia are exceedingly low - I live in a part of Europe where other STD's are very rare. Had I slept with a prostitute or with someone from Asia/Africa I would use a condom, however.

I use condoms for girls who I don't really know, or know that they are slutty and sleep around.

And no condoms for girls I trust. :)

Amandizzle said:
Im on birth control
and we dont use condoms

ive had a few scares
but
at this point in my life i wouldn't mind

You "wouldn't mind"? Are you referring to pregnancy or STDs?

I use 'em to either make balloon animals or for poolside with the kids.

OH!!! THAT CAME OUT SO WRONG! :D

I am in a committed relationship and we use condoms maybe... I dunno 2 out of 10 times we have sex. Just depends on what time of the month it is.

But if im not in a relationship... its condoms.

I've been in a monogamous relationship with the same guy for 5 years and we use condoms every time.

Shabnobbi said:
I use condoms for girls who I don't really know, or know that they are slutty and sleep around.

And no condoms for girls I trust. :)

yep trust is a good contraceptive.

aanallein said:
yep trust is a good contraceptive.
yep....especially considering that a person can have herpes for years and not know it.......just trust 'em....that's what i always say...

btw, i became pregnant while using condoms! yay!!!! so, if that happened, the risk of std has to be pretty good....

I do. But if I have a g/f and she is on the pill and been tested then I Raw Dogg it.

I like to be natural, but that doesn't go for saying that I wouldn't have an abortion in a second. All I'm saying is, we're complex creatures, and sex seems to not only be meant for reproduction but for pleasure, so fuck condoms man. We're meant to do it naturally :)

I've used condoms in my last relationship (prior to my dive into heavy IV coke use) as well as last night with someone I am absolutely in love with (post IV coke addiction).

As soon as i put that thing on, my hard on went 'bye bye'. Frustrating, embarrassing and worrisome

I prefer to...id feel bad if i didn't. Greatest 3 minutes of her life though.

I find the experience of not using a condom fucking HOT since I find the idea of impregnating a girl to be the thing that most wildly makes me hard and want to pound my jizz home deep in a gal's pussy.

But I always make myself wear one when I get laid (not often these days) because I am not in a monogamous relationship and don't want to get infected (or be a father yet).

Gaian Planes said:
pound my jizz home deep in a gal's pussy.

damn...intense haha. i hate jizz...sticky, gets everywhere not good for bedsheets

I leave one on at night so I don't have to get out of bed to pee - I can just tie it off and hit "snooze."

- Paraphrased from the great Pat Dixon

sunshinefix said:
I've been in a monogamous relationship with the same guy for 5 years and we use condoms every time.

and you are both OK with this?
I would never, ever do such a thing. Birth control and a painless STD exam make sex so much better.