• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

What are your current unfulfilled sex fantasies?

PriestTheyCalledHim

Bluelighter
I did a search and I couldn't find this as a recent topic.

What are some of your current unfulfilled fantasies?

I mean sexual fantasies that you want to make become a reality but haven't yet. It could be something as simple as I want to do this guy/girl I work with or who I take class with.

Sex in a gym/public shower has been a fantasy of mine for awhile ever since I was a teenager or probably even before that too. It wouldn't even have to include cocksucking or all out anal sex, it could just be lots of kissing/making out, wrestling, and jack off.

I'd never do this in a public gym even if lots of bi/gay men did have sex in the locker room there; but if I were to ever visit an all male bath house or an all male sex club with a public shower I'd do it there.

Sex with a male lover and a woman at the same time is also a big fantasy of mine.

It could be vanilla or it would be fun of the woman and one of my boyfriends "kidnapped" me and wound up blindfolding me and tying me up spread eagle on a bed and then the woman rode me while my BF fucked my mouth. The woman could use a crop on me and I'd like that.

Hmmm... good question.

If you asked me a year ago I would've said a threesome, but my last girlfriend took care of that... along with a few of my other fantasies.

To be honest, there isn't a whole lot left that I really want to do, just things I really want to do AGAIN.

I've never done anal, but it doesn't really interest me.
I guess having sex in public would be kinda hot, or having sex in a situation where noone knows that you're doing it.

Such as my friend who had sex with her boyfriend in the swimming pool at a birthday party... NOONE knew what was going on except her best friend. To everyone else it just looked like they floating up and down in the pool (They were sitting on one of the pool noodles).

I'd like to have sex while actually rolling too... never done that, I've only had sex while on the comedown. I'd probably need one of those "little blue pills" though if I was going to.

I'd also like to have completely anonymous sex to. Just meet up with some girl and go at it. No names, no pretense, nothing. Just having sex for the sake of sex.

Double penetration.

Ferocious gang bang.

Fucking some poor guy in the ass with a strap on.

Priest, In america the place of your dreams is called the YMCA. My fantasy is for all of us to be able to procreate infront of each other without having to question whether or nots its wrong. Im talking adults here, hell maybe even switch partners as we go. Lets say Im in the club and dancing with someone I fancy, and to be able to Lets say, have sex where we stand while still being able to listen to that wonderful house music I so live for.
As for the kinks/fantasys my repressed sexualitys devised, I'd enjoy having a fit soccer chick with nothing but the socks on right in midfield while the game played on. Oh yes, I want you to watch:D
Oh and Anna, by all means come find me with that strap on!!!!

It's really bad, and some will hate this, but

as some people have said most of my sexual fantasys have been fulfilled! (sex in public places, positions and toys etc etc) one fantasy I have is to have a threesome with 2 ferociously hot ladies, but that will take some money.

I think one I've come to know and love would be the relationship wrecker sex, or blowjob while boyfreind is around the corner quicky still sweating when she sees him. seriosuly, gets my heart pumping.
and when the guy is someone that could castrate me with his pinky, it makes me feel like I'm the shit.

sorry for all who have had a fucking dirty cheater in the life... but Im not the one cheating.

peace and LOVE

to be completely dominated. to just give up all control to another person that i trust and let them do as they please.

i would like to have a 3 sum with two girls...which both girls are bi...

i had one 3sum but the girls where striaght...

A threesome with a guy and a girl. I've done 2 guys and me, and that was mighty fun, but I'd love to experiment with a girl. The thing about the 2 guy threesomes was since they aren't gay, they both just paid me attention.. which was GOOD and all, lol. But in a 2 girl and a guy threesome, we ALLLL could love on each other as much as we want, which is as free as it gets. Hot.

There are more but I can't think of them right now.

Double penetration.

Ferocious gang bang.

Fucking some poor guy in the ass with a strap on.

edit- ^ I love Anna muches. :)

Last edited:
There are some that I'm happy to have unrealized, but for the most part, the ones that I have wanted to have happen, have.

You should always have some unfulfilled dreams/fantasies otherwise life would become a bit stale...

Hmmm let's see... being tied up and playing dom/sub games (I like both, with a slight preference towards being dominated). Anal, when it's good it's sooo good... threesome with 2 guys - being fucked doggy style by one while sucking the other one off. Having someone talking very dirty to me... my lecturer at uni calling me in for a tutorial and fucking me on his desk... I'm actually in a relationship but as you might be able to guess my s/o likes pretty much only vanilla sex! :( I'm a bit frustrated but as fastandbulbous said, at least I have some fantasies to toy around with...

^ roflmao

im not really on to fantasize all that much but i do have one thing in mind...

ive always wanted to have a guy fuking me, while blowing a guy, while getting blown by a guy...i dont think id last that long lol

~GH~

i need a place of my own, cant stand having to hold myself back knowing that at her peak, she'd make a church choir sound mute8o

lol this sux, 19 and still w/ the rents. least im working towards getting out more than i can say about any of my friends:p

AHhhhhhhhhhh fucking a fat girl....a fantasy I fear, is too far out of my reach

I've never been with a girl with ample enough boobs, but I need to do some hardcore tittyfucking.