• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

What are your current unfulfilled sex fantasies?

To share a double sided dildo with my girlfriend. We're actually going to pick one out soon =D. That will be a nice complement to the strap-on we like to break out when the mood is right.

It is interesting how so many posters mention an act they would like to perform rather than a person they would like to perform it with (apart from SO).

Does anyone have fantasies about identifiable people (lets leave celebs out just to keep a little substance in the thread)? what about historical figures and/or places?

I'd love to watch my girl fuck a fireman in burning building, and then fuck her ass myself when we are in the ambulance. She loves firemen too, so this should be easy (no arson of course - no pun either).

S&M :)

nothing too crazy but just some amazing S&M

blonde, perfect teeth, skinny

*edit: ive added details but they're pretty dirty. Id like it to be hardcore though.*

Last edited:
Tie up some skinny european blonde chick in a skirt and tank top.

Make her spread her legs and finger herself while I deepthroat her with her head against the wall.

(With her consent of course, but still pretty rough)
^Wow. That sounds so fucking hot. Replace skinny European blonde with me and I'm getting goosebumps. 8o<3

Me and Mariposa doin' it right in the middle of Raymond James Stadium during halftime of the Super Bowl!

Me and Mariposa doin' it right in the middle of Raymond James Stadium during halftime of the Super Bowl!

I LOLed.

You wouldn't know what hit you, Trav. ;) You must have a true grudge-fuck fetish. =D

I wish a girl my boyfriend and I met in a club on NYE would contact us, she was so cute :) She would make a nice girlfriend for us, hehe.

I want someone to play with my ass gently while she fucks / sucks / jerks my cock.

No penetration

I had that once, and I miss it

I really want to have a threesome and watch my bf do another girl, have even found the girl (girl who came on to me at a club) but he doesn't want to : (

I thought he'd jump at the chance, : (

Also I have the hots for the girl that waxes me.. xoxo

I really want to have a threesome and watch my bf do another girl, have even found the girl (girl who came on to me at a club) but he doesn't want to : (

I thought he'd jump at the chance, : (

My GF loves that! I was petrified the first time, waiting for a freak-out though.

Mine is having a small party and half way through leading out a submissive girl, restraining her in the middle of the room, and letting people doe as they please with her.

I have the girl, I just don't have enough party guests (couples) that are cool like that.

good bump.....well considering this is bluelight, a site about drugs....

Everyone is tripping on LSD, my beautiful wife, and another women are in a 69 (she's on top). i do her doggystyle whilst the other lady is um taking care of us both....and then I swap around....everything explodes, um white light everywhere. pulsating bodies, lots of love and fun

Me in a gang-bang, three or more guys.

Watching a grl get drilled by a large (>10") cock.

hmmm might sound wierd, but for the first time tonight I realised that I really want to watch my g/f suck another man's raging hard cock. she's so good at giving head that it would be amazing to watch, I trhink.

School girl - check

Nurse - unfulfilled

I think dress ups are fun - I woulda got little red riding hood except I broke up with her just before she got it :(