• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

What are your current unfulfilled sex fantasies?

some of mine are..... blindfolds, being tied up.
cosplay as various anime characters whilst i fuck them, talk extremelly dirty and act like sluts.
also got a strong liking to emo/scene/indie/skater/cybergoth guys and goth/scene/emo/stoner/skater/chav/preppy and asian girls.
my most extreme ones i prefer not to mention as they are highly embarrassing.

Last edited:
Definitely anal, never done it, fantasized about it a lot.
Next up would be the threesome, but looks like one of those is in the making for me pretty soon... ;)

This thread is awesome and hilarious.

I have fantasties revolving around 1950s Americana male/female relationship stereotypes lol.
1. Me wearing a 50s style housedress (only shortened dramatically), complete with apron and red high heels and doing dishes while he comes behind me without asking and starts hitting it. Fucking continues getting soapy water all over my dress, face etc.
2. Pretty much same scenario as above but 1950s secretary/boss relationship and a slutty secretary outfit complete with those 50s glasses and fancy up-do. Hitting it hard from behind without asking onto a desk knocking papers, office supplies etc everywhere.

Both of these fantasies are completely doable but I need outfits and an office to borrow. :D

I'm not really sure why I have these fantasties... maybe because my relationships are so far from these type of "typical" strict male/female role assignments.

I have fantasties revolving around 1950s Americana male/female relationship stereotypes lol.
1. Me wearing a 50s style housedress (only shortened dramatically), complete with apron and red high heels and doing dishes while he comes behind me without asking and starts hitting it. Fucking continues getting soapy water all over my dress, face etc.
2. Pretty much same scenario as above but 1950s secretary/boss relationship. Hitting it hard from behind without asking onto a desk knocking papers, office supplies etc everywhere.

Both of these fantasies are completely doable but I need outfits and an office to borrow. :D

I'm not really sure why I have these fantasties... maybe because my relationships are so far from these type of "typical" strict male/female role assignments.

sex shops may have the outfit.

and for an office, if u have a spare room, turn it into a office, add a printer and other things you'd find in an office.

^ We already have an office but it doesn't fit all the ambiance I'd want for the scene. I'm talking mahogany desks and old books etc etc. Like, realistically what a 1950s office would look like. Also all the sex shop outfits I've seen look real fake and use shitty cloth. It'd feel like a costume and not real. I know, these fantastics are pretty expensive but I'm a classy lady lol.

^ We already have an office but it doesn't fit all the ambiance I'd want for the scene. I'm talking mahogany desks and old books etc etc. Like, realistically what a 1950s office would look like. Also all the sex shop outfits I've seen look real fake and use shitty cloth. It'd feel like a costume and not real. I know, these fantastics are pretty expensive but I'm a classy lady lol.

oh, ebay then maybe and u might be able to find some vintage outfit, but it may be pricey.
as one of my fetishes is uniforms as well. and the fireman thing is a turn on for me, so i won the bids on some ex fire fighters gear off ebay, helmet, boots, flashlight,gloves,tunic jacket, bottoms,flash hood.
wasn't happy with the fake looking stuff that sex shops had.

anyway,least thats a start that u got an office, old books u could get on ebay or through an antiques book store, mind u, prob won't be cheap.
same for the desk.

I love women that can squirt... I love to watch.
I want a 3som with 2 women, I have done mmf already. Many different things with ffm i want to do, one sitting on my face while other rides me, do one doggy while she eats other out, and both sucking me.
I have never cum from a blowjob, so I would love to come from one into her mouth.
I love to be seduced, the whole show up at your door with a trenchcoat on, and lingerie underneath.
3some iwth 2 girls on e, now that I really want...
my girl is very vanilla, very str8, and just starting to come out of shell very slowly...finally, talking during sex (and I love dirty talk)

I really mean to have sex with anothere female, I just love guys but I'm gonna have to go down on a pretty little thing before much longer

my love wants to teach a hot, young, inexperienced woman how to give me head. the only rule is i can't put it in her pussy. sooooo hot /drools

I don't really have any desire to have sex, however I do like making people happy, so I wouldn't mind preforming oral pleasure on a woman and cuddling.

2. Pretty much same scenario as above but 1950s secretary/boss relationship and a slutty secretary outfit complete with those 50s glasses and fancy up-do. Hitting it hard from behind without asking onto a desk knocking papers, office supplies etc everywhere.

Have you been watching Mad Men, about the advertising/marketing execs in NYC in the olden days? I think you would love it.

A threesome with a guy and a girl. I've done 2 guys and me, and that was mighty fun, but I'd love to experiment with a girl. The thing about the 2 guy threesomes was since they aren't gay, they both just paid me attention.. which was GOOD and all, lol. But in a 2 girl and a guy threesome, we ALLLL could love on each other as much as we want, which is as free as it gets. Hot.

^ wow freak alert. I think i just spooged in my pants a lil' bit :)8o

Ive always wanted to get with 2 chicks @ once. I also came to learn i like being watched having sex when an attempted interruption of me & some chick @ a party didnt pan out the way the people that barged in wanted it to. or did it? they still stayed & watched anyway:)

Last edited:
("the current fantasy!" -Ken Kesey)

current fantasies:

wander around the city and ride trains with a girl and pleasure her in public places, hiding it just enough from the people around us.

take psychedelics with a girl who appreciates them as much as I do, and then proceed to have lots of primal carnal kinky sex during which we both dissolve into the fabric of the universe.

alot of my fantasies have to do with exploring sexuality in lots of different ways with someone else whilst under the influence of a psychedelic drug. I think the possibilities are endless. :D how about tripping, in-costume role playing?

I'm going at this from a slightly different type of approach...

As I was speaking about in the thread about submission, it is incredibly erotic to play the submissive role with a parner who understands the power exchange(s) implicit in a dom/sub sexual relationship. So I basically have a master fantasy, which would incorporate in a lot of my other fantasies.

Let's say I have fantasies X, Y and Z.

I would want my partner to restrain me physically and perhaps psychologically (i.e. it *will* improve our relationship if you comply with me) and tell me that I am not to be freed completely from all bounds until I reveal three of my sofar unfulfilled fantasies. To be sure that I don't simply list the first three sex acts that come to mind, we would have a verbal exchange to ensure that I am being genuine.

Me: X
Her: Tell me why you like X. Tell me where you've seen it done, how that turned you on, what exactly about me and how we relate would make X even better for you?
Me: :explains:
Her: :followup questions:
Me: :attempts to answer:

Us: do X, with her being dominant.

Repeat for Y,Z.

I'd also really enjoy reversing the roles and bringing out the fantasies of another in such a way. I think this can be incredibly erotic and liberating for someone who might be embarassed to ordinarily admit fantasies, but at the same time very much desires a sex life where such things wouldn't have to remain in the closet.