• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

What are your current unfulfilled sex fantasies?

I've always wanted a girl to give me a blowjob while I am wearing a strap-on. You know, the whole role-reversal thing.

ps what does it mean to be vanilla?

yeah Anna, be gentle especially if its the guy's first time. You can cause a lot of damage especially with dildos (internal bleeding, etc).

Trust me, you don't want to make a guy internally bleed from an assfucking. Its one of the worst more nerve-wracking feelings in the world to know that you are slowly bleeding inside your rectum from anal play :(

I want to have sexual intercourse with a female tiger (I want her to be on her back with her legs wrapped around me pulling me in deep inside her).

Gaian Planes said:
I want to have sexual intercourse with a female tiger (I want her to be on her back with her legs wrapped around me pulling me in deep inside her).

8o

I don't have any fantasies about human-animal sex, but do think it would be interesting to live as another animal for a day and experience all of the major events in an animal's life, including sex/reproduction.

that is nearly (if not completely) inconceivable for me to attempt to imagine. I have a very vague imagination of what it would be like.

I've thought about being a lizard before (while tripping lol).

^I'm sure if you talk to some of these ghetto black chicks you will find that having sex with a black woman doesn't need to be a fantasy, or even a lot of work

My only beastiality fantasy would be to have sex with a cougar. And it would only be considered beasatialiy because of the way time can ravage a woman's looks.

^ would I have to come down off my high horse for that? :D

(btw, I see what you did there with cougar :D)

now it's horses too? talk to fausty, move that talk to some other forum ;)

Tie up some skinny european blonde chick in a skirt and tank top.

Make her spread her legs and finger herself while I deepthroat her with her head against the wall.

(With her consent of course, but still pretty rough)

haha i gave my boyfriend a blow job while playing guitar hero?
haha i thought it was fun
but i would want to be bled on...i know its way wierd
but after the last time my boyfriend and i had rough sex he hit his nose and started bleeding and i have no clue why, but it turned me on way bad

I really want to have a threesome with my boyfriend and another hot girl.

Also, I was reading a thread similar to this one and someone described one of their fantasies where they wanted to tie a girl up and then pleasure her until she almost reached an orgasm repeatedly and then rig her up.

I have never shot up.. but that sounds SO hot.

I wanna fuck my girl while wearing my guy fawkes mask, and having her wear one too...we're both /b/tards/channers and it would thus be like having sex with /b/...as I cum I'll yell "IMA FIRIN MAH LAZOR!" or something.

alas, it always seems to not happen due to us being too drugged out and lazy...

i want to throatfuck and spank my girlfriend hard.

and sex with another woman other than my girlfriend. that is also sadly a constant fantasy.

do asians taste different? (in terms of kissing... both kinds of kissing actually :p)

I want to be tied up and completely dominated. I enjoy the hair pulling and ass spanking but I want to wear a collar and/or be partially/completely tied up and instructed what to do to him or myself, and also to be teased to the brink of orgasm several times but never actually letting me get off.. and then leaving me for a bit. Of course I have several other fantasies too but I really want to be tied up :D