• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

What are your current unfulfilled sex fantasies?

Gaian Planes said:
I want to fuck a black chick

why?

my query is non-racial, im just interested in your answer, and basis for attraction.

...kytnism...:|

thujone said:
i've always wanted to get head while riding a ferris wheel
This made me lol way too much8o never thought about that til now.
Actually a pretty bad ass idea XD

Finding a partner who is as kinky and as initiative of new things as me.

3-some with a pair of sisters

Getting a blowjob while watching the Superbowl

Sex with a woman over 30

Most of my unfulfilled ones are that way because they're impossible ;). In order of impossibility:

- To have a gay brother that loves me and plays with me all the time (I've been told by a gay guy with a gay brother that it never works out that way, even if they loved each other so much).
- A boyfriend with bionic parts (ie. a half-cyborg), a painful history, and a huge, slightly hairy, scarred bod. I'd love to take care of a guy like that :)
- To fuck my hot straight cousin.
- Finding a dom that fits very well into my idea of a dom. Can be both gentle and rough; does not care for humiliation, only for domination; does not care about master/slave roleplay, but naturally-dominant; is still loving and caring while he's dominant (playful, teasing...etc).
- To have a friend who acts as both a sex partner and a travel partner. We'd go around the world, having fun all the way.

Oh, and the ultimate one: reciprocated love.

My few other fantasies have all been realized.

more than a few fit young females have graced my company through the years. i'd like to bone every last one of them :D otherwise, i'd def be down for some group sex.

my gf likes it kinky, but not in those ways. still, she rules :)

kytnism said:
why?

my query is non-racial, im just interested in your answer, and basis for attraction.

...kytnism...:|
because I want to hit that shit.

also moving to an area where I am the minority (there are way more black people than white people here in ATL) has really done awesome things to my outlook. I have at the very least gotten very horny looking at hot black chicks walking around in little ass shorts and such.

I'd like to have sex with someone I am mentally attracted to not just physically!

I would like to be gangbanged by a rugby team.
I would like to be fucked by a donkey or at least by a human with a donkey dick.
I would like to be fisted by several different people as part of a show, while I crossdressed.

GenericMind said:
3-some with a pair of sisters

Getting a blowjob while watching the Superbowl

Sex with a woman over 30

I've actually gotten a blowjob while watching the superbowl AND eating a steak dinner, and let me tell you, it should be every guys fantasy.

But other than that I haven't done anything too outlandish so pretty much every straight guy's fantasy is one of my own...especially having a threesome with a beautiful and petite brunette and a busty blue eyed blonde.

alasdairm said:
the fantasy doesn't work if the guy has money?

:)

alasdair

:D

No. It's merely that I pity the man who gets fucked in the ass by me. Poor fellow.

anna! said:
:D

No. It's merely that I pity the man who gets fucked in the ass by me. Poor fellow.
aww sounds like you wanna be rough then?? not liking this!! be nice hehe

mmm doing a black chick, doing a DP/spitroast on a chick, having an orgy, having a threesome, sex in a pool/sea, sex in the forest under the stars (damn cant believ I havent done this yet!), fucking on the upper deck of an opentop bus :p

and one other which Ive only told one other person about and don't think it good for broadcasting on the internet lol

I'm having new fantasies all the time and needless to say, hardly any become reality, so it would be impossible to keep track of them.

rant*N*rave said:
^If you find the busty blue eyed blonde, I'm SO down. :D

haha coincidentally I am in the process of finding that busty blue eyed blonde and I may have found the one! so come on over and lets begin :)

p.s. I'm way more into brunettes than I am blondes