Bluelight

Thread: River Phoenix.

1. Collapse Details
    River Phoenix. 
    Flask
    can someone tell me what drugs river phoenix was on when he died? me and my mate want to do the exact thing so we can run around singing in complete honesty..."I'm on the drug, I'm on the drug, I'm on the drug that killed river phoenix"
    now thats comedy

2. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    It was a speedball, I believe. Coke and heroin...

3. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    If you want to see a gross picture of him in his casket, check out www.findadeath.com Pretty gruesome pictures on there in general. Nobody will ever know for sure, but I read in an article that he went in the bathroom and snorted a substance, probably an opiate, which led to him having a seizure and dying out on the sidewalk outside on Sunset Strip. That's just what I read, who knows if it's true or not........

4. Collapse Details

"Coroners discovered extremely high levels of heroin and cocaine, as well as evidence of Valium, marijuana and non-prescription cold medicine in his blood. He was 23."
    http://www.canoe.ca/JamMoviesArtists...nix_river.html

5. Collapse Details

Bluelighter

6. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    it WASN'T a speedball. They found traces of cocaine, morphine (heroin), marijuana, etc. in his blood. He started vomiting and looking really bad after a friend gave him "synthetic heroin" (fentanyl?). So another friend gave him valium to calm him down. Probably one of the last things he needed at that point. A downer to compliment a downer?