• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

How do you usually take LSD blotters?

How do you usually consume LSD blotters?

• Swallow almost immediately

Votes: 42 8.8%
  • Keep in mouth a while, then swallow

Votes: 299 62.4%
  • Keep in mouth until totally dissolved

Votes: 110 23.0%
  • Keep in mouth briefly and then spit out

Votes: 15 3.1%
  • Other

Votes: 13 2.7%

• Total voters
i has in mouth thens i swallows, and withings like 45s minutes i can see the light.

uhhh....dissolves? i keep it on my tongue for a rough 10 mins and then swallow it. it doesnt DISSOLVE for me, it never has, unless your blotter is printed on tissue paper or a listerine strip...

8)

ALSO, why in god's name would you spit it out, even if you think its absorbed? maybe it isnt, fully, i dunno, if im eating a blottir i will EAT the blottir

....or the blottir will eat me.....

i want to change my answer because usually what i do is unzip my pants and piss on the blotter - then whatever travels back up my pee stream gets me high - isn't this what everyone does?

LSD - How do you take your tabs.

I've heard a lot of different ways to get the "most" out of a tab and I'm curious if there is any proof behind any of them.

Does putting tabs under your tongue get you highest? How about side of the cheek, gums, swallowing it? Does it really matter or just personal opinion?

I guess under your tongue is the best way. Cause from there, your body takes this the fastest and best in. It's like when a docter says you have to put some medicine under your tongue to solve.

Keep it at least in your mouth, don't swallow it. It matters. Cause otherwise your body will 'destroy' some of the acid by (no pun) body acid.

I'm the same as most others, suck for 30-40 mins then swallow. I can usually feel the effects within 20 minutes.

I've also heard if you suck for 40 mins then spit, you get 100% of the LSD and the body load isn't as bad. I've only done this once before and have to say I tripped just as hard as if I'd swallowed.

Still usually swallow though. Why not? A piece of paper is not going to be responsible for the body load, and even if it is, all the chemicals that give you that load are going to be just as easily absorbed from your tongue as they are from your stomach!

Since I am unable to tell any difference in potency and a barely noticable quicker onset, I pretty much swallow them right away.

I recently discovered how effective it is to brush your gums first then put the tab(s) between gum and lip. After ive had it there for at least a half hour i chew it into a piece of gum for another hour just to make i sure i got every last bit ;).

I don't suppose anyone can actually inject some real science / research findings / pharmacology into this thread at this point, It would be kinda nice to really know what the chemistry is and not just analogies, whims and subjective opinions based on different doses, different batches and different times.

has there been any legitimate controlled studies as to the most effective method with the least waste ?

Hello,i don't know if anyone gonna see this,but i'm about to try acid for the first time...so for the rookies,for how much time you need to hold it on your tongue,or under tongue?does that under/on tongue makes any difference?can you get overdozed?and do you share 1 blotter with others?sorry for my bad english..thats not my primary language :)
thanks and peace :)

Snort crystal, shoot liquid, plug dots, and wipe my ass with paper

Hello,i don't know if anyone gonna see this,but i'm about to try acid for the first time...so for the rookies,for how much time you need to hold it on your tongue,or under tongue?does that under/on tongue makes any difference?can you get overdozed?and do you share 1 blotter with others?sorry for my bad english..thats not my primary language :)

If you have blotter just leave it in your mouth until it gets soggy and starts ripping apart, probably be around 20-30 minutes. As long as its in your mouth and saliva is around it youll be fine doesn't matter if its on top of your tongue, under it or between your lip and teeth ime. yes you can take to much LSD as with anything really, although to make LSD a lethal overdose you do need a good good amount compared to other drugs. you can share a blotter with others, just get some twizzers and a sharp exacto/razor blade and cut it in 2 pieces, wont be that high of a dose but it wont hurt if your new to lsd. also your english is pretty good i couldn't type up in a different language to save my life.

Happy tripping be safe.

No do not share a blotter with people. It is a waste of money to do that, you will not even trip.

I usually put it on my tongue for 15 minutes or so and then swallow, though sometimes I stick it between my gum and top lip for a while and forget about it.