• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

How do you usually take LSD blotters?

How do you usually consume LSD blotters?

• Swallow almost immediately

Votes: 42 8.8%
  • Keep in mouth a while, then swallow

Votes: 299 62.4%
  • Keep in mouth until totally dissolved

Votes: 110 23.0%
  • Keep in mouth briefly and then spit out

Votes: 15 3.1%
  • Other

Votes: 13 2.7%

• Total voters
I use my osmotelepathic powers to deliver the drug to my brain via a cosmic wormhole in seconds.

(Under the tongue for a couple minutes, then swallow)

^ I came in here just to see your reply cause I figured it was gonna get me a laugh

it did haha you're great nuke :D

I like to put the blotter under my tongue for a bit, it makes me think that the vessels there are directly absorbing the LSD. Then I swallow after 5-10 minutes

i usually keep the tab under my tongue for a few minutes then grind it a bit with my front teeth to break it up a bit more and put back under my tongue until there isnt much left

Only acid I've ever done is double dipped blotter.

Take, lick, or swallow two of those and you are in for hell. My friend took four and had good trip after good trip, mine was hell.

Only acid I've ever done is double dipped blotter.

Take, lick, or swallow two of those and you are in for hell. My friend took four and had good trip after good trip, mine was hell.

^^^ look bro, i'm not trying to get on you...but dude, seriously in every post about acid you've put on BL, they're all negative. give it some time, bro...look around for the good stuff.

And for the record..."Double-dipped" is just a selling tool.

keep it under my tongue for about 10/15 mins then swallow never thought of doin it any other way really..

I keep it in my mouth until its just a little ball of disintegrating shit, then spit it out. The paper always gives me an upset stomach.

It's usually held in my mouth for about 45 mins, im almost always already tripping before I even spit it out.

who "keeps in mouth briefly then spits out"..??? what a waste....

Ive tried it that way, justto test the theory, and it seemed to work just aswell as swalloing or letting it dissolve in your mouth.
I think because the amount of actual LSD on the blotter is so small it gets absorbed rather quickly.
Usually within a couple minutes is my guess.

Most commonly though ill suck on it till it gets mushy then swallow it.

whos taken vile L in the eye?

I assume someone who doesn't mind risking the loss of their eyesight.

Where did this trend come from, I wonder? It seems that a lot people score some liqqie, then the first thing they do is go and put that shit on their eyeball. 8(

If its just LSD dissolved in DI H2O, then its no biggie-- but what if its dissolved in EtOH (not unheard of)? You're fucked if that's the case. Go try to give your eyeball a bath in vodka, and you'll see what I mean.

Not even to mention, what if you just have extremely bad luck and you ended up getting something that's not even LSD that just so happens to harm your vision permanently?

There's not even any evidence that ocular dosing has a higher bioavailability than oral dosing (as oral dosing of LSD has almost 100% ba).

Please peeps, don't go dropping liquid in your eyes. Just eat it.

I assume someone who doesn't mind risking the loss of their eyesight.

I don't know, if you have absolutely pure LSD in sterile water solution then I don't see a problem with it. However I'm not encouraging anyone to assume that the liquid they have is pure enough...

^That's what I'm sayin' :) -- if you're lucky enough to have dissolved the LSD in soln yourself, by all means drop it in your eye-- hell, drop it in MY eye. :D

But picking up a sweet breath vial full of doses from one of your buddies and then dropping that solution in your eye is playing russian roulette with an extremely useful organ.

I too tried testing the spit-after-10 minutes (or however long) method but was left with only a barely perceptible off-baseline feeling. When I realized that this wasn't going to go anywhere I swallowed the very same blotters and only then did things really get off the ground.

Now I just stick with chewing them up like gum and then swallowing them.

I keep it under my tounge until dissolved and then swallow. Its absorbed alot better that way.

Keep in mouth for a while, then swallow. Under tongue normally until it gets really soggy/dissolved.

Usually put them under my tongue leave them there for a while then switch it up to the top of my tongue then swallow the blotter ..is wht i do.

snip

Last edited by a moderator: