• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

How do you usually take LSD blotters?

How do you usually consume LSD blotters?

• Swallow almost immediately

Votes: 42 8.8%
  • Keep in mouth a while, then swallow

Votes: 299 62.4%
  • Keep in mouth until totally dissolved

Votes: 110 23.0%
  • Keep in mouth briefly and then spit out

Votes: 15 3.1%
  • Other

Votes: 13 2.7%

• Total voters
Ive tried all of the methods above besides spitting the tab out . Most of the time I leave them under my tongue for about 15 minutes and then swallow it. It always hits me in about 45 mins even the times i swallowed them right away the still hit me in generally the same time frame.

I usually hold it in my mouth for like 20-30 minutes and then swallow, but it's been forever since I had a tab because I've only gotten good tabs 1 out of the 4 times I've tried em. Liquid ftw

I hold it in my mouth quite briefly, maybe like a few minutes then swallow.

Swirl in spit then swallow is how I generally do the delicious deed. Doesn't seem to make much difference what you do with it though - it all gets where you want it to get to soon enough :).

Moving to Slinky Kex and Reird Welationships >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

And by "Other" does that include "Put In Eye"? :D

This was a common occurrence in the parties of my youth. The tradition was that if anybody passed out, they got a tab slipped under the eyelid. The so afflicted tended to wake up rather rapidly within the hour. Not a practice that I would recommend, mind - we were but rambunctious and rowdy young rapscallions - but it does seem to be effective.

yikes, that would be a mighty surprising way to awaken, from booze passed out to full tripped out and awake!!
in my tippin daze, i would start a trip by takin the blotter and gettin way stoned and takin a nap, so i could wake up full on trippin....and interestin way to wake up!!

yikes, that would be a mighty surprising way to awaken, from booze passed out to full tripped out and awake!!

Ha! I bet it was =D.

Fortunately/unfortunately, I was never on the receiving end but I bet it was quite an experience :D.

I should add that this was common practice in my youth and anyone attending "those" kinda parties would be well aware of what the "penalty" for taking an early shower was. Not a big or clever thing to do at all... but I am tempted - just once in a while - to slip one under me eyelid just to give it a go, like :).

On topic, the one I munched 'pon earlier was left sublingual for a while in the name of scientific discovery. Same as swallowing it straight off as far as I can make out. It's all good :).

I usually keep it in there a bit, if for nothing else than for tradition.

I HAVE swallowed it almost immediately and it felt as strong/potent as it usually does. This was on an empty stomach though, so I'd imagine if you just ate, you'd have a reduced effect if you swallow immediately.

hahah, swallow or spit...

I put it under my tongue for a few minutes then just swallow the remnants

I just suck on them till they go all soggy and just about to fall apart then swallow then, trying hard as I can not to chew on them. Thats the only way ive ever done it. I know never to put it in a glass of water coz thats what my mate wanted to do and I assured him there was no taste and he ate the coz the chlorine in in tap water kills the acid quicked than you can say fuck.

Its effective, never had any problems.

Its stupid snorting tabs, even dumber putting tabs in your eye. Im sure some idiot has done it but I think its mostly just an urban myth...I hope.

Ive never tried plugging acid, im sure it'd be alot easier with liquid but tabs would work I guess.

Ive never IV'd acid either although many people have. Id give it a go, I know theres no rush or anything but I like needles and its an experience, especially with drugs that arent so addictive like LSD, 2C's, K and DMT/5-MeO-DMT and DPT...Im over H, Oxy, Meth and all the hard shit when I shoot it, a good whack of meth or morphine is great every now and then, especially after a night of psychedelics but not often at all because after years abd years of it ive finally realized how bad it is so its kept to the biggest minimum managable which has turned out very well since my health outburst. Even though ive never IV'd any of those psychedelic RC drugs mentioned I think they sound perfect to IV and id Also like to IM all of those except for the 2C's, they dont sound like a good cadidate for IM.

Anyone heard of some other funky or stupid ways to dose? I dont think ive heard of any other ways except the eyeball method but im sure theres more out there, come on guys get creative, even if youve never done it before think up some craazy way ro dose liquid, blotter whatever while managing to not let me hijack this thread,

Continue with your conversation...im off to nod the fuck out. Very warn out from the previous night

why would you want to put a tab in your eye?? sounds like a good way to scratch your eyeball to me.

Youthful enthusiasm/experimentation/stupidity I would say. It's an urge I find quite easy to supress now. I can't imagine removing a soggy blotter from your eyeball would be much fun really and most likely a very silly and pointless thing to do... but boys will be boys and all that :\.

I spit it out after about 45mins. I am also interest in IV MOA, So far I have tried it once but I jeopardized the whole situation, what with mixing the liq with amphetamines and tap water + I had already been charging from a previous dose of speed (IV) and lsd (oral). So I just wasnt sure what to make of it.
I just want to know, is that water that comes with fit packs safe to use on lsd, if not, what to use?
I also freak out at the thought of injecting something that is made of 'biological' substances, I have injected methadone before and it was disgusting, I thought my lungs were infected with fungus, I dont want a blood disease!

who "keeps in mouth briefly then spits out"..??? what a waste....

LSD is quite rapidly & efficiently absorbed from the stomach (one of the few drugs that is), so rectal admin had chance to give no benefits in this case

sorry, but wouldn't the acidic stomach conditions as well as several enzymes degrade LSD before it even gets absorbed by the stomach?

^ From subjective experience it seems to make absolutely no difference. Tis just subjective experience though.

my guess is that most of the LSD gets absorbed before you even have a chance to swallow the blotter. After all, we're talking about minuscule amounts here.

Lorazepam for example gets absorbed within seconds, and the doses are as large as 1mg.
Imagine how fast 200ug of something would be absorbed