• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

How do you usually take LSD blotters?

How do you usually consume LSD blotters?

• Swallow almost immediately

Votes: 42 8.8%
  • Keep in mouth a while, then swallow

Votes: 299 62.4%
  • Keep in mouth until totally dissolved

Votes: 110 23.0%
  • Keep in mouth briefly and then spit out

Votes: 15 3.1%
  • Other

Votes: 13 2.7%

• Total voters
SomeKindaLove said:
Plugging? We get that question alot...

can you plug acid?
and, if so, is the potency increased?

i've been curious for a while...

LSD is quite rapidly & efficiently absorbed from the stomach (one of the few drugs that is), so rectal admin had chance to give no benefits in this case

I try to suck on it until mostly dissolved then swallow... I have spat it out by accident twice while I was usually talking to someone and I had it on my tongue and it came out...

I chew it a little bit then swallow, just making sure to get it completely covered with ym saliva

my mouth is watering just reading this thread. Anyone else get the pavlovian blotter effect ?

I dont get acid too much. So when I do I keep it in my mouth for as long as possible. I know the LSD dissolves after only a few seconds, but I do it for sentimental reasons.

I give that blotter a spit massage in my mouth like no other until it melds into its gooey goodness into me.

I usually leave it under my tongue for about half an hour then swallow it. ALTHOUGH,
I am definitely guilty of accidently dropping the blotter from my mouth on multiple occasions haha

I have a bunch of friends that swear that swallowing the blotter is responsible for the LSD body load, but I don't buy it.

Any time I've taken LSD I've swallowed the blotter. Usually I get some discomfort in my intestines. Could this have something to do with the ink on the blotter or is it just a common thing that happens?

^ It's 99% likely that it is purely psychosomatic. I also got that from various different blotters, so I tried cutting up the blotters & sharing them with others. The result was I got the bad stomach/blocked sinuses - they did not - therefore I concluded that it was down to me, due to stress.

Last edited:
i keep them in my mouth for like 5 min then just spit it out. i hear that the reason ur stomach kills sometimes is cuz of swallowing the paper. i've tried it both ways and noticed no difference. although my mind wants to think swallowing it get 100% of it out.

does anyone know anything about swallowing it being related to 'gut rot' ? meaning just killer stomach pain while trippin. happens every so often...

I always keep it in my mouth for a bit and then swallow...works wonders for me

I chose sublingual for a while, then swallow.

Does anyone have pharmacokinetic data on LSD absorbtion/metabolism?

As far as byproducts/other drugs supposedly not absorbed as well as LSD sublingually, to be perfectly honest, I'm not entirely certain if this is true or not, but it's an explanation I've heard 'round the way, so to speak ... any thoughts, anyone else? :)

SomeKindaLove said:
As far as byproducts/other drugs supposedly not absorbed as well as LSD sublingually, to be perfectly honest, I'm not entirely certain if this is true or not, but it's an explanation I've heard 'round the way, so to speak ... any thoughts, anyone else? :)

I'm interested in the theory. Might have to try it out sometime but I will definitely save the blotter for later, just in case I don't get every last drop.

i absolutely HATE the comeup of psychadelics, i wish it was like POP and your high so you can get past all the bullshit like jitters, anxiety and stuff. Does the sublingual route shorten the comeup considerabely?

I'm glad do see this thread thought because i was wondering if it made any difference.

do you think in terms of general stomach discomfort going into a trip that swallowing the blotter would have any negative effects? That sounds absolutely far fetched but still

I usually let sit in mouth for like twenty min, usually on my gum somewhere I wont play with it to much, and then swallow