• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

How do you usually take LSD blotters?

How do you usually consume LSD blotters?

• Swallow almost immediately

Votes: 42 8.8%
  • Keep in mouth a while, then swallow

Votes: 299 62.4%
  • Keep in mouth until totally dissolved

Votes: 110 23.0%
  • Keep in mouth briefly and then spit out

Votes: 15 3.1%
  • Other

Votes: 13 2.7%

• Total voters
I usually let them sit on my tongue for about 15-20 minutes then I swallow them.
It doesn't bother me, so it just sits until I feel it needs to be swallowed.

Voted: Keep them in mouth for a while then swallow..

I always chew em up as much as i can (they never completely dissolve!) then swallow the mush.

Mm, on/under the tongue for a good ~15 minutes is the norm over here. But swallowing it sooner or keeping it in the mouth for twice that long really doesn't seem to make a whole lot of difference, hence the original question :) .

I still can't really comprehend the whole letting it sit until dissolved thing though. I mean yeah I guess the consistency of blotter paper can vary, but I've never even seen it come close to dissolving away in the mouth. I guess if you sat there and chewed it for awhile?

tobala said:
Moving to Sinky Kex and Reird Welationships >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

And by "Other" does that include "Put In Eye"? :D

Plugging? We get that question alot...

Hey somekind of love I would like to know about the contaminants that aren't absorbed when you spit it out. Are you talking about the impurities like iso-lsd or some byproducts? What would be the advantage just a cleaner trip?

i play with it in my mouth until it's nearly totally dissolved. it's fun that most people have their own ritual with taking blotters :)

I usually go up to friends and stick out my tongue, then pull it back in and grin wildly. I repeat this step until I either accidentally swallow the blotter or it dissolves completely.

I use chewing tobacco every now and then, and I always chew some before I eat my acid. Then, I put the blotters in exactly the same spot that I had the chew in. Since the chew has already cut up my lip to enhance the absorption of the nicotine, the acid absorbs quicker and easier. I can't say for sure if this makes a difference, but it always hits me hard and fast with this method whereas other methods and their speed of onset are rather inconsistent.

I swish it around sublingually for 20min or so, then swallow it. This method has never failed me, so I stick with it.

Under tongue for a few mins, then I suck it until its fallen apart

When I was into LSD I'd swallow the blotter/gel, or if I was doing microdoses I'd soak it in a bottle of filtered water and then swallow the water and eventually swallow the blotter when I got to the end of it on the last day.

I'm glad you didn't put in the option for plugging even as a joke.

Yeah i'll just leave it on my tongue for 20-30mins then swallow. Works everytime, so i just stick with it :)

Just put it on my tongue for a while and swallow afterwards. I doubt eating the little blotter is that unhealthy and I want to be sure I got the whole thing.

keep it in the mouth then swallow later is the way i do it. I have had friends swallow and have minimal effects. Maybe because they drank something before that would kill it?

I've never heard of a regular drink that could cause such an effect. Most likely they had bunk acid as it should work the same. I think sublingual just hits you faster.