• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Stash Box, need help !!!!

Darkrushnite

Bluelighter
My buddy is starting to carry a little more than a quarter around at a time and usually carry's it in a pill bottle all ground up nice and fine, but my buddy is getting paranoid, here in lies my buddy's question. what would make a good stash box ? something that at first glance looks normal (my buddy used to have this really cool aa battery that opened, but a friend jacked it :X )

so if you have any good ideas let me know....... if it;s how to make one it would be cool if you added some instructions to thanks =D =D =D

You can find cheap stash boxes at stores that sell bongs. My friend had a Redbull can that opened up xD

To make one, you could get a thiiiccck book, cut out a compartment into the pages and store your weed in there. You'd just have to secure it and everything , but trust me it works =) My friend made one

You could also use any sort of tin, like a candy tin or something. I use this little wooden box that camp with a Starbucks gift certificate. It's also good for storing acid. If I have too much weed for the box, since I'm a girl I put it in a spare make up bag =D

The trick is not in having a great stash box, but in keeping your weed where no one is gonna find it. If you just have a Red Bull can sitting on your desk, eventually someone is gonna knock it over, or wonder why the fuck their son/daughter is keeping empty cans/garbage lying around, they will pick it up and immediately know that this can is not empty, and it is not filled with liquid. Stash things like that are cool when you live all alone and just want something cool to keep your stuff in, but no good at fooling parents.

I say man up and tell them you smoke weed. I did and it was the best decision ever. That is, if you are 18, if you're still a kid, I guess you should hide it until you're 18, it's probably a better decision as they will trust you more, think of you as a good kid, let you go out whenever you want to, etc.

^ True about the Redbull can. I never really thought about that.

I agree that telling your parents would be the best idea. My parents aren't stoners, or smokers but they aren't strict. My brother started smoking when he was 12 and he let my parents know so that they'd trust them , and have no secrets in the family.

Me I just hide my shit in my room, behind a shelf of stuffed animals from when I was younger. If I go out, I have a very deep compact mirror that can hold up to five grams, and no one ever thinks of looking in there

Are you talking about something to hide it in to carry around? Or something to put it in at home?

When I thought I had to hide my stash I just put everything I needed (drugs, papers, pipes, straws, scissors, etc) into a small plastic box then just put it underneath a chair in my room. Whenever I wanted to get high I would pull out the box, take what I need, then just put it all back. There was never a chance that someone would be looking under that chair for anything. So yeah, that worked out fine. Don't put it in something that's going to be sitting out in the open. Just find a good hiding place.

If you're talking about a stashbox to carry around on you, I can't think of anything really... Maybe buy one of those stupid things that look like pens or whatever, but are really joint hiders?

Or if he's really paranoid he would just have to put the drugs into a small bag and tape the bag to his balls.

or better yet, get one of those pull string cloth bags. Put the drugs in the bag, put the bag down your pants, then attach the draw strings to the button on your pants or something. I know a dude that would carry around his glass piece like that. Whenever we wanted to get high he'd undo his fly and take it out that way... We always got a laugh out of that, and it worked for him.

Get a lockbox that only you have the key for and hide it under your bed and if people ask tell them that you keep personal papers in there or stuff for the bank.

I've also heard of people putting stuff under their mattress like in the middle of the box spring inside the mattress in their bed, or just under the mattress itself.

People will also take a hard cover book that they don't want anymore and just keep like 50-100 pages of it and then cut out the center of the rest and put stuff in there.

My friend had one of those safe cans and his worked well but it was a mountain dew can and he had a collection of empty bottles/cans in his room for decoration and he'd also sometimes put the can in with actual unopened soda cans that were in a case in his room.

If you have central heating/air where you live I know people who have put stuff in the vents and the same goes for ceiling tiles.

Your parents probably already know/suspect that you smoke pot, as it's very easy to tell. Some are cool with it and some aren't, and some know that nothing they say/do will stop you from smoking and just don't want to see you get arrested or fuck up your life, and they don't care as long as you don't just leave it lying around and you just smoke all day constantly and don't actually have a life.

well 4 me i told my rentz i smoke so no need 4 a hideing spot but this is da best 1 especially if ur rentz have suspistions dont put ur shit in ur room, but it in a different like the laundry room or basement. Also i find a small pouch is easy to hide and works great

DON'T put it in a heating\cooling vent, put it in an intake vent so it doesn't heat the shit up and blow the smell all over the house.

if you are talking about your "buddy" carrying it around in public, then ask "him/her" why "he/she" needs to be carrying "a little more than a quarter" around with them. unless they are smoking more than a quarter every time the go out there is no need to "hide" more than a 1/16, and smaller amount=easier to hide.

lol at putting it in a heating/cooling vent.
i use an old warheads container to carry my jays/lighter/pillzors.
extra chewy gum boxes work but get squished sometimes.
almost anything can be used.
trial and error my friend.

Tell him to grow some balls and flaunt it in-front of cops, parents, etc jk

A good stash spot in your home is a PC chassis, replace the side panel screws with thumbscrews, or just leave them out all together. Then slide the side panel off, stash, close, and your good to go. Most people I know think only Ph. D's are even capable of opening a PC and wouldn't think twice. Just use an airtight container so the exhaust fans don't spice your room/house up with smell of ganja.

Coats work well.

I have this one old coat that i never wear but chills in my closet. I just store my stash, pipes, lighters, eyedrops and basically everything i could need to smoke in it. I named it "Pot Coat" respectively.

I aways liked these.

pepsi_safe.jpg

lol these are pretty funny as well
Security Briefs
"Skid Mark" Stains Prevent Anyone From Touching Them!

These Security Briefs feature a secret pouch with a Velcro fastener to keep your stash in place. The realistic "skid mark" will keep others from touching them!
securitybriefs.jpg

I found a place behind my dresser drawers with a ledge that I put it in, in a hard glasses case with my related items. You can open the drawers and it doesn't fall out. My other more serious items I keep in a locked safe under my bed.

Pillthrill said:
I found a place behind my dresser drawers with a ledge that I put it in, in a hard glasses case with my related items. You can open the drawers and it doesn't fall out. My other more serious items I keep in a locked safe under my bed.

heh I forgot about behind dressers/inside of the drawers!

Just remember to put it in places where you know that no one else will look and double bag it and put it in a plastic film container if you have to, and keep everything you smoke out of clean.

I know people like to not clean their pipes for awhile and save up the nasty residue and smoke it later but it's not that good for you and it makes your piece stink and that's not good if you want to hide it.

I've hid stuff out in the open in old computer/boardgame boxes that I know nobody but me would ever actually look inside.

I've known people who hide their stuff in cars/trucks and that's really risky and stupid (cops, parents, or their spouse/kids finding it), and sometimes they hid stuff like a dugout/1 hitter and completely forgot where it was for years!

Hiding stuff in old backpacks can work well as long as you know nobody else will go through them.

i used to put my shit on this little ledge underneath the bottom of my dresser... my parents found a bong, and then proceeded to trash my room... they never found the kush nug i had stored in a pill bottle there... but when they asked for the weed i gave it to them... it hurt me when they said they flushed it down the toilet... waste of some great weed... i never saw them flush it though, so for all i know they kept it and used the bong they found...

I keep my bong in an empty computer tower which I say I'm eventually gonna use to build a new computer and the rest (papers, weed, etc) in the space underneath my bottom drawer in my dresser (I lift up + remove the drawer)

Also, stashing it in a video game box also seems like a good idea (like, one of these). You could keep it right by your computer, and I can't imagine someone other than a friend/sibling opening it...

Why bother carrying more then you can smoke? I know its always cool to whip out a monster bag to impress the guys but why risk it like that. Plus you can wind up in missing bag, shisty friend of friend steals your stuff land. Umm, I'd say get a safe for your room, tell your parents your learning to be a safe-cracker and got one from a buddy for practice and as such havent a clue what the combination is:D. Find a nice spot in your room, and only bring out what you need. If you do your own laundry stick it in a semen smeared shirt or something, I promise your rents are going to give up that search pretty quick.

I don't know weather your talking about stashing at home or while your out and about.
If your inside just find somwhere in your room where even you don't look often because if you don't look there often, who else is gunna? lol
But if yur talking about while walking round what alot of people in my area do is use a Persil bag, hang the string around the button on your jeans (or tie it in some way if you arn't wearing jeans) and then put the persil bag with whatever you want to stash down your trousers. Works every time :)