• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

whats the best AMPHETAMINE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nofxboyy

Bluelighter
hi.

i got a pretty bad case of ADD. right now im on 30mg of addderall xr. i was wondering if other amphetamines can get you HIGHER? im kind of an addict...amphetamines are fun which one is best for fun times?

Are you looking for a stronger ADD medication or just any amphetamine? I dont know much about them but isnt adderall DEXTROmethamphetamine? Id say just remove the prefix and youve got your answer.

-> Basic Drug Discussion

I used to prefer pure dextroamphetamine (dexedrine), but it's a matter of personal preference.

The best amphetamines are pharmaceutical amphetamines like Dexedrine - hard to get these days. That said I never saw the point of Drinamyl - Dexedrine mixed with a barbiturate, the barbiturate just dulls the effect of the amphetamine, but they were astonishingly popular in my youth.

sonic said:
-> Basic Drug Discussion

I used to prefer pure dextroamphetamine (dexedrine), but it's a matter of personal preference.

+1

Frankly, I prefered dexedrine to meth in my speed days. Go ahead, call me crazy, but I liked the clean, mental feeling of it.

Extract and snort.

EXTRACT THE AMPHETAMINES AND SNORT THEM!

I have 20 mg Adderalls, that are paid for by French Social Security who think I'm taking them for ADD, but in fact I extract and snort the straight amphetamine mix powder for fun!

Adderall is made up of Dextroamphetamine Sulphate, Dextroamphetamine USP, Amphetamine Sulphate, and Amphetamine USP, I believe.

So here's what you do [basic, very decent results]:

-Crush up the extended release beads you find inside your Adderall capsules, till they're a fine powder. I would do this on a plate or bowl with a metal spoon.

-Get some warm/hot tap water in a small cup [Distilled water would really be best], and put in the crushed up beads. Swirl around for about 30 seconds.

-Get a cup of the same [rougly] size, and put a coffee filter over it. Pour the warm/hot water now containing the powdered Adderall through the coffee filter and into the other cup, slowly. Dispose of coffee filter.

-Let the water in the cup evaporate. You should be left with fairly pure amphetamine powder, and possibly sucrose. Doesn't matter, I've been snorting the powder with the pill fillers in it straight for years, and the amphetamine/sucrose can't be any worse than that.

Then... RACK UP! I suggest you invest in a small mirror and some industrial razor blades. [They're only sharp on one side]. The free fake credit cards that come free in bank bills work great for racking up too, because they're made out of flexible plastic, and won't scratch your mirror. Woo!

How this works:
The pill fillers are not soluble in warm water, while the amphetamine and other chemicals in the pills are, so the pill fillers stay in the coffee filter while the chems do not. Some amphetamine may be left in the coffee filter, it's not the most amazing process ever, so you can rack that shit up and eat it for good measure.

FINAL SAFETY NOTE: THE RESULTING AMPHETAMINE POWDER IS NOT PURE ENOUGH FOR INJECTION. KEEP THIS IN MIND. ONLY SNORTING.

am in the uk wish i could get dexodrine we have speed/base damp yellow stuff strong smell does the job tho,Does real speed street speed i men disolve immediately when put into drink or slowly disolves?

caizar said:
am in the uk wish i could get dexodrine we have speed/base damp yellow stuff strong smell does the job tho,Does real speed street speed i men disolve immediately when put into drink or slowly disolves?

Base speed has more of a putty consistency it seems like, I've never tried it, but I would say it wouldn't dissolve at all. Maybe if you dried it out real well and then powdered it up, it would dissolve immediately. I would try that.

correct it dosent dissolve straight away is it the cut whats init not dissoliving say bicarb or glucose?

Medically, either Dexedrine or Desoxyn. I find Dexedrine more "traditionally euphoric" while Desoxyn is much more of a "calm, intense, but not overwhelming euphoria".

Dexedrine in my opinion. Adderall is too jittery and desoxyn is nice but too robotic.

Ancient_Hippy said:
The best amphetamines are pharmaceutical amphetamines like Dexedrine - hard to get these days. That said I never saw the point of Drinamyl - Dexedrine mixed with a barbiturate, the barbiturate just dulls the effect of the amphetamine, but they were astonishingly popular in my youth.

LOL, they were the antidepressants of the day ack in the 60s yeh?
To the OP: you say you've got ADD... well i wouldn't be chasing the strongest amphetamine cos you said yourself you like using them to get high. so when you're beyond your standard add dose you're screwed... you'll be running out of your rx early and then it gets bad cos you need the tablets to do even the little shit ijn life. use your prescription as its writtenn or pay the price later

nofxboyy said:
is it safe to extract 60 mg's and do it all at once?
and the what? soon it will be 120, then 150mg? your dose won't go down again, so just remember you'll only have one day for one day off if you take 60mg, imagine needing 150mg... thats one day on, 5 days off. If youve truly got ADD DON"T FUCK WITH YOUR DOSAGE, cos if no doctor is gonna write you 150mg daily cos you abused your meds, how will you feel normal every day? start buying amphetamine off the street? I'm telling you man, its bad news

Extract them Hahahaah.

No but serioulys ---> Dexedrine is by far the best Amp in my eyes. Only last for 2-3 hours tho. But im great for those hours.

vyvance

Actually, in the coming days, since this post...my doctor prescribed me vyvance...its a prodrug, and can't be abused...

ill tell u what tho....i really like it....it really motivates me....which is what i need becuz i have a bad case of ADD(i cant get out of my bed)

since starting the vyvance, ive done mega cleaning, and also started a business...

i kno people have different opinions of vyvance, but i see it as a great med.

Status
Not open for further replies.