• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

whats the best AMPHETAMINE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
nofxboyy said:
Actually, in the coming days, since this post...my doctor prescribed me vyvance...its a prodrug, and can't be abused...

ill tell u what tho....i really like it....it really motivates me....which is what i need becuz i have a bad case of ADD(i cant get out of my bed)

since starting the vyvance, ive done mega cleaning, and also started a business...

i kno people have different opinions of vyvance, but i see it as a great med.

lets see what you think after the honeymoon period it over!

btw, its "Vyvanse"

if your looking for something better to treat your ADD then 30mg adderall is the best you can get.

if you want something more recreational, most people would say meth is better than adderall in terms of euphoria.
you might want to try try that.

ha ha ..i wudn't try meth...seems pretty intense, i dont think i could handle it..

nofxboyy said:
ill tell u what tho....i really like it....it really motivates me....which is what i need becuz i have a bad case of ADD(i cant get out of my bed)

Um, ADD is trouble paying attention. If you cant get out of bed thats not ADD, thats depression

You can't say what's the best amphetamine because everyone will think differently.

I like plain amphetamine (dexedrine/adderall) more than methamphetamine (desoxyn) while there are many who like meth more.

As for dexedrine vs adderall. Amphetamine comes in two types, kind of like mirrorimages of each other: dextro and levo. And the dextro-kind is which is responsible for the wanted effects, while the levo mostly gives the peripheral effects or "body load" like unswelling the sinuses or raising blood pressure. Which is the reason why levo-methamphetamine is (or was?) avaialble otc in nasal decongestants.

And dexedrine is pure dextro-amphetamine i.e. it probably gives a cleaner high than adderall which is 25% levo and 75% dextro. What you get on the streets almost always is a 50:50 mix of both isomeres.

So 10mg of dexedrine is like 20mg of street speed and 15mg of adderall.

edit: Of course street grade speed contains mostly fillers but even after removing those it'd still be only half as potent as Dexedrine and 0.75 as potent as Adderall.

I think it's pretty shamefull that some doctor could lose his job because somebody just wants to have fun on amps.

not sure what the best is but i can tell you from experience that methamphetamine is by far the strongest.

Dex is a cleaner high and better for ADHD imo... but if you're looking for a stonger HIGH then you're going to have to get the one with a meth on the front. 4 sho

yeah ill tell you right now (i just got it couple hours ago at the pharmacy... again) dextroamphetamine wins the show. 75mg spansules wins hands down, i almost wanted 90mg but my temperature is higher and its hot as fuck out... its good but i still put couple shots of captain in me to take some of the edge off.

ill tell you one thing, once you up the dose you never go back. That kinda sucks dick too... its like 45mg... fuck that its not good enough anymore. it still will do its job though i suppose.

WELL SAID.... OMG THIS IS FACT, AND TRUST ME , IM THERE... tried the magnisium , tums,,, ugh,, anyway.. you have given the best advice..!!!!
djsim said:
LOL, they were the antidepressants of the day ack in the 60s yeh?
To the OP: you say you've got ADD... well i wouldn't be chasing the strongest amphetamine cos you said yourself you like using them to get high. so when you're beyond your standard add dose you're screwed... you'll be running out of your rx early and then it gets bad cos you need the tablets to do even the little shit ijn life. use your prescription as its writtenn or pay the price later

EXTRACT THE AMPHETAMINES AND SNORT THEM!

I have 20 mg Adderalls, that are paid for by French Social Security who think I'm taking them for ADD, but in fact I extract and snort the straight amphetamine mix powder for fun!

Adderall is made up of Dextroamphetamine Sulphate, Dextroamphetamine USP, Amphetamine Sulphate, and Amphetamine USP, I believe.

So here's what you do [basic, very decent results]:

-Crush up the extended release beads you find inside your Adderall capsules, till they're a fine powder. I would do this on a plate or bowl with a metal spoon.

-Get some warm/hot tap water in a small cup [Distilled water would really be best], and put in the crushed up beads. Swirl around for about 30 seconds.

-Get a cup of the same [rougly] size, and put a coffee filter over it. Pour the warm/hot water now containing the powdered Adderall through the coffee filter and into the other cup, slowly. Dispose of coffee filter.

-Let the water in the cup evaporate. You should be left with fairly pure amphetamine powder, and possibly sucrose. Doesn't matter, I've been snorting the powder with the pill fillers in it straight for years, and the amphetamine/sucrose can't be any worse than that.

Then... RACK UP! I suggest you invest in a small mirror and some industrial razor blades. [They're only sharp on one side]. The free fake credit cards that come free in bank bills work great for racking up too, because they're made out of flexible plastic, and won't scratch your mirror. Woo!

How this works:
The pill fillers are not soluble in warm water, while the amphetamine and other chemicals in the pills are, so the pill fillers stay in the coffee filter while the chems do not. Some amphetamine may be left in the coffee filter, it's not the most amazing process ever, so you can rack that shit up and eat it for good measure.

FINAL SAFETY NOTE: THE RESULTING AMPHETAMINE POWDER IS NOT PURE ENOUGH FOR INJECTION. KEEP THIS IN MIND. ONLY SNORTING.

Tweaker dumbass ^

You can't say what's the best amphetamine because everyone will think differently.

I like plain amphetamine (dexedrine/adderall) more than methamphetamine (desoxyn) while there are many who like meth more.

As for dexedrine vs adderall. Amphetamine comes in two types, kind of like mirrorimages of each other: dextro and levo. And the dextro-kind is which is responsible for the wanted effects, while the levo mostly gives the peripheral effects or "body load" like unswelling the sinuses or raising blood pressure. Which is the reason why levo-methamphetamine is (or was?) avaialble otc in nasal decongestants.

And dexedrine is pure dextro-amphetamine i.e. it probably gives a cleaner high than adderall which is 25% levo and 75% dextro. What you get on the streets almost always is a 50:50 mix of both isomeres.

So 10mg of dexedrine is like 20mg of street speed and 15mg of adderall.

edit: Of course street grade speed contains mostly fillers but even after removing those it'd still be only half as potent as Dexedrine and 0.75 as potent as Adderall.

You're absolutely right in theory. But my only problem was that the dexedrines I got tasted 20 yrs old, and they felt almost identical to adderall but weaker. Also the pink adderalls, the brand ones, and the more common "orange blossoms" all feel a little different. Just barely noticeable.

Dexedrine, not worth the hastle. Same side effects as adderall. Desoxyn doesn't take you any higher either... Maybe slightly less muscle aches. But real good meth back in the day would get you going so hard you felt better than a pure molly roll!!! too bad that stuff has turned to poison and carries a death sentence

EXTRACT THE AMPHETAMINES AND SNORT THEM!

I have 20 mg Adderalls, that are paid for by French Social Security who think I'm taking them for ADD, but in fact I extract and snort the straight amphetamine mix powder for fun!

Adderall is made up of Dextroamphetamine Sulphate, Dextroamphetamine USP, Amphetamine Sulphate, and Amphetamine USP, I believe.

So here's what you do [basic, very decent results]:

-Crush up the extended release beads you find inside your Adderall capsules, till they're a fine powder. I would do this on a plate or bowl with a metal spoon.

-Get some warm/hot tap water in a small cup [Distilled water would really be best], and put in the crushed up beads. Swirl around for about 30 seconds.

-Get a cup of the same [rougly] size, and put a coffee filter over it. Pour the warm/hot water now containing the powdered Adderall through the coffee filter and into the other cup, slowly. Dispose of coffee filter.

-Let the water in the cup evaporate. You should be left with fairly pure amphetamine powder, and possibly sucrose. Doesn't matter, I've been snorting the powder with the pill fillers in it straight for years, and the amphetamine/sucrose can't be any worse than that.

Then... RACK UP! I suggest you invest in a small mirror and some industrial razor blades. [They're only sharp on one side]. The free fake credit cards that come free in bank bills work great for racking up too, because they're made out of flexible plastic, and won't scratch your mirror. Woo!

How this works:
The pill fillers are not soluble in warm water, while the amphetamine and other chemicals in the pills are, so the pill fillers stay in the coffee filter while the chems do not. Some amphetamine may be left in the coffee filter, it's not the most amazing process ever, so you can rack that shit up and eat it for good measure.

FINAL SAFETY NOTE: THE RESULTING AMPHETAMINE POWDER IS NOT PURE ENOUGH FOR INJECTION. KEEP THIS IN MIND. ONLY SNORTING.

Personaly,I like popping amphets more than snorting.
I avoid snorting cuz the comedown for me,even at low doses,is a prehell.
I comedown hard everytime.Harder than most of the people I know.Maybe even all.

Haha, well if you're looking for the best amphetamine, I guess crystal meth would technically be the best...

Medically, either Dexedrine or Desoxyn. I find Dexedrine more "traditionally euphoric" while Desoxyn is much more of a "calm, intense, but not overwhelming euphoria".

whats the difference between Street Meth vs Pharmacutical grade Meth, is there a added chem in desoyxn or street meth? because from what I read Desoxyn seems weaker dose for dose

Meth sucks

Haha, well if you're looking for the best amphetamine, I guess crystal meth would technically be the best...

I don't see how people can like Meth. I did it once and fucking hated it. Sure I felt good for a little bit but the crash isn't worth it at all. I really don't see how this drug can be so addicting, after I did it the first time I knew it would be my last. It wasn't a hard decision to make..

Status
Not open for further replies.