• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

whats the best AMPHETAMINE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
in the other thread u said you dont like adderall now u do it every day u make no sence stop posting if your not going to give real advice

If your wanting the best high off of a amphetamine, then your strongest of corse is methamphetamine but i use Adderall i usually snort a few pills and ill be buzzin for a while.

Vyvance is another Dextroamphetamine which is not reliable, i have had experiences with it and it takes great ammonts to feel the effects. It is a long lasting high which is enjoyable but it was an uncomfortable high if that makes sense.

so obvoiusly you've never actually tried any of these drugs your talking about , "Quaaludes" "dexamyl" etc.

Yes, I say so right in my post you were quoting if you read it:

...As I've certainly never tried it...

"Best" doesn't mean I've had to try it, the OP didn't ask what is the best one you've tried, but what is objectively best. I am using mean information to deduce in an attempt to make the best objective judgement, not a subjective one as I didn't believe that was the desire of the OP.

here in germany, it's called speed and can be bought in different qualitys. it mostly come from the producer in the netherlands. because of that, it's pure and really strong. if you want it cheaper, you can let it mixed.

i've tried adderal, focalin, and vyvanse. I definitely dislike amphetamines, downers are more of my thing, possibly because amps tend to amplify my anxiety. I WOULD SAY VYVANSE. I didn't have anything else around today and decided to try 80mg of vyvanse. That shit knocked me on my ass. For some reason it made me feel extremely relaxed and somewhat euphoric at first (instead of a speedy, jittery high). This was midday, and I ended up falling into a deep dream sleep. When I woke up I had sweated BUCKETS. I woke up feeling nauseous with cold sweats and somewhat jittery. I took 22.5 mg of norcos to calm down and reached a perfect level of relaxed alertness. I was definitely impressed by the strength of the vyvanse though. I'm starting to get the cold hands and anxiety back so I am going to take some valium and call it a night.

I take 50 - 100mg of Vyvance for class and 150 for recreation (100 is fucking sweet too). Tolerance does build but adding weed brings a whole new level of euphoria. Hate addys, too grindy and body killing..

"however this euphoria is short-lived unless i've taken the dose gradually throughout the day in a water+baking soda solution (yes, baking soda potentiates amphetamines, making them last much longer and the effects are much smoother and euphoric, imho)"

^^does that actually work?
would you be able to expand on that? (such as dosage and at what point it is ingested, before/after/with the amphet? etc)
cheers
:)

IMO i'd say dexedrine (in terms of plain old amphets)
but then again, i've never tried adderall so i cant comment on it
street speed is so much less epic, it just doesnt compare
even though everyone raves about it round here...

the day i get a script for dex, good lord
i will climax for so long i become sterile
;)

I think the amp of choice is clear

Dexamphetamine baby ! Yeah !

Some good stuff right there bud

Losing its fun

lets see what you think after the honeymoon period it over!

btw, its "Vyvanse"

Today I ran over to my friends house and bought some vyvanse for recreation. Turns out that he had stopped taking his vyvanse for the summer, so the amount I could buy was limited, as his parents would notice. I told him to fake take them and sell them to me instead.
Still I dont understand why he cant stand taking his 70mg vyvanse anymore. I love bombing 140mg before going out with friends for the night, its a great social tool. So my question is, is there a "honeymoon period" of taking vyvanse? does the fun start going downhill with continuos use?

"however this euphoria is short-lived unless i've taken the dose gradually throughout the day in a water+baking soda solution (yes, baking soda potentiates amphetamines, making them last much longer and the effects are much smoother and euphoric, imho)"

^^does that actually work?
)
Antacids work, too. The idea is simply to raise the Ph in your stomach. Yes, I realize that is an oversimplification.

one drug: 2-DPMP. that will get you hiiiiiiiiigh! and for like.... a ridiculous amount of time..... :D

would you be able to expand on that? (such as dosage and at what point it is ingested, before/after/with the amphet? etc)

Here is my potentiation routine and believe me if you are taking it orally this can increase the effects to around double. This is all over-the-counter.

PRILOSEC (omeprazole magnesium) 30mg 1 hour prior to ingestion (this inhibits an enzyme in the liver(CYPD26) which is responsible for breaking down and excreting amphetamine in urine, so more of the active drug is held in the body and absorbed)

Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate) 3 Tablespoons dissolved in water 1 hour prior to dosing (This reduces acidity in the gut and increases alkalinity. The more alkaline you can get your gut, the more active drug is held and absorbed)

Tums (Calcium Carbonate) 4 Extra Strength tablets right along with your amp pills. This again reduces acidity in the gut.

Recently added to the routine:

Grapefruit eat 1 or 2, prior to dosing. This temporarily inhibits the liver enzyme CYPD26 (Here is why you have to take the tums at the same time you dose, because the grapefruit is acidic.)

Piracetam (2-oxo-1-pyrrolidine acetamide) 1600mg 1 hour prior to ingestion. This is a nootropic (smart drug), no one really fully understands how it works but it increases the amount of oxygen and available excitory synaptic action in the brain. It may also reduce or prevent some of the negative speed effects on the brain.

Turn your 30 into a 60.

I used to like dextroamphetamine more. I've switched to meth because I there are less side effects per similar level of stimulant, and the comedown is less harsh believe it or not.

Desoxyn has less side effects than dextroamphetamine and is also much smoother with not as hard of a crash. So I would recommend that. Not referring to street meth, that's much different.

How can everyone enjoys Dexedrine so much... the stuff just make me feel like shit; stomach pain, nausea, feel depressed. Also tend to make me drowsy 8(

Straight up amphetamine. I hate the half life of methamphetamine. I want a drug that is essentially cocaine, but has a 4 hour high instead of a 20 minute one. If you can produce that, you will make a mint.

Status
Not open for further replies.