• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

whats the best AMPHETAMINE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ cocaine is no amphetamine, not even close. Doesn't work the same way. I HATE coke, but I'd have to say ..... Either the cleanest purest USA Meth, or alternatively (Since I dont do that kinda stuff anymore) Vyvance lisdexamphetamine seems to be my favorite currently

lets see what you think after the honeymoon period it over!

btw, its "Vyvanse"

Honeymoon period? Unless you're abusing the shit out the stuff. which is absurd, Vyvanse generally has a consistent therapeutic effect for those w/ ADD/ADHD. I've been on Vyvanse for over two years now, and I still receive the same effects as when I first began taking it.

hi.

i got a pretty bad case of ADD. right now im on 30mg of addderall xr. i was wondering if other amphetamines can get you HIGHER? im kind of an addict...amphetamines are fun which one is best for fun times?

it depends on the person and their tolerance/health/etc....

for me it's like this.... note, i have ADD...

adderall: 20mg is barely noticeable but has a somewhat calming effect and smooth comedown (unless taken daily, then i will crash within an hour or two).. above 20mg feels more speedy but not too edgy that i can't sit still. i get internal restlessness tho..especially after i come down

vyvanse (lisdexamphetamine): my scripted dose is 70mg daily, tho i'm down to taking much less than that atm. taking 70mg makes me feel edgy, hostile, and at the same time very euphoric.. however this euphoria is short-lived unless i've taken the dose gradually throughout the day in a water+baking soda solution (yes, baking soda potentiates amphetamines, making them last much longer and the effects are much smoother and euphoric, imho)

meth: usual doses (10-20mg) give a nice euphoria that's a bit subtle, but long-lasting and not overpowering; just right. it's enough to where i can focus and have the stamina to get my thoughts out efficiently and apply them to whatever it is i'm working on.. it's also good for social events. it's one of those things you can use anywhere basically, and i don't ever crash, no matter how much i've used.. i sleep fine etc. i don't notice a high per se like with other amphetamines tho. it is a subtle high; i feel like i just woke up, wide awake and ready to take on the world

mda & mdma: these will get you the highest, imo. functioning and working are pretty much impossible on average doses tho i find small doses to be therapeutic. don't expect a speedy feeling. it's a very chill high and everything you touch feels like electricity.. you become ultra sensitive and things become almost psychedelic.. basically the opposite of other amphetamines' effects

that's all i can comment on atm. i haven't tried RCs

-G

Honeymoon period? Unless you're abusing the shit out the stuff. which is absurd, Vyvanse generally has a consistent therapeutic effect for those w/ ADD/ADHD. I've been on Vyvanse for over two years now, and I still receive the same effects as when I first began taking it.

well it depends on your dose as well. i'm on 70mg daily, which was good at the beginning but now i've become sensitized to it and can only take a small amount at a time in liquid

a lot of people get anxiety from amphetamines and have sleeping problems as well... it's all in the Shire notes, if you have them

and the what? soon it will be 120, then 150mg? your dose won't go down again, so just remember you'll only have one day for one day off if you take 60mg, imagine needing 150mg... thats one day on, 5 days off. If youve truly got ADD DON"T FUCK WITH YOUR DOSAGE, cos if no doctor is gonna write you 150mg daily cos you abused your meds, how will you feel normal every day? start buying amphetamine off the street? I'm telling you man, its bad news

You are totally right..
its bad news take it as your suppose to.. was on ritalin from 12 to 25
it got to the point in 2007 that i needed them just to function ..
even to get out of bed, my system was so used to them had to take
one before i could do anything else.. was taking up to 6 , somtimes 8 ritalin 20 mg a day.. my doctor had gave me it so i thought it was safe. after getting pregnant i stopped it cold turkey, and now only take like 2 to 5mg once a month..
will never ever be depended on that shit again..

Meth.

Although I might be slightly biased. :p

definitely agree

i would say that i prefer mda or mdma, but in terms of everyday living/functioning, i prefer meth

small doses tho. i don't like getting spun, just chill and take a hit every so often.. the best part is no one even knows you're high

Are we speaking of only amphetamines or phenethylamines (the immediate umbrella of amphetamines? Different amphetamine chemical types (Lis-dexamphetamine versus Methamphetamine) or differently presented preparations of simple amphetamine (Adderal versus Dexedrine)?

If we're being broad, and speaking of phenethylamines; Phenmetrazine (old brand name Preludin) has been lauded and given so much clout as being the best DA releasing stimulant drug of the entire class. Though if it is found, who knows. As I've certainly never tried it, it is as elusive to me as quaaludes though I'd much prefer to find Preludin than Quaalude (novel stimulants seem more interesting to me than novel depressants, for the most part).

Depending on where you live, there's some interesting class of stimulants released in the middle east for example, I don't think anyone can find the speedballesque likes of Lefetamine, Fencamfamine around anymore with their additional opioid functions but Tapentadol in June of this year was allowed prescriptions in the U.S. Pro-drug amphetamines like Fenethylline exist too, but seem to be less active.

Talking of old plain mixtures we have Desbutal & Dexamyl, which was the old favored Barbiturate / Amphetamine preparation mixture so that the negative side effects would be counteracted in the other; extreme abuse potential has taken most such combination drugs off world markets.

My personal experience is that methamphetamine lasts too long to be enjoyable. So too does dexedrine for that matter, I am more of a person to the tastes of cocaine, I like & enjoy the rush of the cognitive change, the altered consciousness just as it comes to and leaves, but my brain seems to adapt too soon and in a very short order everything seems baseline, and I do not feel high, methamphetamine makes me feel like I'm crashing for 14 hours, and my dopamine feels depleted after the first 1 or 2 hours. MDMA just feels yucky to me too, too much altered perception change and does not feel clean in the least, everything gets an orange hue or such in my vision and the world becomes more foggy than usual. I like feeling sober or more sober than sober, and cocaine alone does this for me, without going on too long and making me feel tweaked. A shorter acting and very intense / powerful amphetamine would be what I would look for personally, to my own tastes. I do not personally know what the shortest acting amphetamine is that is also sufficiently powerful.

Last edited:
-> Basic Drug Discussion

I used to prefer pure dextroamphetamine (dexedrine), but it's a matter of personal preference.

DEXEDRINE, DEXEDRINE, DEXEDRINE! the ultimate best especially when snorted but stay away from the time released shit.

meth has the best rush.
dextroamp is smoothest and least come down vs the euphoria (ime)
propylamphetamine was sort of inbetween, quite nice actually. but you'll need chem skills and a lab for that...
4-floroamphetamine has nice hint of empathogensis, while still being a "hard" stimulant.

my take, I could review more, but I'm a bit tired.

Dexedrine is the cleanest, most euphoric (no harsh comedown), and least neurotoxic of the amphetamines. Neurotoxicity playing a role when speaking of meth, of course. In comparing Dexedrine to Adderall, it's no contest. One has pure amphetamine salt, while Adderall has 4. Sadly, Adderall is much more accessible than that of Dex. Not a perfect world.

Tomer

whatever^ in certain ways dexedrine felt like dose per dose it got me way less high with just as many side effects

...I don't even care. It's all speed. :))
But if all strait up amphetamines, not the amphetamine umbrella, but the literal amphetamines.
I'd have to say D-Amphetamine
but...
I'd like to try plain old amp. Has anyone?
How does it compare to d?

...I don't even care. It's all speed. :))
But if all strait up amphetamines, not the amphetamine umbrella, but the literal amphetamines.
I'd have to say D-Amphetamine
but...
I'd like to try plain old amp. Has anyone?
How does it compare to d?

Amphetamine the molecule has to face one way or another. So either you have D-Amphetamine the dextro-facing (right-hand-facing) isomer or L-Amphetamine (Levo- or left hand facing).

There is no 'plain' amp without a "dextro-" or "levo-". Usually one is the active one (dextro) with the activity we know of and the other does nothing or another kind of effect altogether. I think in amphetamine's specific case, which makes it confusing, the other facing orientation of the molecule is active in a stimulant way too but however just much much more reduced and maybe has some other kind of very minor effect of another sort: also the body's way of recognizing the chemical as it relates to the receptors, or the "plug-in" of the ligands relative to shape and metabolism can affect how the body metabolizes both isomers and effect the affect of either rotational molecule; thus the reason for racemic mixtures.

Last edited:
I have recently been snorting a lot of adderall xr. I snort up to 500 mgs (but make sure you crush it up really well) and it gives me a reaaaalllly goood high. I was all about dexedrine until I started doing large portions of adderall xr. I stay up all night and you can work, clean, or just enjoy the tweak. But, it's great as far as amphetamines go. Since you already have it you might as well use it for good. But if you don't crush it up then it's no good.

Status
Not open for further replies.