• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

whats the best AMPHETAMINE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
so does dexedrine actually have different effects than just regular adderall, or do you just have to take less to feel the same type of stuff?

methamphetamine IV
Dextroamphetamine #2 far above mixed d/l amph salts (Adderal) IMO(E).

I have never tried meth but I gather from a lot of reading (and from what people say in this thread), that it is the most powerful if you are looking to get high off amphetamines.

Even though you say there is more to ADHD than having trouble paying attention, it is clear that you want amphetamines solely for their abuse potential. If you want to keep any chance of having an adderall or dexedrine prescription for a long time, don't abuse the stuff so badly. Drug abuse contraindicates prescription of dexamphetamines, which means as soon as your doctor realises your attitude towards them, you will be switched off them very quickly, and you wont be getting prescribed them again any time soon. If you truly do have ADHD, you are risking worse problems with it by using huge amounts of your medication at once (leaving you long times without them, as people have said), aswell as building a big tolerance, so when you do take your prescribed one adderall, you won't feel a thing.

Be careful here, you could very easily fall through the very thin ice to severe addiction.

Are you looking for a stronger ADD medication or just any amphetamine? I dont know much about them but isnt adderall DEXTROmethamphetamine? Id say just remove the prefix and youve got your answer.

yes you know fuck all. dont answer a question if you are only going to spread false knowledge. adderal is a non racemic mix of dextroamphetamine and levoamphetamine. =D

as for the best amphetamine dextro amphetamine is best for adhd, meth is best for getting strung out for days and methylenedioxymethamphetamine (mdma) is best for empathy and dancing and methylenedioxyamphetamine (mda) is best for raves and tripping out. 4 fluro amphetamine is best for a night out dancing and levoamphetamine is best for nasty side effects galore with no dicernable high.

enjoy

Last edited:
Um, ADD is trouble paying attention. If you cant get out of bed thats not ADD, thats depression

true and adhd and depression are indeed linked as both syndromes show a lack of motivation and a lack of control from the executive function of the prefrontal cortex...

Extract them Hahahaah.

No but serioulys ---> Dexedrine is by far the best Amp in my eyes. Only last for 2-3 hours tho. But im great for those hours.

Dude, what's so funny about snorting LESS fillers + binders?

methamphetamine and as far as pharms go most def dexedrine

Are you looking for a stronger ADD medication or just any amphetamine? I dont know much about them but isnt adderall DEXTROmethamphetamine? Id say just remove the prefix and youve got your answer.

No adderalls racemic (dextro and levo) amphetamine thats why its not as potent as dexedrine.

seriously , adderall works good. . . even tho all amphetamines use up the goodness of your soul till their is none left.

I agree on meth. I have tried meth, dexamphetamine, MDMA, MDA, MDEA and probably a few other variations of "ecstasy" over the years and methamphetamine wins hands down.

Status
Not open for further replies.