• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Poppy Seed Tea Bible - Grocery Store Greatness

So you wanted us to give nonsensical tips?

okay:

the seeds that are shaped like unicorns provide the best high on a mg/kg basis. I think it's the added unicorphine.

I forgot to mention that personally, for me, at this point in my life I am not able to order pods because of my living situation. So the seeds are my only option.

Ham-milton said:
So you wanted us to give nonsensical tips?

okay:

the seeds that are shaped like unicorns provide the best high on a mg/kg basis. I think it's the added unicorphine.

Yes good job sport, now go beddie by.

Do you ever wonder what life would be like if you'd had enough oxygen at birth?

Ham has about 30-40 IQ points on you =D

He's saying that the color of the seeds doesn't mean anything with regards to potency.

johanneschimpo said:
He's saying that the color of the seeds doesn't mean anything with regards to potency.

Man that's bullshit, you are totally wrong there partner. All there is to it on that one.

You might want to take a few months and read my log of posts. You'll laugh, you'll cry, and in the end you'll end up a lot brighter and hopefully learn to respect those who can speak from a position of authority.

I'm not saying any of this to be a dick- it's just the truth. You do the reading and you'll quickly see I'm no backwoods moron, even if I hail from the Badger State.

There's no evidence that there's any difference in seed color and quality. That's nonsense. Get the seeds covered in a few mm's of opium, and then you'll prove me wrong, I guess. I might even be envious because of it.

I am getting tired. I think I might actually take your advice soon.

Ham has about 30-40 IQ points on you

We don't know that yet. In 17 posts (the majority responding to me) surely aren't a good estimate. It could turn out to be 70-80 points, who knows. ;)

Oh, but I was right about seed color not meaning anything.

Unless you have seeds covered in a few mm's of opium or seeds covered in green mold, that is. Since the first doesn't happen and the second is inane enough not to bear mentioning, the point seemed moot.

I don't know if you're location has something to do with it, or what but I know from months of firsthand experience that the black seeds, bought in individual containers, are the ONLY ones that will provide any kind of high. This is an indisputable fact, and for what reason I dont know. The light colored, seemingly dry seeds are useless.

The white seeds produce a distinct flavor of water as well, it doesnt have the bite of a good dose of dark seeds.

Like I said maybe its the location.

I promise you these white seeds around here will not get you high.

There's another factor here, not sure what it is.

Tip is to look out for Hamilton because he says talks alot ofbullshit and thinks hes hot shit for knowin alot about being a dopehead.

Get the fuck out of here with your "Take a few months and read my log of posts"

Youre a dumbass dude. Get over yourself.

Hehe Ham I know you're trying to help him ;)

Anyway i dont care about your guys' argument, I just had an odd experience with seeds:

My opiate of choice is pods, waiting for a blender full to cool right now. Now before I grind up the pods I dump all the seeds out into a box. It doesn't take long to have a shitload of seeds in that box. Beautiful blue and black and grey seeds, seems like they would be just as good if not better than seeds found in a store.

Well no matter how many of these seeds I try to make tea out of, I don't get any effects. It only takes me 5 jumbo pods to get high, it's not like I have a massive tolerance. I filled two 20oz water bottles with seeds one time and shook em up real good for an hour... drank it down nothing. That was pretty much a liter of seeds...

I dunno I've just come to the conclusion seeds + me = no high. Anyone else have this problem?

I never understood the appeal of Poppy Seed Tea... I've tried it a few different times, from a couple different sources and brewed by different people - so I know I didn't just get a 'bunk batch' or whatever. I got to say, every time I've been disappointed, even when consuming it on an empty stomach with no opiate tolerance whatsoever (yes, there are times when I have no tolerance to contend with.. heheh, not so much these days).

On the other hand, Poppy POD Tea, is the SHIT. Especially when combined with some Calcium to unlock more of the Morphine content of the grinds. The subtle, delicate combination of all those different alkaloids builds up (albeit slowly) to an amazingly chill, comfortable high with a minimum of side-effects (assuming you dose reasonably). Although, there is a serious risk of nausea, as with all opiates worth touching. I remember one of the first times dealing with the substance, before I had a real handle of the time it takes to truly kick in, and appropriate dosing and all that.. well, needless to say I consumed about four SOLID glasses of pod grinds mixed with OJ, an hour or so before heading out to the Halloween rave.

Well, big mistake.. after popping a couple white doves (pure MDA, my favourite caps EVER) and some serious dancing for an hour or two, I start to feel an unpleasant wrenching in my gut. Long story short, I spent the majority of the rave, up until about 6 in the morning, puking like a madman. Let me tell you, I made a mess of that bathroom something fierce. Not to mention when I bumped into one of my buddies in the hallway while I was rushing to the toilet, then puked right on the ground in the biggest thoroughfare at the venue.. heh. Eventually I wound up sitting on the base of a basketball net, with a plastic garbage can pulled up to me and puking into it at regular 5-10 minute intervals. Make no mistake, I felt GREAT, but definitely not how I planned on spending the biggest rave of the year (aside from New Years, but I never go to those raves... the dawn of a new year is meant to be spent with a lovely lady at a classy hotel, putting away at least an eightball of blow, a bottle of cognac and a fair sampling of pharmaceutical opiates).

So, the reason for this whole post of mine... is to ask, why bother with Poppy Seed Tea, which is so variable in quality and - as far as my experiences go - utterly disappointing, when one can order beautiful AND effective Poppy Pods from any number of reputable Internet vendors. *cough cough*.

Seriously, next time you think of heading down the the grocery mart to pick up a couple kilos of Poppy Seeds, give some thought instead to placing an order for some large Pod heads, along with 2-day shipping to make sure you're not waiting too long. You'll thank me when you're thoroughly mashed on some wonderful codeine/morphine/thebaine/etc sludge. And if you don't know where to get pods, well... you just gotta ask the right people. :D

^ That has been my experience too (except for the MDA thing). BUT, there are people out there getting super high off seeds and I believe them... I just don't understand why I can't get the same results. I've tried it five times or so.. with store bought seeds and seeds straight from the pod. Seriously, how could they be a bad batch straight from the pod?

Ah well... its all moot cause I got the pod! :D

Saintly Felonious said:
K, cool. Now what of the poppy seed tea? Anybody else have any knowledge to share?

Sure. And I won't get all snarky like the rest of the ladies in here who appear to have soiled their tampons. ;)

I've had tea from both pods and store seeds. The taste is too loathsome to stomach for long. I get extreme nausea from most opiates (to the point that when I need to take them for medical reasons, I generally can't) but I found that the buzz from pods, provided I don't throw up, is better than the buzz from seeds. This could be an artifact of the preparation methods.

Not willing to engage in source discussion, but yes, there are any number of arts and crafts suppliers around who have non-lacquered poppy pods available. The pods are definitely the way to go if you're going to prepare poppy tea.

mrgeneric: top post, and sums up my feelings on the matter well. I've not tried the calcium aspect of the method; certainly it sounds like a better way. I'm having a small but potentially painful medical procedure for which I'll be getting a few vicoprofen (one of the few I can keep down) prescribed next week. There's the possibility that I might supplement this with poppy pod tea, and I'll let you know the results... but I'll try not to need it at all. I've got an extremely high tolerance for pain.

I hope this discussion can continue in a civil manner. I and the other senior mods will be helping out a bit more in OD following JC's departure until the new mods are trained.

Mariposa said:
Sure. And I won't get all snarky like the rest of the ladies in here who appear to have soiled their tampons. ;)

I've had tea from both pods and store seeds. The taste is too loathsome to stomach for long. I get extreme nausea from most opiates (to the point that when I need to take them for medical reasons, I generally can't) but I found that the buzz from pods, provided I don't throw up, is better than the buzz from seeds. This could be an artifact of the preparation methods.

Not willing to engage in source discussion, but yes, there are any number of arts and crafts suppliers around who have non-lacquered poppy pods available. The pods are definitely the way to go if you're going to prepare poppy tea.

mrgeneric: top post, and sums up my feelings on the matter well. I've not tried the calcium aspect of the method; certainly it sounds like a better way. I'm having a small but potentially painful medical procedure for which I'll be getting a few vicoprofen (one of the few I can keep down) prescribed next week. There's the possibility that I might supplement this with poppy pod tea, and I'll let you know the results... but I'll try not to need it at all. I've got an extremely high tolerance for pain.

I hope this discussion can continue in a civil manner. I and the other senior mods will be helping out a bit more in OD following JC's departure until the new mods are trained.

Excellent thank you. Don't worry about the soiled tampons, some people just like to have their ego stroked and cant stand the thought of someone else knowing something. It's a pity really, that shit gets in the way of a rational discussion.

Once more, any bottled seed you buy that is not dark grey, blue, and black is either naturally lacking in opioids, or has had something done to them to reduce the opioids. They will never, ever work.

The only reason you haven't gotten the seeds to work is because you've probably used the wrong seeds. It's very easy to do, as the "correct" seeds are only about a half of all the seeds in the store. They must be dark colored, and all the brands that work are glass bottles that you can see through to the seeds. After this you just need enough seeds.

Saintly Felonious said:
Once more, any bottled seed you buy that is not dark grey, blue, and black is either naturally lacking in opioids, or has had something done to them to reduce the opioids. They will never, ever work.
Still wrong.

The only reason you haven't gotten the seeds to work is because you've probably used the wrong seeds. It's very easy to do, as the "correct" seeds are only about a half of all the seeds in the store. They must be dark colored, and all the brands that work are glass bottles that you can see through to the seeds. After this you just need enough seeds.

I've complied with this and I still can't get them to work. :(

ACTUALLY throwing away the seeds is so easy and it's not like you throw ALL the seeds away at the same time.

I do prefer pods over seeds but sometimes i decide to head down to the market and get some seeds, the seed tea can be a little more speedy and sometimes i get an energy boost from them.

Pod tea also has a speedy affect (for me) but it cost more to make the tea than drinking the grounds, you need double the pods to make the tea and get high, but for just drinking the grounds you don't need nearly as much. So i stick to drinking the grounds. It's harder on the taste buds but better for the wallet than pod tea.

I don't think there is anything wrong-- if someone wants to maintain on seeds MORE POWER TO THEM. No reason to make lame remarks. All he wanted was some feed back and advice. But, i am new here and don't want to start any problems.

I've had to MAINTAIN on seeds when i couldn't get pods for whatever reason or didn't have my DOC-- Oxy. And it costed me 40 bucks a day. Pods cost about 5-10 bucks a day. So it is more costly to go the seed route unless you can find a good bulk source AND I'VE been looking. The cheapest i can find is an Australian seed store-- 50 lb bag for about $129. But, for me that wouldn't be worth it, my tolerance is so high I'd go through that bag in a few days-- unfortunately.

And i agree, it is easier to run down to the store to get seeds sometimes. But i do love when that mail lady pulls up and i know she's got my priority or express package of pods. Nothing like looking out the window and seeing the mail lady, or mail man!

RPG