• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Poppy Seed Tea Bible - Grocery Store Greatness

Saintly Felonious

Bluelighter
Hi everybody, as my second post every I'd like to try and amass a good chunk of information into a thread, about my dear tea. Oh yes, that brown slurry that makes you feel bad when you dont have it, and makes you feel oh so good when you do. I'll start, I'd like it to just be general tips and such if possible please.

One thing for sure is no matter the brand, the darker the seeds the better. White seeds mean every time, "Dont wase your money". They never are worth buying. There are multiple brands that have the black seeds.

Sometimes, one brand will take white seeds (possibly processed to remove alkaloids), and wash them with food coloring? The water comes out black, and this is also an instant throw away, as it is never any good.

Amount is up to you, I find this substance can cause me full on nods. Likewise it is dangerously addictive and I've had full blown withdrawls, being strung out for days.

For me I suppose the finding of the right seeds is the main thing. Oh yes the processing. lol if you can call it that

I use a bottle like a grapefruit juice bottle, off the shelf. You want the water to end up about 2 inches above the seeds, once its shaken and allowed to settle. The longer you shake, the better. Using hot water will bring out nasty fats and oils that do you no good, also may cause good alkaloids to seep inside the seeds, trapped there.

When youve shaken the seeds for about 15 to 20 minutes, you can take the cap and unscrew it so that the water can flow out, but tight enough that the lid doesnt come off. Its only happend to me once, when I was hurried and being careless. Tonight actually!

Wash the seeds once or twice more after the initial water is all gone.

Drink it on an empty stomache, after taking Tagamet 30 minutes in advance or drinking grapefruit juice or eating a grapefruit.

Full effects start in about an hour, and you can expect a high that lasts damn near all day long!! Amazing stuff!! In the damn grocery store! Haha!!

Well thats about all i know guys, discuss please!!!:)

I make poppy seed tea all the time. And i also find the darker the seeds the better. I find good and potent seeds in my area all the time but they cost to darn much! So i can't always afford to do them. Wish i could. Pods are way stronger though and my tolerance is so high now i need like 1000 0z of seeds, it's way to costly.
RPG

RoxiPoppyGirl said:
I make poppy seed tea all the time. And i also find the darker the seeds the better. I find good and potent seeds in my area all the time but they cost to darn much! So i can't always afford to do them. Wish i could. Pods are way stronger though and my tolerance is so high now i need like 1000 0z of seeds, it's way to costly.
RPG

Yeah, oh dear God the cost. I've spent $2000 in a month. After that, it was trying to taper off because I cannot do that. I was going broke.

If only I could find a good source to buy in bulk... Then I could really screw my life up. LOL:!

Please, you can mail off for your silly pods. I'd rather drive a couple of blocks for my nod. Yes, if you didn't know, you can nod on these seeds. They're no joke son, so before you condescend, find out what the fuck you're talking about because you might embarass yourself.

(BTW, yes I know pods are great too.)

the reason you're fucking retarded is because you're spending 2000/month on seeds when you could be just as high for a less than half of that.

and you'd look a lot less stupid finding places to get rid of those seeds, I might add.

(I know exactly what I'm talking about- I promise I'll never embarass myself)

Says in my first post I spent $2000 in a month once, not repeatedly.

I am perfectly happy buying the seeds rather than ordering the pods. If my personal choice after weighing my options makes me an invalid retard in your eyes I am happy to say I've had higher caliber individuals fire insults my way.

Ive always wanted to try poppy tea. None of the stores around me sell bulk seeds. f'ing lame.

william1985 said:
Ive always wanted to try poppy tea. None of the stores around me sell bulk seeds. f'ing lame.

It's REALLY good man, it knocked my socks off the first time I got the right, dark colored seeds and got rediculously high! Just save up about 20 dollars and buy a few bottles. It's so worth it.

Or you can order some pods, which is another option. Or you can buy heroin. This thread was intended to be about POPPY SEED TEA however, NOT PODS.

If my personal choice after weighing my options makes me an invalid retard in your eyes I am happy to say I've had higher caliber individuals fire insults my way.

when you break your back carrying all those seeds to the trash, let's see how much it matters.

There's no way one can truly measure the positives and negatives of eac and conclude that seeds are a better way to go. The only benefit is instant availability, and that's a pretty weak benefit considering the cost effectiveness, alkaloid content %'s, taste, etc comparisons will turn in pods favor every single time.

Ham-milton said:
There's no way one can truly measure the positives and negatives of eac and conclude that seeds are a better way to go. The only benefit is instant availability, and that's a pretty weak benefit considering the cost effectiveness, alkaloid content %'s, taste, etc comparisons will turn in pods favor every single time.

You're right you can't say which is better. I'm sure you have many users on both side of the arguement. There are advantages and disadvantages to both.

Only problem is we're talking about the Seed Tea here and I was hoping to hold a conversation about the Seed Tea without being called an invalid retard right off the bat because of how I decide to get fucked up.. because you do it a different way. So you know anything about making seed tea? Or are you here just to argue?

Only problem is we're talking about the Seed Tea here and I was hoping to hold a conversation about the Seed Tea without being called an invalid retard right off the bat because of how I decide to get fucked up..

nope, because you decide to spend way way too much when far less money could get you just as high, just as often.

edit: missed this:

You're right you can't say which is better. I'm sure you have many users on both side of the arguement. There are advantages and disadvantages to both.

I am right, but I never said that.

Last edited:
Thing is, yeah I know that's great order up some pods blah blah, yeah I can have a stash of pods. But I greatly appreciate the ability to go to a grocery store and buy a top notch high, aside from pods. Without bothering with sending off for something, which again is finde in its own right, in its own time.

You understand? This is a different and valid subject because seed tea can be made spur of the moment, say on vacation, when you dont want to carry pods with you, which seems pretty stupid now that I think of it. In this case poppy seed tea is an excellent option. So now you see why I'd like to talk about the seeds, and not the pods.

johanneschimpo said:

Believe me I have, and I didn't find enough information. So I'm hoping to keep this going, share what I've got and hopefully fill in some of the blanks for myself by listening to some other people. That's why I posted.

Thank you I appreciate that!

I wasn't asking anything directly.

Just for people to throw out tips: like "The blacker the seed the better"

I looked all over for that little tidbit... never found it here. Had to figure it out.