wondci2

Bluelight Crew
ugs4fronten1.jpg

l_64b0f5c9db67a1dff788cface9a1ff00.jpg

http://www.myspace.com/catalyticsouls

UnderGround Sound 4 - August 15, 2008
Shawnee Cave Ampitheatre

EVENT DETAILS:
2 days/2nights of music and camping with 5 stages and talent from all over the world

DOORS OPEN: 5pm Friday

DJ Lineup:
Shpongle
Skazi
Hallucinogen
Jackal & Hyde
Tommie Sunshine
Baby Anne
Evol Intent
Roland the Bastard
Ooah (of Glitch Mob)
KMFX Keith McKenzie & DJ Fixx
Computer Club
Spree & ADB
Lady Foursquare
VJ Benji Ramsey
Disruptive Patterns
TomFoolery
Unkl Ryan
The Dervish
DJ Andy B

Stages hosted by: Outlawed, High Lucy Nation, Underground Mafia, Cruise Control, Janky, and more.

While we encourage all to leave no trace, this year we will have leave no trace camp areas hosted by High Lucy Nation and Cruise Control
where those wishing to respect the land and their fellow campers can congregate and camp in a clean environment.
No Pets, No Glass.

Discount pre-sales available now:
$40 until June 15
$45 until July 15
$50 until August 1
$55 until August 15
$60 at the gate.
tickets available at catalyticsouls.com or myspace.com/catalyticsouls

Venue: Shawnee Cave Ampitheatre
3747 Murphysboro, IL 62966
United States

updated flyers
2611822652_8577f215a8_b.jpg

2610738961_d068f73f1e_b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
for anyone that was hoping to see all 3 member of Evol Intent (like Curtis's dumbass), i made Benji check w/ the promoter, and it will only be Gigantor (big surprise there).

Jay-P Gold said:
for anyone that was hoping to see all 3 member of Evol Intent (like Curtis's dumbass), i made Benji check w/ the promoter, and it will only be Gigantor (big surprise there).
Thanks for the heads up there Geek.

Underground Sound is quite an experience.

And I <3 the "No Trace" concept.

Catalytic Souls and the Cave's personel always clean up well after the events, and pushing the aspect into the forefront of the community prior and durring the event should yield even more impressive environmental results.

Nice.

-Jimmi Journey

Im not some big dnb stuck up snob like you are geek so it was a valid question. Most of the time they put the name of the guy playing if it is 1 person, but hey something is better then nothing i s'pose.

EternalX said:
Im not some big dnb stuck up snob like you are geek so it was a valid question. Most of the time they put the name of the guy playing if it is 1 person, but hey something is better then nothing i s'pose.
actually ... most of the time in dnb when a production crew like Pendulum, Noisia, Commix, Evol Intent, or Basic Ops (before the broke up) goes on tour, a single member of the "group" will go ahead and tour under name of the "group".

and your belief that it was all 3 wasnt a question. it was an assumption that you made based upon the promo image on the myspace posting. you didnt ask "is it going to be all 3 of them?" you said, "i think its going to be all 3 of them because the picture used was of all 3 of them." your assumption was valid based upon the image but false nonetheless.

Skazi was an awful choice for a "live PA" headliner, but at least he's got good crossover appeal.

I think I will probably be lured out by the prospect of Simon Posford, plus the affordable price :D Meetup anyone?

Jay-P Gold said:
its kinda hard not to think of yourself as better than everyone when you are the messiah.

^^whatever makes you feel better. snob.

Sea Monkey said:
That makes no sense. Recently laid or not, Geek always has a massive ego.

well, he's slightly less of a dick while he's getting laid. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.