IL, Murphysboro - 08.15-17.08 Camping Weekend - UnderGround Sound 4 *REVIEW*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sea Monkey said:
really big downside?

I can't imagine the clusterfuck that would result in trying to let all of those vehicles inside the camping area.
You have to realize my other yearly festies are all at Zoe for Schwagstock.

It's nice being at a place large enough that cars are able to be right where you camp.

omg the hill is such a pain in the ass. Try walking up it with a nitrous baloon in your mouth ;) See if you can make it farther than I did.....about 5 feet =D

Dude, please drop talk about doing drugs at events like this. No good comes of it. Whatever you do is your own business, but keep it that way please and don't give police a reason to mess things up for everyone else. Some of us would like for there to be good music to see and not have to deal with that kind of BS.

thanks.

P1080002.JPG

fizzacyst said:
Dude, please drop talk about doing drugs at events like this. No good comes of it. Whatever you do is your own business, but keep it that way please and don't give police a reason to mess things up for everyone else. Some of us would like for there to be good music to see and not have to deal with that kind of BS.

thanks.
oh no, you exposed my sinister plan to sabatage ugs4 8o.

Possibly gonna be there, my first psytrance/non-jamband event ... excited ...

To a purist like me, this isn't a psytrance festival, it is a multi-genre festival with headliners including but not dominated by psytrance artists.

Ride?

Wow, I feel weird since this is my first post on BL in about 3 years! I just wanted to send out a request for any caravans that will be passing through southern Indiana; my old roommate was telling me about this but he has no license and it seems as though he's not going to be able to make it out from Indy. The last party I actually went to was at this venue and since then I now live out in bumfuck nowhere, southern Indiana and would love to be able to make it out in a few weeks, but gas prices and my 10mpg truck will make things tough if I have to go it alone and drive myself. So, anyone willing to take on a passneger for some gas money and going near the greater Evansville, IN/Henderson, KY/Owensboro, KY area please get in touch at [email protected]! I'll need to get off work, so with only a few weeks left please get in touch asap if you can help!

-Z

So.... PAMAD... you camped next to me last year I think....

Park and walk and hot as hell.... The hill sucks soooo bad but oh well

This year I am dancing on a lightbox so keep an Eye out for me....

You can search Google maps for Shawnee Cave and it should give you a good enough location to go off of.

GreatSpaceCoaster said:
Well, the drugs you were smoking/snorting/injecting probably didn't help either.

So yet again I do not get all drugged up... I am so sick of stupid people and their bullshit on here!

And people are going to keep saying it until you stop reacting to it.

BL does have an ignore feature that you can use. ;)

Tiffy_aka_Nibbles said:
So.... PAMAD... you camped next to me last year I think....

Park and walk and hot as hell.... The hill sucks soooo bad but oh well

This year I am dancing on a lightbox so keep an Eye out for me....
I did, you helped me set up my tent.

I got a new one (MEMF killed the old one) that's 100 times better.

Status
Not open for further replies.