IL, Murphysboro - 08.15-17.08 Camping Weekend - UnderGround Sound 4 *REVIEW*

Status
Not open for further replies.
eras3r said:
well, he's slightly less of a dick while he's getting laid. :p
really, bc i think i was balls deep in 3 different girls last week ...

i would say i am actually cockier than normal while running through multiple hookers each week.

Sea Monkey said:
Actually, yeah. That wouldn't surprise me one bit.

i dont make phone calls during sex, but i will typically answer them for the humor value.

best blow job i ever received was from a girl that was trying to distract me while i was on the phone with my mom!

maybe i just see through your b.s. then, but this is the interwebz and i haven't spoken to you in person in, what, a month?

actually the lineup did include the live EI pa...i guess somehow or another it evaporated into just mike playing.

oh well i'm going for shpongle...worth the drive for them alone. but then again w/ hallucinogen u are basically seeing half of shpongle already. i wonder how much money they saved booking shpongle and hallucinogen??

so dave...u hold on to ned. put him in a closet somewhere @ your house and then when it's time for the cave party we will resurrect him in all his random glory.

8o

Fore fucks sake all of you fuck geek and get it over with already we were trying to emphasize the fact that the images on the flier for the party are misleading.

I would also assume that since Computer Club is playing it was probably a sweet deal for EI so they could just bring G. like what they are doing with sphongle and hallucinogen.

Hopefully next year we will see a different lineup than the same recycled one from the year before with one minor tweek to it. Come on promoters there are only a handleful of events that get thrown every year in the midwest lets try and diversify from year to year at laeast any one with me?

Patrick Bateman said:
actually the lineup did include the live EI pa...i guess somehow or another it evaporated into just mike playing.

oh well i'm going for shpongle...worth the drive for them alone. but then again w/ hallucinogen u are basically seeing half of shpongle already. i wonder how much money they saved booking shpongle and hallucinogen??

so dave...u hold on to ned. put him in a closet somewhere @ your house and then when it's time for the cave party we will resurrect him in all his random glory.

8o

The Shpongle gigs are practically always Posford just DJing. There is only one full live Shpongle show this year, and previous "live" shows to my knowledge were only part of the group. Its a lot more than Posford and Raja Ram.

The Shpongle DJ set will be good. Last year when he was down he did the Shpongle stuff, went into a bit of newer Younger Brother, and then straight into the live Hallucinogen set - which kicked my brain out onto the ground. Thats the real treat, IMO.

I can't believe suckass Skazi is the "live headliner" when there is a Hallucinogen PA going on... go see this if you like psy and can make it out. The latest stuff he doing is just fucking mindblowing.

Sucks I got laid off... thats a bit of gas for me. Hopefully I can manage to sort a carpool out or something.

baby anne, etc.. gah. hate all that stuff. sick of evol intent and treasurefingers stuff. the psy end of things looks pretty good though. skazi aside.

fizzacyst said:
It looks like Skazi is off the revised/final flyer.
rumor has it that skazi tried to change from a live set to a dj set as well as making new travel demands.

^^^some of his early tracks were good, but then he got commercial and never really branched out from what became a recycled, stale sound. At his live PA in NYC a little over a year ago (which I wisely chose not to attend in favor of a smaller party with 6 live PA's from lesser-known artists), his guitar wire ripped out of the amp and the riffs kept on playing.

Too bad they didn't get another psy artist to replace Skazi. Oh well…

There are a handful of regional psy DJs that will be playing pretty good sets. They aren't live PA setups, but it'll be good.

Hallucinogen live is till worth it, whatever the case. Tomfoolery is pretty good too, if he plays a psybreaks set/PA.

I'm looking forward to it.

I just got my tickets today! THere will be three in my car as of right now! I can't wait!!! Coming from Southern IN

Status
Not open for further replies.