• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

WTF??!! Strange w\d symptom? Detox opiates

are you covered for chiro or massage? if not, maybe a sauna or something like that, where you can remain passive till it gets relaxed enough to work it out.

c'mon wiggi, give the guy a break. This is a message board that EVERYONE has a right to post and respond on. When I don't like a post, I dont comment on it every 2 minutes. I ignore it and read the posts I want to read, It's that easy. Plus, I don't see anything wrong in what he's done. We are all adults in here, we almost all have gone through W/D's before and if you can't take a joke from someone trying to lighten your mood, you need to not even be on the internet. People just love to bitch

I will recommend Hot Tubs, Hot Baths, A lil bit of weed to keep the edge off ( if you can smoke ) lots of juice, BC powders, valerian root, and immodium.. Also, try to think of other things you really enjoy when you are Detoxing, keeping your mind off of the drugs helps ALOT ( i know its hard ) Also, if you have some xanax or valium that will help keep the edge off as well. Good Luck to whoever is starting to kick tomorrow!

greenlittlepill said:
fent. is the strongest opiate around, ive had the suckers :) theyre good....but i cant imagine having a higher tolerance than 3 80's a day...

I wouldn't say it's the strongest, because everyone reacts to opioids different. I personally have tried fentanyl ER And It was like 50mg or something like that an hour for like 3 days, but it didnt get me high or anything like that, in fact, I just kept it on there to keep my W/D's at bay.. but I ded wouldn't say it's the Strongest.. Pain is kinda like beauty in a way. It's all in the eye of the beholder. different peoples chemistrys react different to dif medicines.

half life to detox symptoms

The shorter the half life, the more intense the wd. Fentanyl has a shorter half life then heroin, so I'd expect it to be very fast and intense. I've wd'ed both methadone and heroin cold turkey. The heroin was fast and INTENSE but methadone while not as intense took a lot longer. Buprenorhpine which I have yet to wd from is said to be easier, it also has a tremendous half life.