• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

WTF??!! Strange w\d symptom? Detox opiates

Shrinko said:
Damnit ..am starting detox tomorrow and hell yeah wiggi is right ..it ain't right even if ur joking dudes ..I myself am planning on ditching internet for a couple of dayz, i know if I even dare to log in around here or my messenger, I'll prolly catch some dude and I'll wanna score ..and hey the dudes are right, its prolly just a cramp or smthg in ur neck ..am sure its probably gone by now ..but hey u never know when it comes to w/d cuz everyone has a different symptom than the other ..its been always like that ..
the worse for me is some people I know who end up sleeping for 5-6 dayz nonstop through the whole detox, i myself cant sleep for a minute, but my seroquel is there to help hopefully ..cheers guys ..keep it up.

i know 1 dude who sleeps thru the whole detox too.....i have no idea how he does it..again, sorry 4 the poor time to make that joke.....but honestly, speed helps kick dope....if you can get a little tweak, itll help, cuz u wont be sleeping anywayz....

wiggi said:
Smoky, I assume you are talking to me.

:\ that is not a frown. It is a wry grin.

:( this is a frown.

Knowing the difference could save your life.

:\ was meant as sarcasm......its hard to get the excact inflection of my voice in a fucking cpu.......

I say we drop the joke issue. The person that this thread is directed towards understands you said it as a joke (because of the excessive posting about it), and you understand that you should make sarcasm a little bit more clear.

We have learned our lesson, lets move on.

i agree...but SERIOUSLY ... drink ALOT OF WATER..and it being summer, get as much sun as you can, as to sweat the shit out...4 realz

^ I agree. He's just spreading spewing information that has absolutely no truth to it.

Greenlilpil, probably off topic, but can you tell us what happened when you were "shot in the dome?" Also, there is another Bluelighter who was shot and paralyzed recently (synth), maybe you guys can talk to work through the mental aspects.

To the op, I find that preexisting injuries reappearduring wds something fierce. Do you have any existing neck issues that you sustained earlier, before wds? Sometimes, I even get "ghost" (for lack of better term) pains that didn't exist before wds and go away quickly after wds diminish. Advil works wonders.good luck.

Swybs

yeah, i got outta jail and woke up outta a coma a month l8r........my left side is fucked, i had a stroke cuz i got shot in the left temple ..dr.'s all said tomy family to say goodbye to me.personally, i think i died and im in hell...no joke...my left hand is paralyzed and my left ankle too........the pain i get is in my left hamstring(non paralyzed parts...it sucks dick being a parapalegic

greenlittlepill said:
don't do opiates, for those who dont know opiates make you REALLY sick when you stop............please don't do them.....
i agree w/ the above replies, prolly just a knot in your neck.....i'm on opiates for life, (i got shot in the dome and lived, but before i used to shoot dope)..im on [Edit: (opiates) -sonic] and BARELY FEEL them.........
dont be like me........please
I feel u man. I was on the opiates for around 6 months. I got raided by the police back in 2003. They busted in I ran, They shot and hit me 6 times through the walls. I thank god everyday I didn't die. Even though I had to serve a some time and parole. The first day out my friend picked me up and offered me that 1 Lorcet. Which led to me right back on them. I wish I never even accepted it. FUCK OPIATES !!!!!!!!!!!

MikeyMike125 said:
I feel u man. I was on the opiates for around 6 months. I got raided by the police back in 2003. They busted in I ran, They shot and hit me 6 times through the walls. I thank god everyday I didn't die. Even though I had to serve a some time and parole. The first day out my friend picked me up and offered me that 1 Lorcet. Which led to me right back on them. I wish I never even accepted it. FUCK OPIATES !!!!!!!!!!!
didnt your p.o. piss test u?

yea but only once a month it only takes 3 days to get out and I used Suboxone those 3 days. I can vouch for suboxone not showing up on piss tests in Houston.

i dont get suboxone....its just as bad as dope, but doesnt get u high!!!

i mean you still go thru w/drawls when u stop nthe suboxone....makes no sense to me, your addicted, but to a diff drug that dont get you high....??

how about using heroin to come off of fentanyl? I heard that the fentanyl w/d is worse then coming off the h. anyone have any insight other than too stop using opiates?

Mikemike, if you were just running and the 5-0 shot, couldn't you sue? What weret they coming at you for?

grizzlesnap said:
how about using heroin to come off of fentanyl? I heard that the fentanyl w/d is worse then coming off the h. anyone have any insight other than too stop using opiates?
fent. is the strongest opiate around, ive had the suckers :) theyre good....but i cant imagine having a higher tolerance than 3 80's a day...

greenlittlepill said:
i dont get suboxone....its just as bad as dope, but doesnt get u high!!!

i mean you still go thru w/drawls when u stop nthe suboxone....makes no sense to me, your addicted, but to a diff drug that dont get you high....??

yea except the idea of using suboxone is not to get high, its to maintain. you cannot tell me that using heroin and doing all the ridiculous shit that people sometimes do to feed the addiction (stealing, hustling, selling all your valuables dealing etc) in addition to the risks you take to get the drug by going to a ghetto every day to cop, in conjuction with the risks you take while using with your health and od's etc etc are in any way safer or easier than making one doctor visit a month and that's that. people dont use suboxone to get high, they use it to get their lives back. :|

i've had a real weird detox symptom kinda like what the op did...except my neck was spasmed in an upright position locked....i ended up crashing my car because of it! it was bad, and im not sure why i had this happen to me....i took almost 100mg of ms-ir the night before (no doc avail, oxy). VERY weird...

yeah, i got outta jail and woke up outta a coma a month l8r........my left side is fucked, i had a stroke cuz i got shot in the left temple ..dr.'s all said tomy family to say goodbye to me.personally, i think i died and im in hell...no joke...my left hand is paralyzed and my left ankle too........the pain i get is in my left hamstring(non paralyzed parts...it sucks dick being a parapalegic

I'd love to hear more.

To the OP, strange kind of 'phantom' pains aren't unheard of in withdrawal. Now maybe no one else has had it in the neck, but somewhere else on the body. Withdrawal just sucks, plain and simple ;/