• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How many days are you able to stay sober?

it's been weeks for me now. i used to take breaks in-between drug uses but now i just use "less bad" drugs on those days off... i'm only sober if i run out of stuff and either a)have no money for more or b)am having trouble with finding stuff from dealers.

I've been sober for a week or so now. Going another 3 weeks, proving to a friend I can do it :p

In the past couple of years, not many days in a row, that's for sure.

I didn't smoke any weed when I went to the States on vacation for 12 days. I thought about bringing a little weed over the border but realized it maybe wasn't such a good idea. So no weed for 12 days which is the longest I have gone in 5 years of smoking. I did, however, drink a substantial amount though.

i don't think i've gone a full day sober in many many months, possibly a year?

was on vacation out of my town so went 3 & 1/2 weeks .... yeah, I need to do nice stretches being drug free like that a few times a year.

well i smoke copious amounts of pot daily. Its definatly the only drug i use on a regular basis and probably dont use anything other than pot more than once every 2 weeks many times alot longer.

During 2006-2007 I was off 2-3 months at a time without even drinking and then using about 4 times a week for 2 months breaking for 3 months etc. 2008-2009 I was mostly sober because I didn't have transport or took only what was RX'd. This year I'm making up for lost time. I can see myself getting bored sooner or later though, I've gone for about 6-7 days in a row this year, that's my record. I've actually been taking shit to keep sober and concentrate on work, so it's inverted (I'm counting that as being high though and not taking as sober :\ - semantics shlurmantics).

I've been forcing myself not to use on my day off (work 6 days a week) because I use SO MUCH on the days I do.

That basically means I sleep for 24 hours with the exception of waking up to use the bathroom and eat something every 6 or so.

well i'm on a methadone taper, and take valium and meprobamate daily... so none..

i start craving after 2 days, but if i really really ened to stay sober, i can control myself (this is liek if im getting randomly drug tested) but the moment im free i get high

int erms of voluntarily, it would be as many days as i want to, and i dont want to be sober for any more than a day at a time, life gets pretty lame

I don't really do much hard drugs but I smoke weed everyday. If I don't smoke at least one blunt a day I feel discontent but I guess if I really wanted to I could stay sober for a long time. Recently though I haven't stayed sober for more than one-two days.

I'm quite a heavy meth user, but I can generally go 1-2 days without any - usually if I run out of cash or just need some time to come down after a heavy session. After then, the withdrawals start kicking in.

The longest Ive stayed sober has been in the 1-2 month range. Usually I can go for a week or two without substances, but I get super stressed out after a few days without anything.

6 days currently. My longest steak since January. If I make it to 11, then replace 6 with "early 2007."

Edit: That rhymed :)

what sucks is that when your doin drugs a week can feel like a day, time flies.
when sober a day can feel like a week, time stops.

I don't know. I got off but I'm on again so.. this is my first all night since I started up again.
We'll see if tomorrow is sleep or more.

ecstacy - was about 2 - 3 weeks, but now I stay sober for minmum a month (usualy 2+)
Alcohol usually drink saturday nights, sometimes go 1 or 2 weekends without.
Acid - whenever I can get it ill have it :) (weekends of course!)

heroin - maybe like 3 days since 3 months ago i started daily IV. i'm planning on kickin soon for longer!

Been trying to stay dead sober ever since HPPD + dissociation set in, not even alcohol or caffeine, even ended up quitting cigarettes because they seemed to make it worse. Managed to stay sober for 103 days, until some nitrous came along yesterday and I ended up using 14 chargers in under a few minutes. Those fucking 14 chargers were enough to undo EVERYTHING I had accomplished in terms of healing process and has fucked up my symptoms even worse than they were back before I went sober.

I hope everyone dies, I hope the world dies and everyone deserves a horrible and painful death, Death is not good enough I hope the world, god, people animals, kids everything I hope they all suffer eternally and I hope everything rots in hell forever fuck everything, everything sucks :!