• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How many days are you able to stay sober?

clonazepom said:
Depressed/Bored/broke/WD'ing? Hit the GYM or something get full time work spend money on other things you enjoy in life than drugs. (I hope there is!!)

Except when you're depressed you dont want to do anything, broke you cant go to a gym, and withdrawling working out? No thanks.=D

all or nothing for me - two days is an eterntity if i was using - now ive made the 'desition' to be clean i done ever plan of using again.....i drink now and again, coffee ever day, sugar and chillies......addiction or nothing for me

The very most for me I guess has been around 3 months or so, 5 if you count being in jail. But in reality, the only problems my use has caused are that

1)My mom disapproves of my using

2)I have gotten out of hand a few times and went overboard with my use for a month or two.

3)Straight minded people who are against all drugs don't really like me(Which is more there problem for judging me, so fuck'em)

Thats really nothing compared to the benefits I get from using, I can still work,sleep, go to the gym, etc. I got a good solid group of friends with similar beliefs, and those who don't share my usage patterns, don't judge me for it and are there for support, and to let me know when I go too far.

So I don't ever really plan on quitting everything anytime soon

1 or 2 days max. But i'm gonna get try and get clean over the next week or so.

three and half months now, i am on subutex though.. if you even count that (I know it's a schedule III narcotic but I still can't figure out why that is taking this "narcotic" everyday)

I haven't had more than 2 days off in six years.. (and those days I was more than likely sleeping..)
But this Tuesday I'm quitting, dunno how well it will go but you never know 'til you try..

i wasnt able to stay clean for a day until someone came into my life
i was clean for almost a year and then relapsed

it was back to the everyday drug scene and after a few friend interventions its now only getting fucked up every weekend :)

I haven't been sober for a over 18 months. Day or two I guess.

In the last 5+ years I've had maybe 3-5 days where I didn't take anything.

I had 10 days straight with only alcohol this past March. Though, I did drink excessively for those 10 days.

It's probably been a couple years since I've had a day with no weed, no opiates/opioids, or no alcohol. :\

I'd like to see a dollar amount on all these substances over the last 5 years. Not even times I've been burned/fucked over.

Well I guess it gives me something to work on. :eek:

lol, i love the people sayin 'as long as i want.' i have 9 days clean today, (over 5 months from anything other than alcohol) and its a struggle for me at least.

i wish i could just use heroin/coke occasionally, but for me im either not usin or i have a habit.

I'm on 60mg methadone after getting addicted to pod tea (it was a severe addiction that required methadone) and can't get high, due to the methadone 'blocking' opiates.

I use alcohol every night and supplements, but apart from that and the methadone, I am always sober.

Actually, that's a lie, I save my Sunday dose of methadone and double dose on monday, adding DXM and promethazine for a slight high, once a week. Apart from that, I'm clean.

traditionally the longest i've been able to go is about 10 weeks (without anything but alcohol) but i dont think i've ever gone more than a week or 2 sober of all substances since i was a senior in high school.

a lot of times these days though i'll go several months without anything except my daily bowls and one or two beers with dinner.

I started using drugs over 18 yrs ago. The longest stretch I've ever been clean was about 5 yrs.

Within the last year I'd say the longest stretch was about 2.5 months.

No more than 4 days sober. Every weekend its hitting up a rave, rolling on some E or blowing K, then popping benzos for coming down if I do E.

-PLUR

Well, shit, this thread reminded me alcohol's a drug. I'll go for about two month breaks without weed 2-3 times per year, but the last break I did that I drank once or twice a week.

I'm not sure whether to call it self-imposed or not. When I don't buy weed, it's because I buy back home and am away or without a lot of disposable income for months at a time. I could seek out new connections, but justify being shy by saying "I want a break to keep it special."

Right now it's been a week-and-a-half without weed, but I'm def. smoking this Wednesday at the start of winter break.