• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How many days are you able to stay sober?

i could stay sober for the rest of my life.
i don't need any drugs to function.
do i choose not to do any drugs, no.

Sobriety is a myth. If I'm not using some recreational drug or another to alter my consciousness, I'll seek out some other means of doing so (meditation, coffee, dreamachine, nootropics, lucid dreaming, drone music, sleep/sensory deprivation). To my mind, I'm never sober. There is no baseline consciousness.

30-45 minutes, Then I just get really bored. Sometimes a few hours, but that's really self abuse.

Pssh, as many as I want.
I control my drug intake. Not the drugs, or other people.

The only drugs I use are weed and alcohol and I can stay sober as long as I want or need. I am staying clean for drug tests so I can have two jobs over the summer have not used weed in over 6 months. When I smoked cigars, if any were around I would use them at the most once a week to at least twice a month. I put an end to that habit thou.

As many as I feel like. Apart from caffeine, that is. It's pretty much the only drug I am truly dependent upon.

me bout 5 to 7 days.

usually on week ends i get piss drunk maybe throw a trip or a roll in there one day. during the week im prety much sober cept maybe once or twice out of the week when i blaze cuz i got fuck all else to do.

if had something to occupy my self with like a sport or school (i graduated now) or something id probably be sober alot more often

in my whole using career the longest was like 4 months. It sucked ass, but i dunno it wasn't OMFG KILL ME type of feeling.

At least, not after the first two weeks...

you get to a point after really really intensely wanting something where you still intensely want it, it's just more in the background.

Why'd I start after 4 months sober? Well, it was 4/20. :p

hmmm....5 days at most(but i don't remeber beeing sober that long int he last year)
that's except benzo's
with them....uhm....1 max

I can't even handle 12 hours. I usually brake down and get some poppy seeds to help and if you get the right seeds it DOES HELP!

I have no advice because like i said i can't get past 12 hours. I don't know how some people can do it. I guess some people have more will power than others or stronger will power.

RPG

I can stay sober for a while but in the last few years the longest I have gone is about 3 months. Weed is what keeps me from staying sober. If I didn't smoke weed, I would probably only be high a few times a month.

I begin to get very annoyed with the world around me after about 8-10 hrs of conscious sobriety. That lasts for about a month or so if I continue to not use, then I just start to ignore everything after that so it doesn't get to me. I'd rather just get high and be happy about it :):):):) Since I was like 13, I haven't gone more than 6 months. I even cheated got some greens, adderal, and percocets while I was in extended care treatment for 9 months and I didn't get caught.