• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How many days are you able to stay sober?

AuraithX said:
Cannabis itself doesn't. Any hot smoke you inhale causes cancer.

Eating cannabis and vaporizing it is fine however.

I can stay sober as long as I want but I usually smoke weed and drink on the weekends. very rarely take drugs during the week.

So smoking bongs would be healthier because the air that you inhale is cooler?

I don't think I've been totally sober for more than a day or two in a while, but I usually take small doses, or just smoke weed, and I hardly ever use the same drug more than two or three days in a row (besides marijuana). I know I could go years sober if I wanted but I don't really and I don't feel like I'm being super unhealthy and it's summer.

2-3 days is the longest i can go before i start craving, but i can go a pretty long while if i have to.

As much as I love hearing you guys bicker about pot causing cancer, I'm afraid it doesn't. So sorry.

There have been many studies. Notably one was done at UCLA. You should look that one up if you have doubts.

I have no reason to be sober right now. Therefore, I'm only "able" to refrain from blazing for about 2 hours.

Never much really .. for some reason i just enjoy being in an altered state ... and just dont like facing the world for what it really is .. or what the government wants it to be , a boring , drab existance of zombiefied emotions . you do what we say , when we say it and if you dont like that ... well , we'll just have to make you an appointment with a shrink to have your head rewired..

FUCK YOU .

ps = not bluelight . the government.

including opiates/suboxone: zero (hopefully not for long)
otherwise: 1-2 weeks,maybe more

i take 75mg effexor daily. if i miss a dose i am overwhelmed by panic and despair and must find a pill or at least drink myself unconscious. so if you count that zero.

if not i can sometimes go without moderate evening alcohol use for three days but usually two at the most. generally am able to at least avoid party drug use(e,coke,meth,k) for a week sometimes two. anymore and i start to seriously lose it.

I can go as long as I need to; however, after about a month I get cravings for anything.

euphoricnod said:
As much as I love hearing you guys bicker about pot causing cancer, I'm afraid it doesn't. So sorry.

There have been many studies. Notably one was done at UCLA. You should look that one up if you have doubts.
Happy to hear that, still I should get a vapouriser. My lung capacity is shit when I smoke weed regulary.

Usually about a month, then i wanna be on something. Or some party/event comes up, and i end up on something anyway.

i take a completely self-imposed (and self-maniditory) 3-month break atleast once a year.. usually twice though

0 days.

I'm constantly surrounded by drugs or alcohol (I'm a uni student), so if someone offers me a drink, I'm going to take it. If someone doesn't offer me a drink, I'll seek one out.

I smoke pot every day now. More and more. Which I think needs to be worked on.

Benzos seem like an every day thing now, because I have a hookup, who is cheap and basically on tap.

Oxy, whenever I can get it.

Pills nearly every weekend. Coke whenever I'm hosting a party. GHB whenever I feel like it. Ketamine whenever I can get it. Acid about once a month.

If there are no drugs or alcohol available, I find it hard to get to sleep, but I can live without; its just not happened very often in the past few years. I'm a Hedonist through and through.

I like to say; I'm not addicted to any drug in particular: I'm just not good at not doing things I enjoy.