• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

snorting concerta and alcohol

E-eyore

Bluelighter
hey,
i just got a hold of a few concerta pills
i was wondering if its ok to snort these
and i was also wondering if its ok to combine with alcohol
thanks

isn't it an analogue to like adderall or ritalin or something, if that's true, then yes, it is ok to snort, you can't snort alcohol though, well, you could, but it would be a pain in the ass, plus the alcohol would tear up your nasal membrane pretty bad.

sure, snort away, but good fucking luck having it do anything. concerta IS ritalin, a pretty high dosage for one pill, i think something like 35mg. but it is a time release ritalin. and i have disected it every which way and couldn't find a way to get high off snorting it. it is really weird, with seperate sections inside the pill. if i remember correctly part of it is a dry grey material, than another part is yellow and not as dry, and a small part is white. i have crushed up each part and snorted them seperately and together in every combination and it didn't do anything. don't know why though.
eating eat will do something, probably not much, but will last for a long time. perfectly safe to drink alcohol with.
peace, outkast

You have hit on 2 of the worst drugs ever created,Fucking Ritalin and Alcohol.Alcohol is the worst of them all and I do not understand how poeple drink.It tastes like turpentine, smells the same, makes you feel like you just have 700mg of Soma IV, and then you get sick.Is that fun or what.? I won't bother bashing Ritalin, it speaks for itself.
Try some good marijuana and a little Lortab.
~W

lol , concerta is unsnortable. dont even try trust me ! just take a large oral dose.

See, the question was asked, the question was answered, and then everyone starts talking about how this suck and that is crap.... enough, let it die!