• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Comedown of Ephedrine

pvc

Bluelighter
Have read many posts and searched the net and have read many conflicting things about ephedrine having a harsh comedown. What has everyone else experienced when taking this drug for recreational purposes? I usually take approx 6 25mg tablets on an average weekend.

not as harsh as stronger speed comedowns, but then again that stands to reason, its doesnt have as strong a high.

I end up kind of tired and apathetic. This lasts for a few hours.
I may have a slight headache, but not usually.
ebola
np: mouse on mars.

I have never noticed a comedown from ephedrine... you're stimmed for a while, then you're not.

I've never noticed a comedown, but I've never taken 150 mg, because I don't know if I want to risk the potential side effects of that much ephedrine and all the goofynessin in the brand i take.
BTW, do you get pure, real ephedrine, some herbal epheda stuff, or the ephedrine/goofynessin combo?

For me it felt shittier than Adderall comedown. I can't compare it to meth cuz I never done it, but ephedrine comedown makes me tired and makes my legs ache a bit.

It's not the comedown thats the problem - it's the fucking high itself, or lack of it.. you get a heart-rate going through the roof and get all nervous, it's hardly worth it...

Its pure ephedrine that i get & have to disagree with you, PhreeX - the high is wonderful!

I usually take two or three ephedrine an hour before I take an xtc. but on it's own (ephedrine) I can stay awake for along time but don't feel any real high from it. I used to take it while studying at school, all the late nights and all, and have never had a "come down" so to speak.

I dont think ive ever experienced a comedown as such off ephedrine although a friend of mine was literally suicidal after taking 15 for weight training purposes one day so that made me question the possibility of comedown off larger amounts. Thanks for everyones feedback.

PVC-your friend took 15 tablets of EPHEDRINE??what a fucking idiot..it's no wonder drugs get taken off the market all the time...
i have taken EPHEDRINE for years, and it definitely gives me one hell of an energy boost..i only take it 2-3 times a week, but it has jumping off the fucking walls about 45 minutes after taking them...
as far as getting a "high" from EPHEDRINE, i wouldnt call it that, it just gives you a very stimulated feeling, a very jittery, hyper feeling...i have never ever taken it and thought to myself "man, i am fucking high, this shit is great"...
there IS a comedown from EPHEDRINE...it is a nasty one IMO..hours after taking it, i will feel very IRRITABLE, JITTERY, WIRED, and just overall not feeling that great...that is why i take OXY with it..that pretty much eliminates the comedown...

When i mean that i get a high off it i meant the 'coming up' period - the tingling up arms & legs and back of neck - that is lovely! What is OXY? - is it available in UK?

In my opinion, ephedrine is an okay substitue for things. I sometimes substitute it for coke when i want a stimulated feeling. I know it's more comparable to meth, and that it affects norepinephrine and serotonin--rather than dopamine like coke--but it's okay. I wouldn't say I enjoy taking ephedrine. I usually take it in the form of Mini-Thins, which I think are totally overpriced for what you get. But, some people may like it. Who am I to critique other people's choice of chemicals. Like everyone else has said, I never get a euphoric feeling from it, it's more like a jittery, on-edge, hyper feeling with initial periods of talkativeness. I do think there is a comedown. It's not so much of a shitty feeling, as it is a headache and just feeling like you've hit a brick wall. It's basically just a pill to make you jittery. I say, if you enjoy being jittery, go for it.

I get no comedown from ephedrine, but like someone else it doesn't get me high either.
When I used to take that crap, I'd take like 5 minithins or something and the only thing that it would do to me was make my hair on my head feel like it was growing and make my eyes dialated and make me feel inredibly weak.
After about 5 hours, I would go to sleep.
I would much rather take caffeine than ephedrine, anyday.

OXY is OXYCONTIN, a pain med..im not sure if its available in the UK or not..
shit, in high school i remember this girl gave me 4-5 caffeine pills before first period and by second period, i started getting that "hair tingling" effect..it was a fucked up feeling...then around 5th period, i was so irritable and just felt like crap...

I used to take Ripped Fuel (which has caffeine and ephedrine) daily for about 1 1/2 to 2 years or so.
I'm not sure about the comedown from just ephedrine feels like but comedown from ephedrine/caffeine stack is pretty bad. I'd say worrying about the comedown is the least of your worries though. I can STILL feel my heart not beating right every once in a while.
Definitely NOT recommended!!