View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Smoking mucuna pruriens

Tsukasa

Bluelighter
So i've been taking a mucuna pruriens supplement from time to time, usually with other stimulants, and after some experimenting with smoking my lavender and hops herbal supplements (gave a surprisingly good mj like buzz), so I thought of what else I could try to smoke and mucuna pruriens came to mind.

So I googled it first and found this http://www.erowid.org/plants/mucuna_pruriens/mucuna_pruriens_bits.shtml

Smoking M. pruriens leaves
It has been reported that smoking the leaves of M. pruriens in a joint leads to a tryptamine buzz [Ayahuasca Analogues 2000] and that ingestion of 3 g of P. harmala prior to the smoking may produce colorful geometric patterns.

Mucuna pruriens contains a few tryptamine psychadelics including DMT, 5-MeO-dmt, and bufotenin, all of which are only active when smoked, injected, or taken orally with an MAOI.

I'll smoke a cap later today or tommorow and i'll report back. If you can beat me to it or have done it before let us all know how it went.

Have u tried it yet? I've been trying to find more info about smoking mucuna and smoking it with a maoi. Let us know how it went, very eager to hear.

Kinda sounds like smoking yopo. And why do you smoke lavender? Is that stuff psychoactive???

I've tried it but results inconclusive. This stuff has millet or something mixed in with it so it's pretty much impossible to smoke. It just turns into this tar like substance. Maybe i'll try mixing it in with some non-psychoactive herb and then try it again.

Yea, lavender is psychoactive. It has analgesic, sedative, and anti-depressant properties.

^Lavendar contains essential oils which are suspected to be sedative...however, they aren't really.

As to the OP, I wouldn't mess with something as dirty as mucuna pruriens myself.

Im curious about this too, especially smoking with caapi vine?