• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Magic mushroom vodka - Did I do it right?

Well they worked a treat. I think berry juice and lemon juice will have a similar effect tbh it will just depend how long you leave it to sit for.

Are you sure...I was under the impression that blue on your shrooms is a sign of psilocybin presence and when you mix shrooms with water, or when you're chewing them in your mouth, they turn the water/saliva blue, the mushroom bits turn a bluey green colour and ya...I'd like to see a source for this information because I'm pretty sure it's inaccurate.
ive never had mushrooms not that tanish orangish color? isnt some mold blue.... eh to each is own. id like the source of it turns your spit blue. id get my money back if that happened.. kids. drugs dont do funny things. in terms of there physical appearnce. unless your smoking meth and your dealers being weird. or your on pcp. but thats a story for a different time. i think regardless if theyre old and mouldy and so disgusting you wont wanna eat em theyll still get ya high. i wouldent do it though. fly on

PS YOU WANT TO BE FUCKING DRUNK DURING A MUSHROOM TRIP? never heard that one. meth maybe. alcohol. nono

mushrooms can be a tough enough experience without the vodka bro. letting ya know