• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

I know there are plenty of other post but "IV methadone"

xeracismx

Bluelighter
I want to attempt to IV my methadone tonight... I have all the necessary things that I use to use to shoot herion but I'm not sure they are gonna work for the methadone. I have some 27g 1/2cc 1in insulin syringes a few cookers and plenty of cotton... the problem is that I know that methadone has a lot of binders in it.. so I have no idea how to go about it... I've read a few of the other fourms regarding IVing methadone but none are really that clear about what kinda syringe I need and how much water to use, should I heat it, should I shoot one pill at a time? I take 40mg (pills) but I just started taking it a few weeks ago and i've been dying to touch a needle.......... Any help would be welcomed.

Thank You

Please don't do this. IVing methadone is not a good idea, let alone pills with many binders.

but what I've read from other post is that it is possible... and it does have an intense rush.. is the binders the other thing I need to be worried about?

Some people claim for it to have an intense rush, while others say it's no different than taking it orally. I wouldn't IV it if I were you.

new question if I IV it is it going to make me sick faster? If I don't eat my methadone within four days I get sick... If I IV it and don't get it for another 4 days am I gonna be sick?

well i guess i'll just try and do it like i use to do dilaudid before I started on the dope

Damn man we tried to tell you not to do it, I guess some people are too idiotic to listen.

dude, seriously, don't IV methadone, if you simplyh ave to bang something, go out and buy a bag, you might be back to day one as far as your being clean off dope goes, but at least you aren't gonna lose a limb

1/2 cc for shooting methadone? Just in hopes for the rush? Unless you have a very low tolerance, you are not going to be able to fit that much methadone in that syringe. This lady who liked to IV methadone that I met in rehab, said she had to use 3 cc syringes just to fit enough methadone in there.

If you do this, please don't try to put as much methadone as you possibly can into those little ass syringes and overdose. I've nearly died twice from this opiod.

I guess in a way we're all idiotic.... No here can say that they weren't warned not to pick up that first drug. I wasn't looking for someone to tell me not to do it, I was looking for someone to tell me the most safe way to do it... if that even makes sense cause of course it's not safe in the least. but I can't seem to find anyone willing to do that for me. Thanks for the concern.

I was thinking about doing one 10mg pill at a time each.. totaling 3 shots.. in 3 different syringes.

I can't buy a bag I get drug tested every day monday thru friday methadone's not tested for so right about now that's my only option

ouch (to 3 rigs)

okay, if you realy must, go grab a wheel filter

Nobody wants to tell you how to do it safely because it's a horrible idea. If you are craving the needle just shoot up some h2o or saline.

Since you're obviously too stubborn to listen. Filter the solution as many times as possible, until it is clear. I know that it's possible because I've done it before because I was planning on evaporating the water and having nearly pure methadone. I have no idea why I was going to do that, because it's very dangerous and idiotic, I was strung out at the time however.

what if i filter it through the cotton a few times could that replace the wheel filter?

^ It won't be anywhere near as safe as a wheel filter, just make sure to filter it until it is completely clear.

Damn, I can't believe we're giving instructions on how to IV methadone, but I guess it's harm reduction.

if you are in the U.S., unfortunately, probably not. they are pretty easily obtained over the internet, though, and if you know anyone who might be able to liberate one from a hospital