• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

⫸STICKY⫷ 😃 LAVA Chit-Chat Thread! 🤪

ostrich said:
16 is legal in aus, chuck 'em my way!

CB, what are you doing your PHD in and at which uni?

USYD for the win!

Chemical Engineering at Usyd :)

Usyd is definitely ftw :)

this is what happens when you go to school:D:D
NSFW:
Brick2-6.JPG

NSFW:
Brick2-5.JPG

thats sucks rr:p i love sun, i really do but it burns so awful lol. i have goth grade natural white skin and i'd kill myself if i get sunburnt!!!

oh you changed your avatar?? lol this one is better than the old one, it makes me question my life:p:p:)

vibby suggested that i put words in the though bubble from time to time, and returning back from bl over the weekend really made me "wtf". ;)

hows all the students doing?

pretty busy week for me but i'll reward myself this weekend with a candyflip :D

I'm ready to get the fuck out of college, senior year, final semster of classes, internship in the spring, then graduate. Loaded up with 18 credits for 3rd semester in a row. This semester took four 100 level electives and 2 requirerments for my major, yet this is the most pain in the ass semester of them all, think i'm going to drop an elective and just take one online during internship.

I'm going to be earning a degree, but I can admit i'm not academically intellegent what so ever....All this stress for a degree to help get any job I can find, because I don't want one in my field(just realized this after 3 years!). Crossing fingers for a federal job!

whew, just I needed to vent a little:)

Bah.. First day back at class today and the only class I have on Mondays is from 6-9:50pm.. and then i get the privilege of waking up to get to class the next day by 8.. SWEET! not.