• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Alpha-PPP? Alpha-pyrrolidinopropiophenone

Aeon Psyche

Bluelighter
Has anyone tried this stuff yet? Is it any good? Any comments would be welcome.

Some friends bought some a-PPP some time back, it was supposedly better than MDPK, though shorter acting (i am not into stimulants, especially now). As you probably know, it is sometimes sold as an RC.

I have had tenuate, and I didn't think it was very good, but again, not a huge fan of most stimulants. Obviously, this doesn't say much about the quality of a-PPP.

I know based on published literature that cathinone is a metabolite of alpha-PPP, so it must be worth something.

I tried it many times and i can say, that only IV method of using is good to understand the effects. Really. When you eat it or snort it, a-PPP is about nothing special.
But 100-150 mg IV it's a proper way. Strong rush, stronger than meth or coke IV

Mmm, I wonder if it's scheduled here in Australia... Wiki says it could be covered under the analgoues laws.

Also, check out this thread: Ham-milton apparently recommends it.

I know, that α-PPP doesn't detect by common urine drug-testing.
Even, if they'll find powder itself, it seems to be hard to check exactly what it is, without making sophisticated analysis.

Schlaang, if powder is found it is subjected to what you would term "sophisticated analysis." Its kinda what forensic scientists do. IR spectroscopy is still the favored method for structure determination in forensics because it has a long history of use, IRs are cheap (relative to a GC/MS or an NMR) and the IR spectrum is often called a chemical's fingerprint so it is easy for an expert to explain it to a jury. And as Mr Blonde said it would be covered under analouge laws in many countries. Research chemicals are for research, and most governments don't think that finding the optimal dosage and roa to get high counts as legit research for some strange reason. Just because it isn't listed as a controlled substance doesn't mean you can legally get high on something. And please be extra cautious with RCs as there is so little information on their effects in humans. Start small and titrate doses slowly. Better to waste a few grams finding the right dose than kill yourself.

yeah, it's one of the oddball R/Cs I've had the op to try. I liked it, and I'd definitely take it over d,l-amphetamine. Probably not over dexedrine, though.

BilNerd: thank you for reply.
Of course, if it's not on the list, it doesn't mean that it's 100% legal. And if somebody will be caught with a bunch of a-PPP it doesn't mean no problems at all.
I usually very carefull with RC and underdose is preferrable than overdose. Doses of a-PPP, that i mentioned before, was evaluated slowly slowly from the smallest ones.

I cant quite get my head around alpha-ppp...

First few tests involved low doses - 30,40,50mg. Insufflation seemed acceptable in terms of sensation/pain threshold (taste is obscure though).

Initially, I found sub 100mg doses had a near-perfect ADD-medication quality - i.e. I would dose the alpha-ppp and prepare to do something fun, only to be distracted by anything that was worthwhile - where 'worthwhile' refers to tidying, replying to mail, organisation etc. etc.

On one occasion, I found a 60mg dose to provide the concentration of dexedrine and the calming sensation of diazepam - which were very evident as I had a very relaxed job interview with this dose.

My latest batch is slightly darker in colour, has a flavour that is too disagreeable to snort and produces no such motivational effects.

I tried 140mg orally and then re-dosed with another 140mg around 90 minutes later - the only effect was that I experienced an extreme sensation of having taken a 'pro-convulsant' (as an epileptic, that makes sense to me but I understand how it would confuse others).

It was the only substance that has provoked sensations similar to pre-seizure auras (though not producing any seizures) since GHB, though GHB not only provided the aura - it followed through with the seizure itself.

I would love to hear suggestions on successful combos involving this chem.

Nice option for a non-jittery night out of you keep sub 100 mg. Snorting 20-30 mg now and then works well for work/chores. Has way more party potential than MDPV - this is a drug which is both somewhat transparent but also has euphoric properties and "drive". In my experience orally a 60-70 mg dose clocks in at 6-7 hour before baseline, around 4 hours if intake is nasal.

Look and feel: odd soft and flaky brownish substance. Taste is not so bad.

More information on this substance is obviosiously needed in the community.

bob_arctor said:
Look and feel: odd soft and flaky brownish substance. Taste is not so bad.

More information on this substance is obviosiously needed in the community.

Was it borderline waxy in texture?

Regarding taste - I have to say that my experiences have been vastly different. I cant stand the taste of a-PPP and the drip after snorting is horrifically obscure :! :( :p - admittedly, theres no burn but it tastes of...beta-ketoamphetamine

I tried it many times and i can say, that only IV method of using is good to understand the effects. Really. When you eat it or snort it, a-PPP is about nothing special.
But 100-150 mg IV it's a proper way. Strong rush, stronger than meth or coke IV

I very interested. What dose's orrally

I'm going to be testing this substance in the next few weeks and just had one simple question. Is it safe to asume that bensodiazepine-use is ok(for sleep, probably clonazepam or diazepam).

will update with trip report soon.

Tbh I am very excited about this one, possibly even more so than the tan MDPV that is meant to be arriving :)

morpheus: I concur with your description, based on going through 2 grams a during a year in 2007. Both an OK out-and-about-drug but also shines for concentration work. Never really went beyond dosing around 60-70 mg orally.

I've read some conflicting reports about this chem. Im waiting on 5g of a-ppp, I was looking for a stimulant Rc that is both energizing and euphoric, basically an amph replacement. I originally was aiming to get mdpv because I've read it lasts long and only needs small doses, having a personal stockpile of stimulants for daily use and to last for a while was the plan. Mdpv wasn't available on the site I was ordering from but I read a-ppp was related and some decent info on it. Now the more I read I see ppl claiming sub 50mg doses nasally to be ok for add and just working. Others say they feel comfortable stimulation around 50-150mg? And they say some euphoria is felt, then there's the 100mg+ IV dosage only being euphoric and all other methods are a waste comments. Is there any other info that can be provided? Can a-ppp act as a suitable replacement for mdpv? Did I pick a bad stim for long term usages? From what I've read alot of ppl say mdpv has little euphoria while others swear its amazing. Is it possible that this stuff has a more pronounced euphoria so. So its easier to overlook the stimulation of the lower dose alternative row a-ppp use? If this stuff isn't the wonderdrug I wanted im not sure what to try to find next, 4-fa, mdpv,dichloropane...basically a drug somewhere between dexamph and meth would be awesome

Availability. Limited to only 3 X 20mg D/L Amph
So can't get dex, also tolerance to the adderall sucks.
I'd love it if I had access to D-amp.