• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Methadone and benzos

I've OD'ed twice from that combination and both times I just fell asleep and didn't wake up till the ambulance narcon'ed me. To me it if you are on too much methadone it seems like a waste because I always just fall asleep after I take the xanax and don't even get to enjoy the high, but if you are out doing something and not staying still it can be very enjoyable and euphoric, however, know your limits. Pushing your limit to get a better high is the reason opiate users OD, eventually the only way to get high is to bring yourself to the brink of death and just hope you didn't take 1 xanax too many, or 10mg too much extra methadone.[/QUOTE]

Ive od'd twice first time on hyrdos second time on mix of benadryll+vyvanse+methadone.so the advice I can give is,DeadheadChemistry is right.methadone isn't easy to mix,especially with something like vyvanse.(if you've ever thought about mixing the two)so....if you haven't tried that yet,dont lol.and I am the same,i hated Xanax cause every f'n time I took it I passed out. I took 7 tabs once cause I was pissed off then passed out around 7pm and woke up at 8pm the next night -_-

Can anyone here tell me if its OK to take 2mg koloapln with 15 mg of oxy? Just want a chill high

From a safe HR point of view, one should never mix any CNS depressants.

In reality and IMHO, mixing 2mg with 15mg Oxycodone is not a huge deal. Even with no tolerance I would say the worst consequence would be a few hours worth of napping and missing out on your high. Some people are hypersensitive to certain medications, so this ballpark estimate is not all-inclusive.

You know your body the best and how these substances will effect you.